Highlight of the episode

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Many people did not like today's episode. But there were many good things in it. 

Today's episode belonged to Bani not as Adi Naagin, but as Mrs.Bani Veeranshu Singhania. 

I always wanted to see such track where bani will show her efforts for this relationship, for Veeranshu. Veer has done a lot. Now I expected from bani and she actually did that. 

Finally we came to see pyar main deewani Bani. Now we can see that bani has fully progressed in this relationship. Its no more one way street. It was full fledge became Two Way street where now we can observe the similar love, emotions, concern, care, feelings, intensity and trust from Bani's side which we always saw  from veer's side till now. 

She was hurt on Veer words but still she did not deny those feelings and did not take them as fake. She trusted veer. As Veer always trusted him. She admitted that she have taken much time because it was not easy for her to accept it because of Cheel naagin rivalry. She confessed her love. 

From start we have seen that veer was ready to do anything for bani but today we have seen bani doing anything for her Veeranshu. She wants to win him back. She gave back to jay.   

From start we have seen the strong trust of veer on bani but today we saw Bani's trust on Veer. 

From start we have seen that veer always understand bani and today Bani understands her veer. 

Now their love is on peak. And I believe that the intensity of their love will bring them together again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Many people did not like today's episode. But there were many good things in it. 

Today's episode belonged to Bani not as Adi Naagin, but as Mrs.Bani Veeranshu Singhania. 

I always wanted to see such track where bani will show her efforts for this relationship, for Veeranshu. Veer has done a lot. Now I expected from bani and she actually did that. 

Finally we came to see pyar main deewani Bani. Now we can see that bani has fully progressed in this relationship. Its no more one way street. It was full fledge became Two Way street where now we can observe the similar love, emotions, concern, care, feelings, intensity and trust from Bani's side which we always saw  from veer's side till now. 

She was hurt on Veer words but still she did not deny those feelings and did not take them as fake. She trusted veer. As Veer always trusted him. She admitted that she have taken much time because it was not easy for her to accept it because of Cheel naagin rivalry. She confessed her love. 

From start we have seen that veer was ready to do anything for bani but today we have seen bani doing anything for her Veeranshu. She wants to win him back. She gave back to jay.   

From start we have seen the strong trust of veer on bani but today we saw Bani's trust on Veer. 

From start we have seen that veer always understand bani and today Bani understands her veer. 

Now their love is on peak. And I believe that the intensity of their love will bring them together again

Well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ

I have said before in another post that bani has exceeded my expectations. She is completely the woman in love now. A wife that loves her husband and can go to any length in order to bring him back safe and hers. I liked that aspect of the episode alot.

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Surbhi excelling as mrs bani veeranshu singhania,  the madly in love wife. I wish the writers bring out the intensity and passion in their relationship going forward, i loved the snow globe scene. It was awesome. 

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Yes well said. Bani never showed her emotions. But in this episode she did and it was needed for her to realize and let others know she trusts him . 

It's good the way she gave back to jay. That fellow is irritating. 

And everytime she can't be aadi naagin she s also human and they used this track of how Bani reacts in both ways. 

But I really didn't like chaandini. God she s irritating so irritating. 

Her dance and her dialogues. I just hope by next Saturday this track gets over. I really can't see her long. 

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

People always complain i don't know why..it was decent episode to forward the show they need to show some track..then what's the prblm if maker bring some new girl to push banis feelings and show some powerful act by Villain..for vani progression romance isn’t always the answer they need this kind of track too..now we r clear about bani thanks to this track..though still story isn’t Impressive but It's decent..makers did mistake by show some other actor in satyayug who cannot be available whenever they needed..so they can't connect or show anything from satyayug anymore.. If the cast would be same in Both satya and kaliyug then they could show more connection and story of both yug..then it could be much better.. But that's not possible cause hina-deeraj-mohit will not come back to do cameo again and again..so to forward the story they need to show something..and this track is decent enough for that..

Edited by Momrin - 3 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yesterday, I could Finally root for Bani!!!❀️❀️❀️ Bani was only THE WIFE yesterday!😳 Everytime she said, 'Muzhe Apne Veeranshu ko bachaana hai', it was so heartening!😳

The same passion, intensity, tadap, urge, desperation eveything was developing in her at the same time!❀️

Maybe. one the few times, I felt there's depth in writing bani!😳❀️ It touched me!😳 It seemed she indeed was madly in love, love which was literally born outta extreme hatred!

Ab jitne joonoon se nafrat ki thi, utni hi junoon se pyaar kregi gi, MRS. BANI VEERANSHU SINGHANIA!❀️

How much Veeranshu waited for this!😳

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago
RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I agree. Setting the whole moon concept aside, the episode worked because of Surbhi/Bani's depth of emotions for her Veeranshu. From acknowledging that she hasn't yet said the words ILU to him, but also why it's taking her so long even though she feels it, to shutting Jai down multiple times, starting off politely and then just giving him an ultimatum πŸ˜† to not caring about the "against nature", Bani showed in every way that her love for Veer stands strong against all odds. And yes, this track was intended to turn Bani into a Savitri-type wife...but man, she satisfied on every front πŸ‘ now finally it feels like both she and Veer are on the same page re: the intensity of their feelings for each other. They're both mad for and will do anything for each other. I can't wait to see how they are once they're finally back together again. 

Baaki story gayi del lene πŸ˜† but Vani zindabaad 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really liked yesterday's  episode 

As you rightly said she has indeed become Mrs Veeranshu Singhania.

I really adore the trust  n love factor here.

They both are possessive beyond limits 

Veer ka we saw....not bani's turn

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

I agree. Setting the whole moon concept aside, the episode worked because of Surbhi/Bani's depth of emotions for her Veeranshu. From acknowledging that she hasn't yet said the words ILU to him, but also why it's taking her so long even though she feels it, to shutting Jai down multiple times, starting off politely and then just giving him an ultimatum πŸ˜† to not caring about the "against nature", Bani showed in every way that her love for Veer stands strong against all odds. And yes, this track was intended to turn Bani into a Savitri-type wife...but man, she satisfied on every front πŸ‘ now finally it feels like both she and Veer are on the same page re: the intensity of their feelings for each other. They're both mad for and will do anything for each other. I can't wait to see how they are once they're finally back together again. 

Baaki story gayi del lene πŸ˜† but Vani zindabaad 

Not being pessimistic here, but I feel the show is nearing its end! This seems like final fight of Veer and Bani going against nature, to be with each other ultimately!

But then, only 39 episodes are done!πŸ˜† So, pata nai!

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Not being pessimistic here, but I feel the show is nearing its end! This seems like final fight of Veer and Bani going against nature, to be with each other ultimately!

But then, only 39 episodes are done!πŸ˜† So, pata nai!

I've been feeling this way too recently. Like this is the final track, perhaps the Markaat thing as well, and then done. 

IDK...as much as the show can be annoying and bizarre, and as much as I know it's a finite series and has to end one day...I'm not ready to let go of Vani so soon πŸ˜’πŸ˜† I want to see more of them as a couple in love and actually together. I hope there's still a while, even if we are on the other side of this now.