Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

I hope kkr wins mi csk lose. So done with hardik drama and dhoni asslicking 

I am from Mumbai and I swear this time I am not even interested in Mumbai in top 4. Sick of that fake chhapri captain of MI 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

if u see clearly  then anupama  first ask choti ki apni side ke car window  kholo but  door was jam 

Then choti  Try to.come forward  but  as soon  aadhya  try to come  forward  car started moving  and going to fell down  but anupama  push  aadhya  back side other  wise car would  have fallen down 

Then at this situation  what can anupama  do   neither  choti  side window  was opening nor choti  can come  forward  because  car would  have fallen  

Other wise  choti  ke side  ki car khul jaati to sabse pehle  choti  hi car se nikalti more over sabse anupama  ne choti  ki safety  ke baare mein socha tabhi  anupama  ne sabse pehle  choti se pehle  bola tum apme side ka darwaja kholo agar woh darwaja jaam ho gaya to isme anupama  ki kya galti 

Waise  jub choti  aagey aar rahi  thi to kya choti ko khud mehsoos nahi  hua ki car aagey bhad rahi hai choti  khud nahi  dekh sakti ki csr khaai mein jaa sakti hai .itna bjhi kya anjaan banna ki choti ko khuch pata hi Nahi

So obviously  anupama decided  to open  door from. kinjal  side to pehle  kinjal  ko nikalna jaroori  tha  kyonki  kinjal  nahi nikalti to Pari kaise Bahar hoti Pari Bahar nahi hoti  to anupama  kaise  Bahar  aati. Agar anupama  Bahar nahi aati to.anupama  choti ko car se Bahar nikalti  so it was situation  demand  ki pehle kimjal  phir Pari  phir anupama  phir  choti  

Anupama  to choti  ko Bahar nikale jaa rahi thi but  again  jaise hi anupama  car se Bahar nikli  to kinjal  ke side wala door bhi  automatically  band ho gaya 

Jis side anupama khadi thi us side  ke dono darwaja  jaam hogaya  opposite  side ke dono darwaja  se nikalna se possible  nahi tha because  opposite  side window  ke just  neeche khai thi  technical  fault hua to apme  aap hua to isme anupama  ki kya galti 

Phir bhi anupama  ne sheesha tod ke choti ko Bahar  nikal 

Choti  did not see her mistake  ki uski wajah se sabki jaan Khatre  mein gayi  thi in car accident  but busy  in blaming anupama  

And more  over if see clearly  episodes  aadhya  having repeated  flash  back  of one and only scene  that anupama. Did not let aadya  come forward  in car thst is why  aadya hate  her 

But aadhya  has no flash  back  of anupama  leaving  home that  is why I give Damm about so called  trauma  of so called  kid aadya  because  she did not having  flash  back  of anupama  leaving  home but having  only  flash  back of anupama  push her  back 

Anupama  even  explain  to chot why she push  aadhya  back  and even  explain  to anuj  why she push  aadhya  back  but  instead  of understanding  anupama  situation  and explaining to.aadya he just blaming  anupama  for not giving  priority  to choti  and anuj  from  nowhere  

Baat khuch aur thi but  anuj  baat ko Pata nahi kaha kaha le gaya priority  Holi Khichdi  Pata nahi kyax

Why is it only  anupama  duty  To.explain. why anuj  has not explain  chot  kya Bus maa ki hi responsibility  hai bachon  ko guide karna father  has  no duty to guide  the child 

And it anun word more shocker for anupama  than vanraj  word because  vanraj  ne kabhi  nahi  kaha ki woh  use pyaar  karta hai ulta uski insult  ki hai 

But Jo anuj  who claim karta hai ki 26 year se pyaar  karta aaya hoon to Yeh hota hai 26 ka pyaar  ki beti ke liye anupama  ki insult  karna shuru  kar  dio woh bhi poori family ke samne and without  understanding  what  anupama  try to.say 

Yes  indeed  anuj word was more shocker fior anupama 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 months ago
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

After the leap when Anu came to Anuj's house to help Shruthi when she got fainted after hearing her parents death ,she tried to explain choti about  the accident incident like asking her to open door of the car from Choti's side etc .But her explanation had no impact on Adhya. When she told Ca that as Anuj doubted Anu's loyalty she left him and CA for their happiness. Then Adhya's reply was quite strange -She said"aap hamare khushi ke liye gaye the hain na.so now get out.out out"(by snapping her fingers)smiley13.What i felt that as Shruthi came into their lives ,they no longer needed Anu back in their lives. So these accusations against Anu are just excuses to keep her away from them.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Anupamaa ab kiska ghar Barbaad karne jaa rahi hai? 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Sab Sab Sab Ki Kyunki Woh Panauti Hai Ne smiley39

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Chichorapanti and attention seeking at its best!

First of all I find this pukeworthy, bachche the tab achcha lagta tha but a 45 yr old Bebli doing this 🤢

Upar se ye Vaquar is a complete chamcha, he knows who to impress & stay in their good books to stay.

And both doing a proper photoshoot while their so called fun moments on sets!

https://x.com/ridz_rupali_fan/status/1783157190091591978?s=46

https://x.com/sadia_rups/status/1783004612439552449?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Chichirapanti and attention seeking at its best!

First of all I find this pukeworthy, bachche the tab achcha lagta tha but a 45 yr old Bebli doing this 🤢

Upar se ye Vaquar is a complete chamcha, he knows who to impress & stay in their good books to stay.

This deserves a smiley11 Reaction

I don’t understand if they’re so comfortable with each other then why is Shahi so adamant in keeping GK and reuniting MaAn? Why not free him, RG and us from this torture once and for all smiley25

Criticiser thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Funny how VanRajan is promoting the new show rather than MAA Hoon Ne oh wait cause he’s the true protagonist isn’t he. Good going star.

https://youtu.be/0jL6K55Fmf4?feature=shared

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Chichorapanti and attention seeking at its best!

I think he knows that's the only way to extend his stint on the show 😂... Otherwise there is no relevance of his char n all aud except select RG solos have rejected this dumb char... That kathak lady also seems to have disappeared 😀 

I remember RG solos demanding for a new love interest for Upma post leap ( they had suggested all kind of names like Ronit Roy , Barun Sobti etc , which was hilarious) n within few days Yashdeep got introduced .. Obviously not much thought was given to hs entry except making hm a naptol wala AK .. Maybe RG needed someone to make reels with now that she n GK had a fallout  .. Just like Madalsa is SP’s Social Media candy