The cast of show 👌👌👌 10/10 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

3280

Users

11

Likes

39

Frequent Posters

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#11

Shauryas reason for disliking his mother is due to all lies as well. Iโ€™m sure when and if he finds out the truth, he will realize what a remarkable woman she is for doing what she did for her parents sake and building a career as a professor.  

It is notable, what she did. I hope he respects her over time. (I havenโ€™t watched Mohor so not sure how this will shape up but letโ€™s wait and watch)

He is Shaan and Aasthaโ€™s son and dna, the most normal and โ€œliberalโ€ of the sabherwals so there is some hope and of course, Anokhi will definitely make him realize how wrong his thinking process is. And he will suffer in the process, lots of internal misery. 


Shauryaโ€™s views are disturbing and outlandish at times yet he is transparent about them. The worst thing about Monty was he was deceitful. Saying one thing and believing something else just to get his way.

Edited by somewhereover - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: somewhereover



Shauryaโ€™s views are disturbing and outlandish at times yet he is transparent about them. The worst thing about Monty was he was deceitful. Saying one thing and believing something else just to get his way.

Monty was practically half-conscious to the entire scenario LOL during the wedding. LOL, only Babli, Anoki's mother, DJ and his aid were true stars of the scenario in aiding Anoki to runaway & boost her confidence. Good thing his lie was exposed but Anoki's father, brother & waqeel BIL. 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#13

Great cast and talent in the show and the best part are the dynamics and chemistry between the cast onscreen. Whether itโ€™s the mom-daughter, son-mother or sister-sister or teacher-student, every scene is so natural and just makes the show even better. 

Edited by somewhereover - 3 years ago
Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#14

Makers might have shown ml dislike towards mom rather than being douchebag.  They don't need to overtly tune into drag fest of Bhallas and Sabhrawal family drama, would like to see a light - hearted show wherein Anokhi brilliancy outshine to become self independent. The show has a gripping narrativeโ€™  who has her voice and brave enough to fight for her dreams. The show might loose the charm if she become Shaurya reformist 

Edited by Meg12 - 3 years ago
somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Meg12

Makers might have shown ml dislike towards mom rather than being douchebag.  They don't need to overtly tune into drag fest of Bhallas and Sabhrawal family drama, would like to see a light - hearted show wherein Anokhi brilliancy outshine to become self independent. The show has a gripping narrativeโ€™  who has her voice and brave enough to fight for her dreams. The show might loose the charm if she become Shaurya reformist 

Yes would be nice if they could stay away from the family drama and set a tone of a show like Mere Dad ki Dulhan. I think the premise of womenโ€™s empowerment may not enable the show to be fully light hearted but they shouldnโ€™t stray from the main premise. I think family plays a big role in both leadsโ€™ lives but maybe they can cut the extended family crap.

Would definitely like more scenes like her speech from the first episode where Anokhi not only shows her intellect but her ability to inspire and motivate others. Anokhi isnโ€™t just smart but goal oriented and focused. She has a bigger purpose is beyond aceing exams and classes. To bring about change in society. Itโ€™s clear what career path or subject sheโ€™ll pursue but whatever it is, I hope thy focus on. Would be nice to see the AS relationship focus on their love for education books and intellect etc. 

I donโ€™t think sheโ€™ll necessarily reform him but she respects and admires Aastha so sheโ€™s going to defend her and speak out against any bad word spoken against her.  Just like Aastha is defending Anokhi and her actions against her tyrant dad. Less about reforming Shaurya, I think itโ€™s going to be about Anokhi supporting her teacher and not tolerating anyone speaking poorly of her. 


The seed of Aastha n why she left is already being planted in shauryas mind but unfortunately badi maa is trying the typical negative crap. Also the way Shaurya reacted in the precap makes it seem like heโ€™s still against his mom and the hatred seems even worse now. His tone and words ouch.  

I donโ€™t understand why Shaan doesnโ€™t tell him what exactly happened. Or maybe he doesnโ€™t know the full scope of what happened between Aastha and Badi maa. Shaan needs to really step up. 

I know this is a long long way to go but for a change, would be nice to see a tv couple living on their own post marriage just to have time to understand each other and work on their relationship without worrying about what the extended family members think. Highly doubt this will happen though so might be wishful thinking .


Edited by somewhereover - 3 years ago
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Great cast and talent in the show and the best part are the dynamics and chemistry between the cast onscreen. Whether itโ€™s the mom-daughter, son-mother or sister-sister or teacher-student, every scene is so natural and just makes the show even better. 

Casting team/person did wonderful job !!!!!!!!!!!


sometimes I forget I am watching a show - I get involved in the story so much... I  feel like it is happening around me for real !


Perfect team of actors ๐Ÿ‘