Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Honestly we are yet to know the capabilities of ITV producers because they are not given a proper chance to execute their imagination properly on television (not talking about Gul, Rajan, Rashmi and EK). After watching shows like Beyhadh, Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi, Kahaan hum kahaan tum, Bepannah and now currently Story 9 Months Ki etc shows i feel they can do much better if their shows are kept away from the trp race. Channels like Sony & Sab always encourages producers to execute their ideas, Starplus tried in 2019 but failed and now they are running remade family dramas for trps, Zee & Colors are the two unwanted channels on ITV in this case. 😆

Honestly speaking gul and rajan both are really talented....specially gul khan  its just itv nd itv audience who dont want to see any unique show tv thats why most of producers are not taking any risks to produce something unique

Whatever i heard abt gul is she went bankrupt after QH thats why she has no way to take risks still she took risk with ishqbaaaz three brothers unique concept but after seeing initial response she forced to take cliche romantic route we cant blame her if we are in her place like we are bankrupt nd still taking risk nd its not getting fruitful results then we will also serve what is audience want to see

Rajan is also good producer when it comes to family dramas

Whereas i dont have any hopes from ekta nd rashmi sharma their shows re hella irritating to me

Other good ph are beyond dreams, shashi sumeet productions , Dj creatives etc

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Exactly, how can the actors even agree to be part of a show of which the script is already RUNNING! It's also like INSULTING THE ACTORS of Gupta Brothers!

Could be possibly true about Kinshuk and Shiny because nowadays, more than TALENT, FAN FOLLOWING matters to become A PART OF A SHOW!

Could be possibly TRUE😒. But, better than doing this HORRIBLE, CRAZY ACT👎🏼, 

Star India should just re-run the episodes of Gupta Brothers in Star Plus or Star Utsav!

For sure, it will BENEFIT, the show, the channels, the producers and ALSO THE ACTORS🤗

Because, being a viewer of GB, I know how well each and every actor are trying their best in the show!

And Hiten-Parineeta are better SUITABLE into the shoes of that IDEOLOGICAL ELDER BROTHER AND SISTER-IN-LAW, than Kinshuk-Shiny 🤢

I really don't what will be the result of trps, but atleast Star India SHOULD NOT DO INJUSTICE WITH GUPTA BROTHERS, BY MAKING ANOTHER SHOW WITH THE SAME CONCEPT!

Star pus first planned official remake of pandian stores means gupta brothers on their own channel & promised prime slot to producer mahesh pandey then they started shooting in banaras nd after that lockdown imposed then again discussion started with producer mahesh pandey nd in end they shifted this show to star bharat but after lockdown star bharat changed its genre to comedy drama  so mahesh pandey scrapped whole show they even scrapoed shoot of banaras nd they recasted many actors to fit into comedy genre they changed plot nd everything now when show goes on air star bharat again turned into serious drama from comedy genre as they got low response from audience so now gupta brothers plot is almost same to pandian stores with little changes nd now they announced one more remake of pandian stores how is that possible....atleast they could have waited to end gupta brothers

Btw star plus is remaking one more star bharat show karthik poornima which went off air in lockdown due to low rating it is official remake of telugu show karthika deepam( btw impression wise karthika deepam is indias most watched fiction show even kundli bhagya urban+rural impressions fails to beat karthika deepam)

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Honestly speaking gul and rajan both are really talented....specially gul khan  its just itv nd itv audience who dont want to see any unique show tv thats why most of producers are not taking any risks to produce something unique

Whatever i heard abt gul is she went bankrupt after QH thats why she has no way to take risks still she took risk with ishqbaaaz three brothers unique concept but after seeing initial response she forced to take cliche romantic route we cant blame her if we are in her place like we are bankrupt nd still taking risk nd its not getting fruitful results then we will also serve what is audience want to see

Rajan is also good producer when it comes to family dramas

Whereas i dont have any hopes from ekta nd rashmi sharma their shows re hella irritating to me

Other good ph are beyond dreams, shashi sumeet productions , Dj creatives etc

Gul is not forces to cliche route but purpose does. You can see her interviews where she says shr loves M&B so she shows those in her shows. During IPK she was not bankrupt. Even after Ishqbaaaz, she is not bankrupt. But dhe simply keep showing sexism. Tell me any one of her show where FL is rich or she is a grey character? During Shivaay-Anika forced marriage promo she shamelessly wrote 'no bride swap' when all thought it will be bride swap and also wrote 'bad is the new good' while living a dream emoticon to it. So she is very much to blame. In 1 show she shamelessly shown a little girl being insulted and tortured every week to get ratings. Viewers are equally or more at fault as don't understand what pleasure they get seeing a so-called rich hot arrogant guy shouting insulting torturing a poor simple sweet girl. She has the audacity to say Anika is a modern girl because she wears western clothes even after marriage and not shown doing pooja aarti but she does not say that same Anika forgives her haider and falls for him.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Star pus first planned official remake of pandian stores means gupta brothers on their own channel & promised prime slot to producer mahesh pandey then they started shooting in banaras nd after that lockdown imposed then again discussion started with producer mahesh pandey nd in end they shifted this show to star bharat but after lockdown star bharat changed its genre to comedy drama  so mahesh pandey scrapped whole show they even scrapoed shoot of banaras nd they recasted many actors to fit into comedy genre they changed plot nd everything now when show goes on air star bharat again turned into serious drama from comedy genre as they got low response from audience so now gupta brothers plot is almost same to pandian stores with little changes nd now they announced one more remake of pandian stores how is that possible....atleast they could have waited to end gupta brothers

Btw star plus is remaking one more star bharat show karthik poornima which went off air in lockdown due to low rating it is official remake of telugu show karthika deepam( btw impression wise karthika deepam is indias most watched fiction show even kundli bhagya urban+rural impressions fails to beat karthika deepam)

Except Star Jalsha, most of the Star GEC channels are remaking shows of each other. Did they forgot creativity ? Is trp everything and creativity does not matter ? I wonder why are they doing this. What are we paying for ? To watch regional remakes on tv ? One or two is fine but seriously ALL !! This remake culture will have to end. In the name of remake they are bringing old concepts purposely bringing up the old regressive stuff and trying to show that woman will break barriers and all when at this age they should bring shows were women are already self independent. After trp scam i dont see any future of this trp system. Afterwards they will have to bring modern shows for views so why not now.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Gul is not forces to cliche route but purpose does. You can see her interviews where she says shr loves M&B so she shows those in her shows. During IPK she was not bankrupt. Even after Ishqbaaaz, she is not bankrupt. But dhe simply keep showing sexism. Tell me any one of her show where FL is rich or she is a grey character? During Shivaay-Anika forced marriage promo she shamelessly wrote 'no bride swap' when all thought it will be bride swap and also wrote 'bad is the new good' while living a dream emoticon to it. So she is very much to blame. In 1 show she shamelessly shown a little girl being insulted and tortured every week to get ratings. Viewers are equally or more at fault as don't understand what pleasure they get seeing a so-called rich hot arrogant guy shouting insulting torturing a poor simple sweet girl. She has the audacity to say Anika is a modern girl because she wears western clothes even after marriage and not shown doing pooja aarti but she does not say that same Anika forgives her haider and falls for him.

Yes her all shows concept revolves around same rich brat nd poor girl but i think if audience accepts newer concepts wholeheartedly then im sure she will def bring good unique concepts rather than same poor girl rich boy concept

She is recycling her old concepts becoz she knws it works very well with audience

During ipk she was new producer(she only produced geet before ipk) but when she started office track in ipk she spent lot on office set but what happened ratings never gone up so she scrapped whole office track nd took her usual romantic route

During ib when ratings went down after initial brothers story then she started forced marriage track nd again it worked like ratings rised from 1.7 to 2.9 

So tell me why someone will even want to make losses by taking risks when there is easy route to success 

Personally i found her very talented in all indian tv producers it just our audience is not ready to watch anything new

She has lot of work experience from directing dd national superhit shows to indonesian shows(its not at all easy to go another country nd direct their shows in their language)

She is not someone who is born with silver spoon like ekta she totally comes from non filmy background so  she dont have backbone support if she goes bankrupt

People or particularly fangirls blame her only for their fav shows closure or any mishap but when it comes to give credit they always gave credits to their fav pair they never appreciates gul who brought them on tv or note that itv most popular shows be it ipk, qubool hai or ishqbaaz all are produced by gul khan she definitely knows pulse of audience no wonder she is giving back to back hits

Ib>kullfi>nazar>jinn>imlie 

When i found out that how she make comeback with ib after going total bankrupt after qubool hai she found new level of respect in my eyes its definitely not easy when u comes from non filmy background or with no god father in industry who supports u....its her talent only which made possible to gain her position back in industry 

Now if itv gives her chance to produce something unique im sure she will nail it 

Edited by Rajpatil12 - 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Except Star Jalsha, most of the Star GEC channels are remaking shows of each other. Did they forgot creativity ? Is trp everything and creativity does not matter ? I wonder why are they doing this. What are we paying for ? To watch regional remakes on tv ? One or two is fine but seriously ALL !! This remake culture will have to end. In the name of remake they are bringing old concepts purposely bringing up the old regressive stuff and trying to show that woman will break barriers and all when at this age they should bring shows were women are already self independent. After trp scam i dont see any future of this trp system. Afterwards they will have to bring modern shows for views so why not now.

I think covid forced them to take remake route....when financial condition goes down in all sector now they need to ensure all their new shows to become hit nd for that what is better option than hit remakes who gives u guarantee success

I think after end of supernatural era( as nagin5 is officially flopped) now remake era is started now we have to bear it for another 4-5 yrs

Edited by Rajpatil12 - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

I think covid forced them to take remake route....when financial condition goes down in all sector now they need to ensure all their new shows to become hit nd for that what is better option than hit remakes who gives u guarantee success

I think after end of supernatural era( as nagin5 is officially flopped) now remake era is started now we have to bear it for another 4-5 yrs

4-5 years !!! Seriously !! 🤣

IamRaj96 thumbnail

4-5 years !!! Seriously !! 🤣

Yes remeber supernatural era started in 2015 with sasural simar ka/nagin1 nd it lasted till 2020

Before that there was family drama/love story era which started in 2010 nd lasted till 2015(which i consider best phase of itv)

Before that colors started social drama era with balika vadhu in 2008

So im sure this remake era will also last atleast 2-3 yrs

Arko1 thumbnail

Yes remeber supernatural era started in 2015 with sasural simar ka/nagin1 nd it lasted till 2020

Before that there was family drama/love story era which started in 2010 nd lasted till 2015(which i consider best phase of itv)

Before that colors started social drama era with balika vadhu in 2008

So im sure this remake era will also last atleast 2-3 yrs

I dont think so. From next year the era that will begin will be an era of limited series quality shows with the entry of Rudrakaal. Starplus said in their last interview that Rudrakaal will be the first series of ITV that will break the barrier between tv and movie industry. They had also stated that now its time they start moving towards a new direction. ITV needs a big change and i totally pray for Rudrakaal's huge success.

https://www-iwmbuzz-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/star-plus-pushes-premium-content-mini-series-launch/2019/09/04/amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16090515264511&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.iwmbuzz.com%2Ftelevision%2Fnews%2Fstar-plus-pushes-premium-content-mini-series-launch%2F2019%2F09%2F04

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True. Star Jalsa has some idiotic shows but some shows are really good. There are also new concept shows coming up like Robir notun bouthan and Desher Maati.

Why can't Sp make remakes of good shows like  Gaaner opare, Care Kori na, Gopal Bhar, Prothoma Kadombini, Ami Sirajer Begum and others like this. All were so good and most of them were pretty successful.