Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

No kidding. They show Shiv-Ganga so well. I love them so no complaints.

AdiLok get good scenes yet VeerJa are stuck on fighting like kids. The last few episodes, the fights have been grown, so that gives me hope. 

Fingers crossed that VeerJa reach some sort of understanding. Are you in the UK, Lennie? I'm in Canada and I watch on Hotstart in the evening. Today is Sunday but by 5 pm (6am IST) episodes will be uploaded.

I'm in the UK. We kinda get the episode loaded up on online sites around 6ish or so in the morning. So more or less I'm still asleep lol. 

Shiv and Ganga have a lovely relationship... in tune with each other. 

AdiLok bore me. I'm indifferent.. but yeah they do get the couple scene which don't do much lol 

VeerJa is the couple that have the ITV potential of what most shows normally show and capitalize on in a couple...  Also as you said the two actors have the chemistry... 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I hear you. I'm tired of them. Alok isn't very interesting, Aditi has spunk but she uses is for all the wrong reasons.

I had started watching this show when it started but then kinda left off. A couple of weeks ago I saw VeerJa were married, I decided, I had to watch them as I knew they hated each other.

Lennie thumbnail

I hear you. I'm tired of them. Alok isn't very interesting, Aditi has spunk but she uses is for all the wrong reasons.

I had started watching this show when it started but then kinda left off. A couple of weeks ago I saw VeerJa were married, I decided, I had to watch them as I knew they hated each other.

I watched on and off... like when i use to come across, i would see odd episodes here and there... but i always felt VeerJa had more interesting vibe and more potential then Jaya and Alok jodi but never thought it would happen since Jaya was into Alok... and i thought they would get together, so i wasnt into it

Like you with hearing that Veeru and Jaya are getting married, i started watching more

Namita-M thumbnail

A good episode today!! A definite progression for VeerJa!! Some cute moments and guess what??!! No fights. 

Aditi as usual tried it but Veeru deflected it and that was funny ðŸ˜†

The dude has no finesse but tried and apologized so many times. 
Super cute!! There is so much potential!!! 

Lennie thumbnail

I agree, good scenes between VeerJa that showed some breakthrough and change...

I liked that the first scene touched upon few things -  Veeru saying he knows Jaya isn't like what Aditi is saying (wanting Alok) and he not only apologised for what he said that day but for all the other times too, and also explained he doesn't hate her but said why he was always hostile with her since childhood...   And then Jaya explains to him why he is called Bhal Bhuddi etc... and where he needs to start thinking from.

So I think this whole scene shifted their dynamic into what could be.... 

Seeing Veeru on the floor to give up the bed for her.. which he never did, was nice to see... and Jaya covering a blanket over him. 

Jaya being blunt but in a good way when giving him his limbu pani lol. Lol at her stealing a glance at him when both were at the window.

Veeru's way of calling Jaya to stop Aditi giving her and us a earache was just typical Veeru like could be not think of any other way lol. Even Jaya said... but in a way she sees his intentions were to help her. Veeru saying sorry...  once he started, he couldnt stop lol. 

Not sure if the show is going to go off air since i'm reading it could likely do so...  as long as we get good VeerJa scenes and progression...

Namita-M thumbnail

I read that it’s going off-air too. It’s a good show, not sure why good content don’t last on ITV!! 

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

I read that it’s going off-air too. It’s a good show, not sure why pod content don’t last on ITV!! 

The ratings for all Star Bharat are low but the show itself has been stable on their rating for weeks...

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

The ratings for all Star Bharat are low but the show itself has been stable on their rating for weeks...

That’s what I was thinking. Star Bharat doesn’t get huge ratings and this was on par with all their shows. 

You could tell that the show is ending. Aditi is pregnant already!! Like in two days ðŸ¤£