Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Hey, Sohini!πŸ€—

Hello ji!

For me, this week was mostly, MEH....πŸ˜† The whole chaand thing was too much for me to take!πŸ€” I couldn't connect to the show LIKE AT ALL! But, unlike you, I liked VaNi's progression in this week! It was subtle, but it was all bani in the forefront struggling to make this rather unconventional marriage WORK, for once! According to me, this track was needed! We needed to see THIS Bani! The WIFE Bani! About connect with her, I have decided to live in the moment!🀣 Whatever is shown, just to enjoy that and not connect with previous episodes! That kinda takes away the essence for these final episodes for me!πŸ˜† Well, am almost sure the show is indeed nearing its end! I could see the culmination of the show with some final track, wherein the leads will have to go through some test of love maybe!πŸ˜† I feel so! Also, these TRPs cannot hold on to this sinking ship much longer! There story itself is rubbish, so can't help!πŸ˜†

I agree with you.

Saturday's episode:

Firstly, I feel we have to assume bani was indeed in love with veer since a long time! Also she was in denial and she took all the time in the world to accept him!πŸ˜†

Coz her current overwhelming love for Veeranshu, makes me think, she has been pinning for him since forever!πŸ˜† I wish the makers had shown some of bani's inner turmoil atleast to make us believe in her current state!πŸ˜†

Exactly!

But nevertheless, I have stopped relating to previous episodes as I said!πŸ˜†

Coming to the episode, it was wayyy irrelevant!πŸ€ͺThe hypnosis was more comical than scary!πŸ˜† I still cannot come to terms with Veer dancing on 'Ghunghroo toot gye' in that state!🀣🀣🀣 I guess this will forever remain ambiguous!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

I liked seeing bani's state in the whole episode! It seemed as she had hated Veeranshu so strongly that all that pain was coming back to her! Ballu was highlight for me too! He finally came to forefront as the cheel's chief and Veer's Father! Frankly, I pretty much don't even remember the episode as I had skipped most of it!πŸ˜† The wedding vows as you mentioned were truly wrll etched out! Performance wise, I liked Surbhi and Sharad in both the episodes, but TBH, I felt veer was a bit Out of Character! He seemed zoned out to me a lot of times! Dunno why, I didn't feel like I was watching THE VEERANSHU SINGHANIA! Was it on purpose or not I don't know, but yeah! He was the old veer, but I couldn't connect why was he behaving like a douche!πŸ˜†

I don't enjoy watching Bani anymore. Veeranshu is the only thing holding me to this show. And yes, Ballu and the Cheels were on point.

Sunday's Episode:

Again, Bani's janm janmaamtr ka love continued! I mean, there's falling in love and then there's being consumed by it!πŸ€” The way she was crying her heart out for Veer, saying finally we are together, as if they were lovers since the start of the universe!πŸ˜† By gawd! Makers! There's something called as BUILT UP! Did you completely miss that part?πŸ˜† Chalo bani ko pyaar mei dikhaana tha na, thoda start waale phase mei dikhaate! This bani is like, duniya ek taraf aur usska Veeranshu ek taraf! Muzhe kuch connect nai hua, ki itnaaa ghera pyaar hua kab!?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That bedroom scene, was well good! I loved all the role reversal happening here! I mean the intensity is very palpable in every scene but the connect of is completely missing!

Exactly. This is exactly what I am trying to say. Where is the build-up? I don't care for Bani, because she is the useless Naagin among the breed of Naagins, and now she is a useless human who is not even in touch with her feelings and now showing all this just irks me to the core. Kitna, aur kitna butcher karenge Bani ko, aur uske 2-rupee feelings ko. VAni romance aur uske essence ki maar ke rakh di inn logo ne. So, so disappointing.

I still didn't get, why was veer unconscious for so long?! What was the point of it?πŸ€” Coming to the cheels, they were in action throughout! I was so glad, to see they truly care for Veeranshu! All of them! Except shukla ofc!πŸ˜† But he's a good actor! Kya fake concern tha bande ka, by god!🀣

Shukla to kuch jyaada hi over kar raha tha.πŸ˜†

All the brothers were perfectly well placed! Daksh and Ponky as good devars helping bani and Tapish as the elder brother of Veer being bani's ally! This track has brought work for everyone atleast! No one is furniture!πŸ˜† Good grace! Chachi was basically US!🀣 WHATT THE FWCUKK IS HAPPENING?🀣🀣Damaadji on chaand?πŸ€ͺ Is he on steroids or I am?🀣 was chachi's inner voice!πŸ˜† Frankly, out of all the characters, chachi is the most real!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Agreed!

Ballu and Chandrakala's equation growth was also prominent! The selfish mother and the selfless father were really well portrayed!πŸ‘

True!

Special mention to JAY!😎 I must say! His character has a GOOD PROGRESSION! He seems to know what he's doing, and going for it! I wish the makers would have kept him like this since the start! Mohit has improved so much! Am looking forward his character arc also now!

Yes, I too felt the same! 

I also wish to see Veeranshu more in action! Enough seeing him being a victim for quite a while now!

Same here!

Lets see, the precap seems like a plan to me! Mostly, Chandrakala and Jay together again! Am not keeping much hopes from bani exposing jay! Till I watch it myself, am not giving into the precap!πŸ˜†

Let's see what happens.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Second consummation cracked me up πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Like seriously, ab toh tracks ko criticise karna bhi achcha nahi lagta, itni buri halat hai ki kya batau ! Will continue watching this only for Sharad as Veeranshu Singhania ! 

πŸ˜†

Pure show ki to dhajjiya uda chuke hai, aur kya criticize kare yaar. Pata nahi next week kya bakloli dikhayenge. Kind of dreading it. But yes, will watch it for Veeranshu Singhania only.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

Sorry once I started I couldn't stop πŸ˜† I agree the editing has been shambolic which has made it hard to connect to the story especially the whole thing around Veer's hypnosis. But I am hoping the stalkers have picked up on that- and if they care at this last stage they will make sure that is on point going forward. 

Haan, woh to dikh hi raha hai. Editing hi nahi, but the screenplay is also very shoddy and vague. I don't know how long will they take to get on point. 

I mean with Skygirl- she tried I have to give her that. I just feel like in the dance she was either conscious or couldn't match SM. I think it was the whole situation and the brickbats she knew would come her way πŸ˜† felt bad for her- the amount she got over social media 

They shouldn't have introduced this track. Its ridiculous. I mean chand pe pahunchane ki kya zarurat thi. Cheel ladki hi dikha dete instead. Kya ukhad jaata be. 

Also cobra amma- she really is girgats amma. Does love lapata everywhere and everyone- you are right she is the reason why Ballu and all the men have women issues. They have passed it on to the son's no wonder they have no respect for women. I do wonder why Ballu tied her up for so long- like what did she do because he didn't know about Jai. I know we aren't gong to get the answer to this so I am just going to assume she tried to do something to Veer. Thats the only reason I can think Ballu would be so drastic. 

Mujhko bhi aisa hi lagta hai, the reason to lock her up for so many years.

I think one of the reasons we connect with Veer is because the writers spent four months writing his character. They invested a lot of time and effort on him- we saw him fall in love with Bani and saw his evolution from sanki lover to obsessed husband. With Bani I just think the writers didn't realise they didn't spend that much effort on her- and showing her feelings. They realised this when Mukta maata posted that video on instagram. This is why for the past four episodes we have been getting Bani's feelings and monologues. They have been consistent for four episodes. But I do agree that it has been rushed so it might be a bit hard to digest. For some reason I think (and I know this is probably just in my head) just like Veer has always loved Bani over the years/lives- a part of Bani was always meant to love Veer. She was meant to Veers and she has never realised that over time or refused to accept it. Which is why every time she had a 'reason' (note I put that in inverted commas) to hate Veer it kind of went phusssss. Like oh that reason didn't last long. I do think there was a clear change in Bani's feelings and attitude towards Veer post the release of Markaat- they were small  and subtle and had the writers let that continue we might have understood better why and when Bani accepted her love for Veer. But this is finite series - and written by Mukta Mata with her difficultwala track. So we just need to take what we get. I also found her being Veer cute and running after him - it was good to see their role reversal.

Haan, bas yahi kaam reh gaya hai humara. Khud hi sab samajh jaaye. To kahaani bhi hum khud hi likh lete hai. Inko agar itni taqleef hai samjhaane me.

As for the lollipop scene I agree it might be two seconds but I am so excited for it πŸ€£ this is what Mukta Maata has reduced me to  but yeah would have loved for it be private but I think this again is about Bani making it clear to everyone that she will choose Veer and only Veer over everyone including someone that is 'meant' to be for her. This is her siding with her 'enemy' and attacking her 'own'- which shows her choosing love over everything.

I mean, dekhke samjhenge yaar. Kind of dreading the upcoming weekend already.

Sorry again- it went on too long πŸ€£

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I mean honestly give us the story we will fix it and sort it out πŸ˜† I mean if they want to pay us that’s an added bonus πŸ€£ all those loopholes will be a distant memory. There will be revenge, love and a clear explanation of everything - no assumptions needed 

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

πŸ˜†

Pure show ki to dhajjiya uda chuke hai, aur kya criticize kare yaar. Pata nahi next week kya bakloli dikhayenge. Kind of dreading it. But yes, will watch it for Veeranshu Singhania only.

Sunday ke episode mein bilkul apt role mila tha Veeranshu ko - aisi script padhke kisiko bhi neend aayegi πŸ˜†

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I mean honestly give us the story we will fix it and sort it out πŸ˜† I mean if they want to pay us that’s an added bonus πŸ€£ all those loopholes will be a distant memory. There will be revenge, love and a clear explanation of everything - no assumptions needed 

True that. 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sunday ke episode mein bilkul apt role mila tha Veeranshu ko - aisi script padhke kisiko bhi neend aayegi πŸ˜†

Quite a great day he would have that day shooting! Bss, soona tha almost poore episode!πŸ˜† I want such a job too!πŸ˜†

libran90 thumbnail

Haan, aise script ko dekh ke so jaana hi achcha hai. Kya bewajah ki bekaar cheeze dikhate hai ye log, I swear.πŸ€”

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Quite a great day he would have that day shooting! Bss, soona tha almost poore episode!πŸ˜† I want such a job too!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Soha wonderful review πŸ‘πŸΌ  

I loved Bani crying to be frank...I liked Bani bedroom scene with unconscious Veer... I feel these type of scenes should have been given before consummation means I would have connected to Bani emotions more...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vows scenes was done neatly...becoz of SharBhi acting that scene was nice...

Good finally she is realising VEERs importance in her life...and she is in love... I kinda liked Veer distancing himself...as usual reason is not revealed...one more mystery added to non-revealing mystery list 

Is Jay behind that yuck creatures khaand or not ?? Let's see..🀞

Honestly am not expecting any changes/improvement in the story line...only VaNi is saving grace... I kinda lost that hypetypes interest πŸ˜­