Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AliChase

Agar kisi show ko butcher karna ho toh log is show se seekhe. Acche se samajh aayega. I didn't follow naagin before I had watched just a bit but now am sort of regretting coming to this show. I'll return to my supernatural genre novels again before they ruin my liking for supernatural genre shows and novels. 

Mere veer baby ko toh le dube yeh log. Bani paani se upar aa nahi rahi. Achha hai dono ko duba ke pure show ko hi le dube. πŸ€£

Actually! Veer ko damsel in distress bana diya!😊 Its a sinking ship!πŸ˜†

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amlavs

Soha wonderful review πŸ‘πŸΌ  

Thanks, Lavi. Appreciate it.😊

I loved Bani crying to be frank...I liked Bani bedroom scene with unconscious Veer... I feel these type of scenes should have been given before consummation means I would have connected to Bani emotions more...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Crying isn't the problem. Misplaced and hurried crying is. Too much of overload for a husband she spent hating for months. And it didn't take 4 days for her to fall in love, jump in the bed, go blind, crying, despo. Oh baba re! Mera to magaj hi hil gaya.

Vows scenes was done neatly...becoz of SharBhi acting that scene was nice...

Yes, that's true.

Good finally she is realising VEERs importance in her life...and she is in love... I kinda liked Veer distancing himself...as usual reason is not revealed...one more mystery added to non-revealing mystery list 

That was because he felt helpless and inferior for the first time. He was not in a position to defend himself or anyone else. Bani had to come in between to defend him and she got hurt. That was a regret probably eating onto him. 

Is Jay behind that yuck creatures khaand or not ?? Let's see..🀞

The guy has his own game plan going around. Let's see.

Honestly am not expecting any changes/improvement in the story line...only VaNi is saving grace... I kinda lost that hypetypes interest πŸ˜­

Same here. 

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

Agar kisi show ko butcher karna ho toh log is show se seekhe. Acche se samajh aayega. I didn't follow naagin before I had watched just a bit but now am sort of regretting coming to this show. I'll return to my supernatural genre novels again before they ruin my liking for supernatural genre shows and novels.

This was the only time, I followed Naagin after Season 1. And after 3 months they screwed the story over. Till TRP gimmicks took over, the TRP wasn't so awful. But now everyone is least bothered. Just imagine, we are waiting for this show to get over, where once upon a time we were going gaga over Cheel Singhanias.

Mere veer baby ko toh le dube yeh log. Bani paani se upar aa nahi rahi. Achha hai dono ko duba ke pure show ko hi le dube. πŸ€£

Sach me yaar. Bani ko uthane ke chakkar me sabko le dube. What a waste of sheer talent of Sharad and Surbhi. 

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Mujhko samajh nahi aaya kya zarurat thi iski. I mean yahi track ek Cheel ladki ke saath ho sakta tha, right. Humko bhi pata chalta na ki hai ladkiyan Cheelo me. Ya koi aur jantu. Seedha moon tak pahuncha diya. I mean it was EpUKe....not even epicπŸ˜†

EpUke shit 🀣

forest_foliage thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

True! And the way VaNi came back from chaand was hilarious!🀣🀣🀣 Chhatt se gire dono!🀣🀣 Gawd! Why was I watching this bulllshit!πŸ˜† I start pitying myself aaj kal!🀣

I wonder what do the actors feel about such tracks when they are away from shooting. 

libran90 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

I wonder what do the actors feel about such tracks when they are away from shooting. 

Yeah mahn! No wonder they don't watch their own shows!🀣

forest_foliage thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Yeah mahn! No wonder they don't watch their own shows!🀣

Matlab dekh ke sochenge ki hasse ya roye !