Indian Television - Then / Now / Next ? | DT No. 1 (Closed) - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by Rajpatil12

First i was really excited for gupta brothers but i didnt get why they shifted to star bharat when star bharat was turning into comedy channel as gupta brothers concept was far away from comedy.....if they really wanted comedy shows for their beloved star bharat there are plenty of producers who are masters in comedy genre like JD majethia , optimystic production, neela telefilms, edit2 productions etc they can just give permission to  them to produce sitcoms nd they will happily produce .....

They did give ONE to EDIT2 which was EXCUSE ME MAADAM, but the show was a COMPLETE FLOP ad scrapped within 3 months!

The others Akbar ka bal Birbal and Gangs of Filmistaan were also produced by one of the producers you have mentioned I guess, but again they too were axed PRE-MATURELY!

why pit so much efforts to scrap show and then cancel pilot shoot then recast everyone nd that too for producer who is barely 2-3 shows old nd all his shows are family dramas why put so much burden on him.....this is total injustice to him

If they knows that remakes are not gonna work on star bharat then why comssioned to them first karthik poornima nd then pandian stores here they successfully wasted 2 hit remakes on flop star bharat

( which i totally find injustice to mahesh pandey)

Not only him , his WHOLE TEAM OF GUPTA BROTHERS

And i think they dont want to shift gupta brothers as show is already started on bharat nd now if it will shift on sp then there very less chances of becoming hit so they opt for one more remake of pandian stores

Why not? It has every POSSIBILITY of becoming a HIT, because being it's regular viewer I know bhow well the show is made, 

So, personally I feel the BEST OPTION FOR STAR is to JUST SHIFT Gupta Brothers to Star Plus

Abt karthika deepam .....karthika deepam is revised remake of that malayalam show nd all other versions followed karthika deepam plot thats why many article nd news states that all other versions are remake of karthika deepam

Yeah I know, but the only revision is with respect to the twin children, ONE LIKE MOTHER OTHER LIKE FATHER, the social stigma followed in most ITV SERIALS

So, the Malayalam version is still considered the ORIGINAL I guess

Btw, is it the same cast & production house? And when is it going to release?

Abt zee i think that channel is waste.....i would say that network is really really kanjoos network i have ever seen they never ever spent money on their shows they just want high profits from low budgets

Lol, Absolutely true👍🏼

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
Originally posted by Aleyamma47

They did give ONE to EDIT2 which was EXCUSE ME MAADAM, but the show was a COMPLETE FLOP ad scrapped within 3 months!

The others Akbar ka bal Birbal and Gangs of Filmistaan were also produced by one of the producers you have mentioned I guess, but again they too were axed PRE-MATURELY!

Not only him , his WHOLE TEAM OF GUPTA BROTHERS

Why not? It has every POSSIBILITY of becoming a HIT, because being it's regular viewer I know bhow well the show is made, 

So, personally I feel the BEST OPTION FOR STAR is to JUST SHIFT Gupta Brothers to Star Plus

Yeah I know, but the only revision is with respect to the twin children, ONE LIKE MOTHER OTHER LIKE FATHER, the social stigma followed in most ITV SERIALS

So, the Malayalam version is still considered the ORIGINAL I guess

Btw, is it the same cast & production house? And when is it going to release?

Lol, Absolutely true👍🏼

Akbar ka bal birbal was produced by triangle films (producer of mahadev nd siya ke ram)

Producer of gangs of filmistan is preeti simoes creative head of kapil show

Yes its total injustice to whole cast nd crew also but its really big blow to new producer like mahesh pandey who is trying strengthen its foots in tv industry thats why i mentioned him only.....other actors nd crew can get easily new show on their talent they will also earn money from gupta brothers but mahesh pandey will make big losses nd it will be really difficult for him to produce new show

Karthika deepam new remake is produced by different producer nd with new cast .....new remake will produced by sonali jaffer nd this time background of show will be rajsthani (karthika poornima was punjabi based show)

Btw here it is the promo of pandaya stores

https://youtu.be/MXC162KSb7A

Akbar ka bal birbal was produced by triangle films (producer of mahadev nd siya ke ram)

Producer of gangs of filmistan is preeti simoes creative head of kapil show

Hmmmm...still miserably FLOPPED, so CHANGING GENRE every NOW AND THEN is not a SOLUTION

Yes its total injustice to whole cast nd crew also but its really big blow to new producer like mahesh pandey who is trying strengthen its foots in tv industry thats why i mentioned him only.....other actors nd crew can get easily new show on their talent they will also earn money from gupta brothers but mahesh pandey will make big losses nd it will be really difficult for him to produce new show

I don't think so! As Parineeta herself said in an interview that it is very difficult for a woman aged above 25 to get roles other than MOTHER ROLES!

You see she played mother to Harshad Chopra in Bepannah, when she is also only as old as HIM! 🤢

Even the other cast, I don't think it will be that easy because nowadays not ALL ACTORS are chosen based on their TALENT, it is MOSTLY BASED ON THEIR FAN FOLLOWING 😒

Karthika deepam new remake is produced by different producer nd with new cast .....new remake will produced by sonali jaffer nd this time background of show will be rajsthani (karthika poornima was punjabi based show)

Oh alright thanks! 👍🏼 

Even remaking Karthika Deepam is ALRIGHT, because the SHOW HAS BEEN PLUGGED OFF-AIR atleast 6 months back now and the show was not even completed, 

But doing another on the SAME CONCEPT of an ongoing show is something....👎🏼

Btw here it is the promo of pandaya stores

https://youtu.be/MXC162KSb7A

God, it is the same as Gupta Brothers, the eldest brother and sister-in-law (Shiny-Kinshuk) taking care of the three younger brothers

And soon they will show that these two decide not to have children!

Same happened between Shiv-Ganga that Hiten-Parineeta Characters in Gupta Brothers!

This is seriously INJUST with Gupta Brothers! 😒

Hmmmm...still miserably FLOPPED, so CHANGING GENRE every NOW AND THEN is not a SOLUTION

I don't think so! As Parineeta herself said in an interview that it is very difficult for a woman aged above 25 to get roles other than MOTHER ROLES!

You see she played mother to Harshad Chopra in Bepannah, when she is also only as old as HIM! 🤢

Even the other cast, I don't think it will be that easy because nowadays not ALL ACTORS are chosen based on their TALENT, it is MOSTLY BASED ON THEIR FAN FOLLOWING 😒

Oh alright thanks! 👍🏼 

Even remaking Karthika Deepam is ALRIGHT, because the SHOW HAS BEEN PLUGGED OFF-AIR atleast 6 months back now and the show was not even completed, 

God, it is the same as Gupta Brothers, the eldest brother and sister-in-law (Shiny-Kinshuk) taking care of the three younger brothers

Same happened between Shiv-Ganga that Hiten-Parineeta Characters in Gupta Brothers!

Here the brothers are kids. That means when they will grow up this couple will be 35-40. They should gave taken a little older actors. Shiny played a 18-20 year old royal character in her previous show and now will 35-40 year old when these children grows up. Wow! Even Kinshuk always played young characters only. These both are misfit for elder characters. Hope both don't get older characters roles after this show. 

Pandya Stores is 9th remake of original one. That means this show is made for the 10th time. Don't understand what made these 2 actors agree for the 9th remake of a old show. Hope their career is not affected after this show.

Originally posted by Juhi_04

Here the brothers are kids. That means when they will grow up this couple will be 35-40. They should gave taken a little older actors. Shiny played a 18-20 year old royal character in her previous show and now will 35-40 year old when these children grows up. Wow! Even Kinshuk always played young characters only. These both are misfit for elder characters. Hope both don't get older characters roles after this show. 

But they already casted other brothers who are adults one younger brother is gonna be kanwar dhillon nd kinshuk shiny will play mid aged characters.....in upcoming promos we can see them in mid aged roles

Check this

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/kanwar-dhillon-play-one-of-the-leads-sphere-origins-next-201209?amp

Oh alright thanks! 👍🏼 

I find gupta brothers cast is apt for pandian stores remake specially hiten-parineet 

How shiny nd kinshuk will play 40+ character is beyond my understanding (they are good actors no doubt but they dont fit into 40+ character at all)

Exactly.Just bcz Anlka wears modern dress n doesnt cook acco to Gul she is modern.Then what about Anika deciding to abort her baby 4 shivay when she thought that he is pregnant?That shows that Anika is not modern.Even Gul\s character Geet was stronger than Anika.

Originally posted by Juhi_04

Gul is not forces to cliche route but purpose does. You can see her interviews where she says shr loves M&B so she shows those in her shows. During IPK she was not bankrupt. Even after Ishqbaaaz, she is not bankrupt. But dhe simply keep showing sexism. Tell me any one of her show where FL is rich or she is a grey character? During Shivaay-Anika forced marriage promo she shamelessly wrote 'no bride swap' when all thought it will be bride swap and also wrote 'bad is the new good' while living a dream emoticon to it. So she is very much to blame. In 1 show she shamelessly shown a little girl being insulted and tortured every week to get ratings. Viewers are equally or more at fault as don't understand what pleasure they get seeing a so-called rich hot arrogant guy shouting insulting torturing a poor simple sweet girl. She has the audacity to say Anika is a modern girl because she wears western clothes even after marriage and not shown doing pooja aarti but she does not say that same Anika forgives her haider and falls for him.

I find gupta brothers cast is apt for pandian stores remake specially hiten-parineet 

How shiny nd kinshuk will play 40+ character is beyond my understanding (they are good actors no doubt but they dont fit into 40+ character at all)

I don't understand how could they agree to this when it can ruin their chances of getting younger roles in future? But as I said yesterday they may have reasons to accept it. Shiny's previous show where she played 18-20 year old royal character ended incomplete after 20 episodes while Kinshuk did not got proper lead role in few years. So they both accepted what came their way.

But they already casted other brothers who are adults one younger brother is gonna be kanwar dhillon nd kinshuk shiny will play mid aged characters.....in upcoming promos we can see them in mid aged roles

Check this

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/kanwar-dhillon-play-one-of-the-leads-sphere-origins-next-201209?amp

In promo they are recently married and kids are small. They may have few years leap.