Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely and beautiful update eagerly waiting for their marriage rituals and I'm excited about the upcoming update 

swara397 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Update was really nice and sweet.... Cant really wait for the next....

diku1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

It was an amazing update.  The shayari and the song both r just superb.  I hope kartick to not create a mess of their lives.  Will be eagerly waiting for next update to know more about them and how their relationship progress. 

Thank You so much...❤❤

I'm updating the next chapter in few minutes..

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayayudkbh90

Lovely and beautiful update eagerly waiting for their marriage rituals and I'm excited about the upcoming update 

Thank you so much...❤❤

I'm updating the next chapter in few minutes...

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swara397

Update was really nice and sweet.... Cant really wait for the next....

Thank you so much...❤❤

I'm updating the next chapter in few minutes...

diku1302 thumbnail

Hello everyone...

I'm back with the next update...

Thanks each & everyone for having patience with my story updates...

Enjoy reading...

AN INEVITABLE INTRUDER

CHAPTER TWENTY

NAINA

Sameer wasn't talking to me, just because I didn't give him a morning kiss. He acted like a child sometimes & I loved to tease him. He was freshening up while I got ready for the day. I heard the click of the doorknob & turned my attention to the mirror, drying my hair. It was after a few moments that I saw his reflection. He stood behind me & wrapped his hands circling my waist.

I sucked in a deep breath as I realized that my love was standing right behind me in just a towel. Before I could free myself from his hold, he held me tightly & whispered, "Tumhari sazaa yahi hai Mrs Maheshwari. Aur yeh ab se tum acche se yaad rakh lo. Jab bhi tum mujhe manaa karogi na madam, tumhe uski sazaa bhi aise hi bhugatni padegi." Saying that, he sucked my skin on my neck & bit it hard. My skin burnt & a small yelp escaped my mouth. He gently sucked it again, soothing the sting.

He turned me in his arms & then his lips started its adventures from my neck towards my cheeks slowly. My whole body shuddered in his arms & he continued with his ministrations till his lips finally clashed mine. He took over all my senses with his kisses. I didn't realize how much time we kept kissing each other. When we came up for air, I saw him smirking at me. I saw the movement of his eyes from my lips to my neck.

I suddenly turned towards the mirror to see my lips swollen & the place where he had bit on my neck earlier, was turning blue. He had given me a hickey. I touched the skin with my fingers when Sameer pulled me back in his arms. "Dekha... Mrs Maheshwari... Ab se tumhe yahi sazaa milegi." Our gazes clashed in the mirror & then he dipped his head again & kissed the hickey while murmuring, "MINE..."

It was the knock on the door that made us aware of our surroundings & he left me reluctantly, whispering, "Aa gaye pyaar ke dushman... Inhe saath laana hi nahi chahiye tha, jab dekho disturb karne aa jaate hai." I pushed him towards the wardrobe to change & I went to open the door.

For a change, the hotel manager stood at our door instead of our friends. "Good morning madam... Wohh main yeh bataane aaya tha ki aaj ki party hamare garden mein hi hai shaam ko saat baje se, toh aap sab time par aa jaaiyega. Mr Vijay Mittal ne hume sabko personally yahi inform karne ko kahaa hai. And I hope ki aapko yahaan koi problems nahi ho rahi. Aap log chaahen toh neeche restaurant mein aa jaaiyega, breakfast lag chuka hai. Have a great day madam. Take care."

When I closed the door, Sameer came out from the washroom fully dressed in a white shirt with the first two buttons left open which was paired with dark blue denims. He peered behind me to see if our friends were there. Before he could ask, I told him about the manager's message about the party & the breakfast.

He called up Munna & Pandit & asked them to join us for breakfast in the restaurant downstairs. He caught hold of my hand before I could open the door & whispered, "Iss white dress mein kaafi hot lag rahi ho aaj Mrs Maheshwari... Aaj hum twinning kar rahe hai." I rounded my hands around his neck & whispered back, "Aaj ke liye itna hi romance kaafi tha. Ab chup chaap niche chalo isse pehle ki sach mein hamare pyaar ke dushman hume khud lene yahaan aa jaaye."

Before he could react, I moved away from his hold & opened the door, "Chalein Mr Maheshwari..." He shook his head & we left downstairs for breakfast hand in hand. We enjoyed the meal & planned our next visit for the day. The party would start at seven in the evening & we had lot of time to sightsee till then.

We left the hotel towards 'Backwater Cruise' to spend our entire day in the midst of Mandovi River. We wanted to relax & spend our time together & this was the perfect opportunity. I was always fond of water & nature, so this was the best chance we got to be around nature.

Everyone enjoyed the day in the cruise having fun listening to music & dancing on the songs played by the band. I even forgot that we had come to Goa to attend an important party. Sameer left no chance to stay near me. He was around me all the time. We even made some friends on the cruise who had come to attend the same party as us. We were back in the hotel by four thirty in the evening.

We all decided to rest for an hour & then get ready for the party. Once we were in the room, Sameer held me close & murmured, "Chalo... thodi der so jaate hai, main thoda thak sa gaya hun." I could see the tiredness on his face, so I agreed & we laid back on the bed & slept cuddling each other.

It was over an hour that my eyes jerked open suddenly hearing the continuous ringing of my phone. Sameer wasn't there next to me & I heard the sound of the running water from the washroom. I picked up my phone still in sleep, "Hello..." The person on the phone screamed, "Tu ab tak so rahi hai??? Jaldi uth aur taiyaar ho jaa. Dekh time kya ho raha hai, che bajne aaye hai abhi."

I glanced at the clock & it was indeed six in the evening. I replied, "Haannn... haaannn... Thik hai. Main uth hi rahi hun. Isme itne chillane ki kya baat hai Preeti. Main time par ready ho jaaungi. Tum sab bhi taiyaar ho jao, saat baje milte hai. Chal bye..." I disconnected the call before she could yell more over the call.

I again slumped down on the bed & closed my eyes. It wasn't even five minutes & I heard his voice, "Tum waapis so gayi? Naina... Utho... Dekho hum late ho jaayenge party ke liye." He coaxed me to get up & I held onto his arms. "Mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai Sameer... Mujhe kahin nahi jaana, kisi party mein nahi jaana... Aao... tum bhi so jao mere saath. Tum bhi kitne thake hue lag rahe ho."

He chuckled softly & cupped my face in his palms, "Jaan... Aankhen kholo." His soft husky endearment made me open my eyes in a second. He was looking at me lovingly, "Jaan... Hum iss party ke liye hi toh Goa aaye hai na? Fir ab last moment nahi jaayenge toh accha nahi lagega. Aur Mr Vijay Mittal se hum already mil bhi chuke hai, ab nahi jaayenge toh kya sochenge wohhh."

I understood his concern as Mr Vijay Mittal was a renowned successful businessman & we were here on his invitation. This was the biggest opportunity to get close to him & extend our business. I hugged him tightly, "Okkk... Main abhi thodi der mein ready ho jaati hun." I kissed him on his heart & was about to get up, when he pulled me back in his arms, "Aise nahi... Yahaan...", he pointed towards his lips.

I went close to him & he closed his eyes waiting for the kiss & his hold on me loosened. I kissed him on his cheek & ran towards the washroom. His eyes flew open immediately & he huffed in anger, "Tumhe toh main baad mein iski sazza dunga." I winked at him, blowing him a flying kiss & rushed in the washroom to shower.

By the time I came out from the shower in a bathrobe, Sameer was ready in a black tuxedo suit. He looked hot & irresistible. He threw a glance at me & started adjusting his bow. I opened the wardrobe & took the black gown that I had shopped especially for this party. I entered the washroom again to change. When I came out, I didn't find Sameer around.

I walked in front of the mirror & looked at myself. I didn't need any jewelry as Sameer's gifts matched the outfit gracefully. I was about to start to put some makeup, when the door opened & Preeti walked in with Swati. "Hume pataa hi tha ki tu ready nahi hui hogi isliye aa gaye teri help karne. Chal Swati, kaam par lag jaate hai."

Preeti set my hair while Swati worked on my face. After fifteen minutes, Preeti whistled & I opened my eyes to see myself in the mirror. Was it really me??? I had never looked so beautiful before. "Aaj toh Sameer ghaayal ho jaayega tujhe dekhkar. Waise bhi uski nazar tujhse hatt thi hi nahi hai aur ab toh aaj khud se ek minute ke liye bhi tujhe durr bhi nahi jaane dega, dekh lena."

"Sahi keh rahi hai Preeti. Aaj Sameer shaayad hume bhi Naina ke aas paas na rehna de." I blushed hearing their teasing when the door opened again. "Arey chalo... Aur kitni der lagegi?" Sameer stopped his next words when his eyes met mine. Preeti & Swati chuckled seeing his stunned state & left the room without making any noise.

Sameer walked towards me slowly & I kept looking at my handsome fiancé who himself looked like a prince... My Prince Charming... He stopped a few feet away from me & took in my appearance. His eyes moved from my boat neck of my black gown towards my waist & landed on the slid that started just below my right thigh till my ankles. I had paired black stilettos that day to go with my dress. His eyes stayed glued to my heels & then he had pulled me in his arms in a microsecond.

"Naina... Tum iss dress mein neeche party mein nahi jaa sakti. Tumhe aise dekhne ka hakk sirf mera hai, koi aur tumhe nahi dekh sakta aise.", he whispered hoarsely in my ear that send shivers down my spine. His possessiveness was too much to handle sometimes. I wound my hands around his waist & rested my head on his loud thudding heart. His hold tightened on me & I immediately shuddered.

After few minutes, I spoke, "Ab itna time nahi hai Sameer ki main dress change kar paaun. Aur mere paas kuch aur hai bhi nahi jo main party mein pehen sakun. Please ab zidd mat karna mera dress change karne ke liye. Maine yeh sirf tumhare liye hi liya tha. Maine bhi khud ab tak aisa kuch nahi pehna tha. Mujhe lagaa tum khush jaaoge mujhe dekhkar par tum toh mujhe isse change karne ko keh rahe ho."

My eyes instantly watered & he felt my voice choking. He immediately cupped my face in his palms & wiped my tears, "Arey maine kab kahaa ki tum acchi nahi lag rahi. Tum toh aaj ekdum ek princess lag rahi ho, Meri Beautiful Princess... Bas main nahi chahta ki koi tumhe aise inn kapdon mein dekhe, isliye change karne ko keh raha tha. Tum please yeh rona band karo. Accha thik hai... Mat change karo dress, bas yeh rona band kar do, main tumhari aankhon mein aansoon nahi dekh sakta Naina..."

I stopped crying & he hugged me tighter. Our friends knocked & then Munna shouted, "Sameer... Naina... Chalo... Late ho raha hai party ke liye. Already saadhe saat baj gaye hai. Party kab ki shuru bhi ho gayi hai." Sameer left me reluctantly. He cleared my face with a tissue & then I fixed my makeup again.

When we descended downstairs in the elevator, Sameer whispered, "Party mein mere saath hi rehna. Samjhi..." I nodded as I saw his possessiveness rising each second as we entered the garden & few gazes turned to watch us. Sameer instinctively wrapped his arm around my waist & secured me by his side. I smiled at everyone who looked at us. We reached the host, Mr Vijay Mittal, who was standing near a small stage, talking to a group of people.

"Mr Vijay Mittal...", Sameer called out softly & he turned with a genuine smile. "Sameer... Main kab se tum sabki raah dekh raha tha. Aao inn sab se milo." He introduced us to the group of people who too seemed to belong to our same stream of business. Maximum of them knew Sameer & they congratulated us for our engagement. We all participated in some discussions happily & the conversation seemed easy.

I was a nervous wreck when I had left for the party. I have never been to such big parties & gatherings. The people around me seemed easy going & were approachable. They weren't having big attitudes or anything as I had thought earlier. We were served drinks & juices & some snacks too. The conversation kept going & then Sameer excused us from the group & we ambled around the garden where Sameer kept introducing me to all his known people.

I spotted Sunaina & Kartik at the very far end of the garden taking to few people. I took care that Sameer won't notice them & kept him away. We were back to our friends & were looking around to see the wonderful decorations, when we heard someone speak on the mike...

"Hello friends... Main aaj bohot khush hun ki aap sabne mera invitation ka maan rakha aur yahaan party mein aaye. Waise maine jyadatar parties Mumbai mein hi rakhi hai par iss baar socha ki mauka bada aur accha hai toh party kahin aur karte hai. Aur isi wajah se aap sabko bhi mauka mil gaya ek mini vacation ka. Main jaanta hun aap sab apne kaam mein kitna busy rehte ho aur apne aaram ke liye waqt nahi nikaal paate. Aur mujhe khushi hai ki aap sabne yahaan aakar thoda aaram bhi kiya aur sightseeing bhi ki."

"Ab main aapko mere iss party mein bulaane ka maksad batata hun. Waise maine jaanbujhkar invitation par koi reason mention nahi kiya. Main sabko yahin iss party mein sab bataana chahta tha. Main apne Mittal empire ko expand karna chahta hun. Aap sab toh jaante hai ki meri bohot saari hotels hai, India mein bhi aur London mein bhi. Toh main ab kisi aur business mein invest karna chahta hun."

We all seemed confused & he chuckled seeing our faces, "Main koi aise business mein invest karna chaahta hun jisse mere hotels ko bhi faayda ho. Jaise ki agar aap kapdon ka business kar rahe hai toh mere har hotel mein aapko ek store kholne ka mauka mil sakta hai. Aur sab se badi baat agar aapko yeh contract mil jaata hai toh aap mere business mein partner bhi bann sakte ho. Yess... You heard it right... I am open to offer partnership in my company. Jo bhi interested ho unhe mere company ke liye presentation banani hogi aur proper price quotations bhi dene honge, jisse main kisi aur business mein expand kar paaun."

"Jo bhi interested hai, wohh apna naam agle teen din mein mere assistant ke paas likhwa dijiyega. Aaj se thik ek mahine baad, main sabke presentations personally dekhunga aur fir decide karunga ki mere business mein kisse partner banne ka mauka mein dunga. So, all the very best to all the people who are interested. Baaki ki details sabko aapke room mein mil jaayengi. Maine booklets aapke room mein pohoncha diye hai. Till then enjoy the party... Cheers..."

He got down from the stage & then the music started playing. Sameer pulled me to the dance floor where we kept swaying to the soft music beats. I asked him, "Toh kya khayaal hai Mr Mittal ki partnership ke baare mein?" He looked behind me to see Mr Mittal dancing with his wife.

"Naina... Mr Vijay Mittal bohot naamchin insaan hai aur bohot hi sharp businessman. Main unse ek conference mein mila tha, tab maine Maheshwari Industries just join hi ki thi. Nanu ke bohot purane dost bhi hai yeh, isliye mujhe acche se jaante hai aur isiliye hume iss party mein invite kiya. Unki partnership ka matlab hum hamara business worldwide faila sakenge. It's a big opportunity Naina, par naam register karne se pehle main ek baar Nanu se baat karna chahta hun. Wohh kya sochte hai iske baare mein, yeh jaanne ke baad hi hum kuch faisla le paayenge."

I agreed & he had a point. Before taking any decision, we thought to ask Nanu for his opinions about this partnership, afterall he was the Chairman of Maheshwari Industries & I've often seen Sameer discussing his plans & presentations with Nanu before taking any important decisions. This is what I love the most about Sameer. Being a ruthless businessman himself, he always asked Nanu about his views & Nanu as always guided his grandson in a proper direction.

There was an announcement that the dinner was served at the other end of the garden. As usual our friends pulled us from the dance floor & we headed towards the food stalls. We loaded our plates & settled down at a nearby table happily munching on the delicious meal.

We were almost done with the dinner when we heard someone call Sameer. My heart nearly stopped when I saw Kartik standing with Sunaina near our table. I glanced at Sameer to check for his reaction, but I was rather shocked to see his calm face, infact everyone had the same reaction as mine.

Sameer got up from his chair & stood facing Kartik. "Hello Sunaina... Kartik... Main soch hi raha tha ki tum ab tak mujhe dikhaayi kyun nahi diye iss party mein." Kartik looked at all of us & greeted, "Hello everyone... Bhai maanna padega... Tum sab hamesha saath hi rehte ho. Ghumte waqt bhi, office mein bhi saath hi kaam karte ho aur ab parties mein bhi saath hi ho. Dosti ho toh aisi."

Sameer chuckled, "Sahi kahaa Kartik. Dosti ho toh hamare jaisi. Hum hamesha har pal saath hote hai. Har sukh har dukh mein saath diya hai ek dusre ka. Dard kisi ek ko bhi hua toh sab milkar uss dard ko khatam karte hai. Dosti hoti hi aisi hai. Par isse tum nahi samjhoge Kartik. Jo hamesha dosti sirf apne faayde ke liye karta hai. Infact har rishta tumhare faayde ke liye hi hota hai. Main tumhe itna toh jaan hi gaya hun. Kyun sahi kaha na Kartik?"

Kartik smiled in return, "Arey waahhhh Sameer. Tum kaafi acche se jaante ho mujhe. Chalo accha hai tumhare liye. Waise main tumhe poochne aaya tha ki kya tum Mr Mittal se partnership mein interested ho? Ek minute, agar tum interested ho bhi toh main tumhe abhi bataa deta hun ki yeh partnership toh meri hi hogi. Tumhe yaa kisi aur ko main yeh mujhse cheenne nahi dunga. Ek mahine baad tum khud dekhoge ki kaise main tumhare naak ke neeche se sab kuch udaa leta hun."

My blood boiled hearing his taunts & I got up to reply back. Sameer held my hand & gestured me to be quiet. He turned towards them, "All the best Kartik. Hum ek mahine baad tumhe officially congratulate karenge. Kyun Naina?" Finally, I moved ahead & linked my hand around Sameer's arm, "Sameer... tumne bilkul sahi kahaa. Kartik... Sunaina... All our wishes are with you. Ek mahine baad hume results pataa chal hi jaayenge."

I saw Kartik's creepy gaze lingering on my body which I hated too much. I just wanted to take a step ahead & slap him tightly but I held back as I knew if did any such thing Sameer would break his bones for sure. My hold on Sameer's arm tightened & he understood my inner turmoil. He shifted in front of me & blocked his view.

"Sunaina... Apne boyfriend ko sambhaalo. Aajkal nazar idhar udhar bohot ghoom rahi hai. Kahin aisa na ho ki kisi din koi inn aankhon ko hi noch le." She understood the meaning behind his words & dragged Kartik away, giving him a good earful. Sameer towards me & I hugged him tightly feeling safe.

Our friends brought desserts for us & we relished it heartily as we all had sweet tooth. We sat there for some more time discussing about the partnership deal & we all agreed to have a talk with Nanu first before coming on any decision. We met Mr Vijay Mittal to bid him goodbye for the night.

"Sameer... accha laga tum sab iss party ka hissa bane. Hume acche se baat karne hi nahi mila. Aisa karo kal subah nau baje tum sab mere ghar aana breakfast ke liye. Bohot time ho gaya hai tumse baat kiye hue. Ghar pe koi disturbance bhi nahi hoga. Aaoge na Sameer???"

Sameer looked at all of us & then agreed to meet him for breakfast next day. We bid him goodnight & left to our rooms. It was already midnight when were back in our room. We freshened up & laid back on the bed. Sameer was very quiet from the moment we were back, "Kya hua hai Sameer? Tum achanak se chup kyun ho gaye? Itna kya soch rahe ho tum?"

He turned to my side, "Main bas soch raha tha ki agar hume yeh partnership mil gayi toh humari company kahaan se kahaan poonch jaayegi. Main jaanta hun Nanu hume iss partnership ke liye aage badhne ko hi kahenge." I knew this but I felt as if he was hiding something so I insisted, "Sameer... Tum kuch aur bhi soch rahe ho, mujhe wohh jaanna hai. Sach sach batao kya chal raha hai tumhare mann mein?"

He pulled me by his side & I snuggled into his shoulder. "Naina... pataa nahi aaj kyun Kartik ki baatein sunkar aisa lagaa ki wohh kuch plan kar raha hai hamare khilaaf. Tumne uska confidence dekha, kaise bol raha tha ki usse hi yeh partnership milegi. Mere instincts yahi keh rahe hai ki wohh kuch toh karnewaala hai."

Even I had the same feeling but I didn't voice it out. I knew if I did that, he would get more worried & start overthinking. I stayed mum & stroked his chest softly. He held my hand & spoke, "Dekho Naina... Mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai ab. Tum please aisa kuch mat karo ki main khud bhi na soun aur tumhe bhi na sone dun."

I blushed hearing this & he rolled me over, pinning me below him. I saw his eyes darkening & then without resisting anymore, I wound my hands around his neck & pulled him for a passionate kiss. His hands moved under my t-shirt feeling my silky soft skin. His intimate touches lit a fire inside my whole body.

My hands moved on his back & I tugged it a little so that even I could feel his bare back. He understood my need somehow & his t-shirt was out of my way in a swift move. He fussed his lips again & my hands wandered on his bare back now igniting irresistible need between us. His lips descended towards my neck & then my shoulder.

He tugged my t-shirt a little down from my shoulder & his lips sloped down to the unknown territory. I moaned under his ministrations & surrendered to his need. "Naina...", he groaned aloud & rolled over. We were panting heavily. He pulled me in his arms again & I snuggled closer. He kissed me on my forehead, "Goodnight Naina..." I knew he felt guilty of crossing the lines of intimacy & I needed to sooth his feelings.

"Sameer... Abhi jo bhi hua, uske liye tumhe guilty feel karne ki zaroorat nahi hai." Our gazes met & I saw his eyes misting, "I'm sorry Naina. Main khud pe control nahi kar paaya." I rubbed my hand on his cheek, "Tumhe sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai Sameer. Tumne aisa kuch nahi kiya jisse tumhe guilty feel karna pade."

I wiped the tears that escaped his eyes & hugged him tighter. "I Love You Sameer... Aur yeh baat hamesha yaad rakhna ki main toh kabse tumhari ho chuki hun. I am all yours Sameer. My heart, my body, my soul, everything belongs to you Sameer." "Naina..." Before he could say more, I pressed my lips to his, silencing him. We slept in each other's arms finding our solace.

The next morning, we got ready early as we were invited at Mr Vijay Mittal's house for breakfast. I was dressed in a yellow floral dress while Sameer had worn a light blue shirt with dark blue denims. We reached his house well before nine & were surprised to see the person sitting with Mr Vijay Mittal.

How was the update?

I will be soon ending this story in the next few chapters...

I'm happy that you all are liking my stories so far...

Keep reading & let me know if I leave any loopholes before I end the story...

Do vote, comment & share if you like the story...

Ignore the mistakes...

With Lots of Love,

Daksha...❤

Dharapriya thumbnail

Amazing update.  Kahi vo kartick to nahi Mr. Mittal  ke sath?

swara397 thumbnail

Mr Mittal aur Kartik ka koi plan hai shayad

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Amazing update.  Kahi vo kartick to nahi Mr. Mittal  ke sath?

Thank you so much dear ❤️

Ho sakta hai 😜

Next update mein pataa chal jaayega ki kaun hai...

Keep reading ❤️

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swara397

Mr Mittal aur Kartik ka koi plan hai shayad

Possible hai...

Next update mein pata chal jayega...

Keep reading ❤️