Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Varun shared videos of outsiders dancing 💯 times better than him. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIzu8t3DPSH/?igshid=11ptq8bvxpg6k

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 3 years ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

You mean from the star kids?  Because after Ranbir debuted we have had the likes of Vicky, Ayushmann, Ranveer, RKR also debut other than Varun. 

Yes, I meant the star kids. He has passion,talent,willingness to work hard...and not to forget connections. I don't say he should do only serious roles like Badlapur or October. Those movies usually find only a niche audience. Frankly I'm surprised by the success of Andhadhun. But Varun should insist on well-written masala rather than something slapped together at the last minute. The public has grown more discerning and in the current scenario star kids would be criticized more harshly compared to an outsider for shoddy work.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Yes, I meant the star kids. He has passion,talent,willingness to work hard...and not to forget connections. I don't say he should do only serious roles like Badlapur or October. Those movies usually find only a niche audience. Frankly I'm surprised by the success of Andhadhun. But Varun should insist on well-written masala rather than something slapped together at the last minute. The public has grown more discerning and in the current scenario star kids would be criticized more harshly compared to an outsider for shoddy work.

I agree with everything you said. Varun definitely had a spark and energy about him which made him stand out. If he was someone like Tiger, who has definitely found his niche in masala but has limited talent, I wouldnt even bother.

But he really can push himself. Bollywood blockbusters dont necessarily have to be cringe- there's a world of a difference between the films Aamir does and the films Salman does- both do blockbusters but only one commands respect.

Not saying the precarious balance Aamir has found is easy but there are no shortcuts to real success. Varun shouldn't take the easy way out all the time.

Sara Ali Khan needs to pay attention to this too.