Keerti in office ( Aa jao saare )

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Since youngheart is busy I am making this in her absence bear my typos please πŸ˜†

Today episode was filled with cute KeerTi scenes ..

KT head was swinging in air while sleeping Preeti goes and give support from shoulder later she ask him to get ready for college admission as she arranged this meeting with difficulty but KT refused to go with Nandini ..

Dining table scene - whole family is present and they were talking to someone for recommendation to get KT admit in college Preeti comes and say we should opt for fair way and Arjun will be happy too seeing his parents took time for him..

Kusam house scene - Kusum going somewhere saying workers will come to sprinkle medicine but Neil came in that medicine wala attire & he told Priyanka he won't come even here if she doesn't feel the same way he does ..Priyanka stopped him and hug him 

SM office scene - Preeti & Sheena were trying to make KT understand to go for college admission in funny way then KT gave her kasam to Preeti saying whats going on I can read you and why do you want to bring Nandini and me closer but on the exact moment Arjun comes happily saying I have matching yea shirt for you and I am happy you and Mom going for me keeping the differences aside he goes then KT thank Preeti saying I doubted you but your intention was to bring me and AT closer he hug Preeti with happiness then Preeti's managlasutra get stuck with KT's shirt he unattached it saying I know it's fragile I will not let it break ..

Precap - same as yesterday 

Edited by ssuuvvii - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks suvi for this πŸ€—

Today’s episode was so cute. Full of KeerTi scenes. I can see a glimpse of KT falling for Preeti. Excited 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Today's episode is KeerTilious β€οΈ I will take time and write lengthy post later πŸ˜³

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

πŸ€—thank you.

priyanka aur neel itna jaldi love birds hogayaeπŸ˜† 

ssuuvvii thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Thanks suvi for this πŸ€—

Today’s episode was so cute. Full of KeerTi scenes. I can see a glimpse of KT falling for Preeti. Excited 

Couldn't give detailed update like you though πŸ˜† yeah KT was cute today as now he doesn't need to show off Nandini so KeerTi scenes were organic 

ssuuvvii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Today's episode is KeerTilious β€οΈ I will take time and write lengthy post later πŸ˜³

Waiting πŸ€—

ssuuvvii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

πŸ€—thank you.

priyanka aur neel itna jaldi love birds hogayaeπŸ˜† 

U're welcome..

I guess they want the Neil Priyanka wedding track asap that's why 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Today's episode came as a pleasant surprise for me with lots of KeerTi cute scenes...

Scene-1 : KT as usual playing National game on bed πŸ˜† and this time he is about to fall off the bed. His head comes out of the bed and Preethi runs towards him and supports his head on her shoulder (similar to hospital scene). KT hugs her and says sapna hain. Preethi sapna hi hain... KT says these days you are coming frequently in my dreams β˜ΊοΈ (I think KT knows it is Preethi in real not dream πŸ˜† but he want Preethi to admit that it is reality not dream )...

Scene - 2 : Preethi tries to wake him up but KT says I will go to office late let me sleep some time. Preethi says no you need to go to collage and try for arjun admission. He cannot sit at home, he need to complete his studies. KT says it's easy for me as I am superstar. Preethi says he has recent police case on him due to that any collage rejected him and I booked an appointment in one collage... KT says I know you can do it and donot be like principle and let me sleep.. Preethi says what did you say πŸ˜² KT says I..I.. am not afraid of you, I called you principle as you always give lectures to me. And lets go together and get admission for arjun. Preethi says go and get ready but I won't come. KT says not need I can take bath with my hands πŸ€£ (Preethi is talking about collage and KT about bath πŸ˜³)... Preethi says I meant you will go to college with Nandini. KT gets angry and leaves from there...

In living room everyone tries for arjun college seat but gets rejection. Kushala says let's bribe, Preethi says no he should get seat on his talent. Kushala says my arjun is superstar son and middle class guy he should get extra privilege πŸ€ͺ KT father supports Preethi. Preethi says KT and Nandini will go to college and talk with principal.. KT gets serious and leaves... Nandini says KT wonot agree, Preethi assures her that she will send KT with her.

Scene-3: KT and Preethi are in office. Their assistant comes and says we have two weddings at the same time how to manage. KT says hire few more people. Preethi says arjun will work with them and hints PA to continue, she says arjun wonot go to college. Preethi says hi father is not interested. KT understands Preethi and assistant are playing with him πŸ˜†. Once assistant leaves KT holds Preethi hand and puts it on his head give her kasam and asks why she is trying to push Nandini towards him. Preethi feels like trapped. At the same time arjun comes and gives him t-shirt with their pics on it as first gift. Once arjun leaves KT says sorry for doubting you I think you are doing it for arjun.. and then hugs her getting little emotional for her efforts. It's not emotional hug but thank you hugπŸ˜† Preethi hugs back.

Scene-4: while breaking the hug Preethi mangalsutra gets struck with KT button. (They attached two mangalsutra for this scene toake preethi mangalsutra long πŸ€£). Preethi says it is not coming KT says maybe it doesnot want to leave. Preethi stops trying. KT tries to remove it. Preethi says careful.. KT says I know it is delicate and I will never break it (the while scene has depth meaning). KT finally removes it and says it is safe...

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awwwwwwwwww πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

https://twitter.com/shashu_suvi/status/1342306919638212609?s=19

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The best episode of this week. Fully KeerTilicious episode. Old KT is back !!!!!!!! 🀩🀩🀩🀩β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Their banters were sooo cute and hilarious !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I liked PriNeel scene too but it seemed little rushed. ❀️

Anyway miya biwi raazi toh karegi Kaushala kaazi. πŸ€£πŸ€£

SM !!!! After soooo long SM !!!! πŸ₯³

Finally a scene where they showed us KeerTi working at office after marriage. I think the makers had decided to shift back to office romance plot slowly after seeing the falling trps. Goood !!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜³

I am glad they focussed on the minute that KT works on laptop and Preeti writes in her diary. This gave me an old SM feeling. 😚😚