Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Trollbaaz

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: ga1986

I think he knows that's the only way to extend his stint on the show 😂... Otherwise there is no relevance of his char n all aud except select RG solos have rejected this dumb char... That kathak lady also seems to have disappeared 😀 

I remember RG solos demanding for a new love interest for Upma post leap ( they had suggested all kind of names like Ronit Roy , Barun Sobti etc , which was hilarious) n within few days Yashdeep got introduced .. Obviously not much thought was given to hs entry except making hm a naptol wala AK .. Maybe RG needed someone to make reels with now that she n GK had a fallout  .. Just like Madalsa is SP’s Social Media candy 

@bold:

https://tenor.com/tBBl.gif

Not our bitwa in this smiley8 show.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Imagine if she was in this serial…

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Imagine if she was in this serial…

Nope... I don't even want Shyamwa to be in this smiley8 show... Hello Hi Bye Bye...

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Chichorapanti and attention seeking at its best!

First of all I find this pukeworthy, bachche the tab achcha lagta tha but a 45 yr old Bebli doing this 🤢

Upar se ye Vaquar is a complete chamcha, he knows who to impress & stay in their good books to stay.

And both doing a proper photoshoot while their so called fun moments on sets!

https://x.com/ridz_rupali_fan/status/1783157190091591978?s=46

https://x.com/sadia_rups/status/1783004612439552449?s=46

Losers with a capital "L" smiley8

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Shruti not being able to conceive reminds me of a certain someone who also couldn’t conceive as her kok got removed…

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Arshi67 thumbnail

If he gave it even a millisecond of thought…

Criticiser thumbnail

Trollbaaz

How DARE You even add that Sadakchaap MAA Beti in this list next to iconic Saas Bahu GoKi!

IMG_8939.jpeg

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

How DARE You even add that Sadakchaap MAA Beti in this list next to iconic Saas Bahu GoKi!

IMG_8939.jpeg

Even Star Plus considers Maa as Baa’s Bahu and not Beti, which means she is still Vanraj’s wife?

Ab toh Star Plus ne bhi keh diya 😂

Criticiser thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Even Star Plus considers Maa as Baa’s Bahu and not Beti, which means she is still Vanraj’s wife?

Ab toh Star Plus ne bhi keh diya 😂

Hope Star Plus convinces Rajan to bump of the table and get Anuraj remarried smiley42