Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Swetha, you you watch Shaurya - Ek Anokhi Kahani. It’s a really good show if anyone is interested. Starplus. 28 episodes so far. TRP isn’t a lot, I’m hoping it increases. It’s a really fantastic concept. 

Thanks for the recommendation, dear. 🙂 

I’ll try to watch it when I get time. 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just saw glimpses of few episodes today why is Veeru searching for a guy for Jaya?

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atikna

I just saw glimpses of few episodes today why is Veeru searching for a guy for Jaya?

Yesterday, Jaya was upset and said shaadi is majboori and all now Veeru looking for a guy for her. 

She’s said repeatedly that her life has been ruined and all. 

Might be the reality check Jaya needs. 

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Yesterday, Jaya was upset and said shaadi is majboori and all now Veeru looking for a guy for her. 

She’s said repeatedly that her life has been ruined and all. 

Might be the reality check Jaya needs. 

Jaya seems to be getting a reality check but it's kinda a shame cos she has started seeing him in a different light, even if she doesn't quite realise it and her making him his favourite laddoos too. Her saying sorry about earlier and Veeru still upset but I liked that he explained why he was...  and he will do something about it, then being a bhoj on her... 

I felt for Veeru when he told the Pandit, his and Jaya marriage is nothing but compromise etc... Satya acted that scene well esp when his tears came out... 

Its so nice not see Jaya and Aditi scenes where Aditi is biting... 

Aditi and Amba are 

Lennie thumbnail

The scene when we finally see Veeru hand Jaya the photos and Marriage cancel papers... is sad, he is keeping his emotions in check... and Jaya can't believe it hence couldn't say anything 

I like how Jaya was restless all night that Veeru hadn't come home yet..

Everyone knows now about what Veeru has done... and Amba is caught out - silly woman.

atikna thumbnail

Shooting got over ...pretty soon . Star Bharat is in a mighty hurry

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Shooting got over ...pretty soon . Star Bharat is in a mighty hurry

Seems so

I think the team found out they only have one or two days shoot hence their last day... thats how interpretated IG post I saw last week 😕

atikna thumbnail

This is strange and very pathetic... The show ended on a Tuesday??? In middle of a week. Is the new show starting tomorrow itself in the same time slot.  And what a hurried ending ...no buildup nothing ...Ganga and Shiv fight and everyone gets together to save their marriage and that's the end 

This was a callous behaviour of channel to the show ...the show could have been given a dignified exit