Keerti in office ( Aa jao saare ) - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Guys i wont be able to give update tommrow ๐Ÿ˜” have some work 

No worries, I will try and give the update tomorrow. 

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys, I will try and give the update tomorrow. Cool?

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Davina95

Supercool ๐Ÿฅณ

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope so. I'm going to stay awake until 2am to watch the next episode. It better be worth it. Lol. Then I will sleep. And not wake up until 2pm. Because it's boxing day!!! Whooop whooop!!! 

KT needs to remain this way throughout. No trying to prove fake stuff to Nandini. No getting aggressive with Preeti because of Nandini. No getting intimate with Preeti to show Nandini. He needs to finally cut all that shit out. He needs to be real now. Preeti has suffered enough. He needs to go back to being the usual KT. Infact, I feel like they need to bring up and discuss the whole drama that happened at the village with Preeti's in laws. I feel like that was happening and then got bulldozed by this Nandini shit. I think that KT needs to open up about his hurt by Preeti's decision that day. And Preeti needs to open up by her hurt over his lie and why his lie effected her so much. They also need to be more focused with Shaadi Mubarak. And hopefully we get more office romance moments. I really hope that this Nandini drama doesn't hijack all these possibilities. 

What do you guys think?

I highly doubt they'll be interested in clearing the village drama now...its long forgotten. But I do hope we get to see organic love between the 2 now

rdrp17 thumbnail

Sure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Davina95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Supercool ๐Ÿฅณ

Amazeballs.... ๐Ÿ˜

Davina95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I highly doubt they'll be interested in clearing the village drama now...its long forgotten. But I do hope we get to see organic love between the 2 now

Yeah I doubt it too. I would just really like it to happen though. I know it wont. They have gone way past that. It would be great for them to bring it up in conversation. And btw, does Preeti's Bua sa even know that she suddenly married KT?! Considering she liked to stick her neb in with everything else... I would have thought that she would have something to say about this aswell.....

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Did anyone notice after hug in office KT has lipstick marks on his shirt... it was intentionally done, leading to next scene or it was by mistake hogaya while doing the scene.. we have to wait and see.. I checked twice.. the marks was not there before hug but have them after the hug... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

rdrp17 thumbnail

Yeah I doubt it too. I would just really like it to happen though. I know it wont. They have gone way past that. It would be great for them to bring it up in conversation. And btw, does Preeti's Bua sa even know that she suddenly married KT?! Considering she liked to stick her neb in with everything else... I would have thought that she would have something to say about this aswell.....

Haha...I actually never thought of Bua sa.. she'll be shocked๐Ÿ˜†

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Did anyone notice after hug in office KT has lipstick marks on his shirt... it was intentionally done, leading to next scene or it was by mistake hogaya while doing the scene.. we have to wait and see.. I checked twice.. the marks was not there before hug but have them after the hug... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ohh I did not observe this closely...

'runs to watch the scene again'๐Ÿคช