The cast of show 👌👌👌 10/10

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#1

ML we all know is good

FL debut is just wooww 

And family and supporting cast ufff so brilliantly they did today 

Overall 5 stars for today's episode 

https://twitter.com/malavika_weirdo/status/1340877372812263424?s=19

https://twitter.com/malavika_weirdo/status/1340882221373132801?s=19

Edited by Aromaticglitter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

3247

Users

11

Likes

39

Frequent Posters

RaarA thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

ML we all know is good

FL debut is just wooww 

And family and supporting cast ufff so brilliantly they did today 

Overall 5 stars for today's episode 

https://twitter.com/malavika_weirdo/status/1340877372812263424?s=19

https://twitter.com/malavika_weirdo/status/1340882221373132801?s=19

No it's not FL debut show. She played parallel lead in isharon isharon mein.

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#3

True and her current reel father and Shaurya's uncle was also in the show

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#4

I love the cast of this show but pace of the show is quite slow 

This is the girl's FIRST Lead role and she is very good. Earlier she played a Parallel lead. 

Rest of the cast is brilliant too. 

I hope story's pace will improve. I also think this slot is not working for the show plus title of the show could have been more catchy.

Edited by anshvi - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#5

Casting is really good! Debattama is an excellent actress as seen in IIM, have not seen ML’s previous show but he’s warming up to his role. Alka as Tayiji is cool and deadly, all the Bhallas are doing their parts really well! ML’s mother is also quite good!

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: anshvi

I love the cast of this show but pace of the show is quite slow 

This is the girl's FIRST Lead role and she is very good. Earlier she played a Parallel lead. 

Rest of the cast is brilliant too. 

I hope story's pace will improve. I also think this slot is not working for the show plus title of the show could have been more catchy.


I agree but u know in fast pavlce story connectivity is lost so its okk 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Casting is really good! Debattama is an excellent actress as seen in IIM, have not seen ML’s previous show but he’s warming up to his role. Alka as Tayiji is cool and deadly, all the Bhallas are doing their parts really well! ML’s mother is also quite good!


Yeahhh

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#8

Yes, indeed -  cast of the show 10/10


I love the story too, it was a bit slow - now picking up !

I really hope they don't change original base of the show - empowering women !!!!!!!


I would love to see empowering of nikki, her mom, sister, saurya's sister in law and youngest aunt - all of them who are victim of man dominating society/family.


saurya's mom's acceptance/respect in family or shaurya walks out to live with her... and his dad follows.... 


they can have at least one year  to two years of story with good trp...... if they execute it properly....

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#9

It’s picking up now. Now I appreciate the slow pace at the beginning. We now know what makes the characters tick. We know Shaurya/Anokhi’s backstories. 

We know how the characters will react and it’s going to be fun. 

Saying it again, truly appreciate why the pace was slow. Makes sense now 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#10

I really want Shaurya to be a bit more balanced ML

not an outright MCP 

He doesn’t seem to be a bad guy but his viewpoints re women are disturbing ...especially since he is a college professor 


he can dislike his mother but that doesn’t mean he has to dislike all women that don’t share his ideas