Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

The duration of the show lasts for 55-60 episodes usually! Even if 15-20 episodes more, its good amount of time! Lot of good VaNi scenes could be done! Lets see! If they were planning to wrap up, news would have done rounds like a month prior. So precisely, there's time maybe! Kya pata!

I hope they increase the intensity level between the two!๐Ÿ˜ณ There has to be more emotion now! From both sides!๐Ÿ˜ณ Someone on insta was like, now their actual love story will begin, with all this, going against destiny and nature for each other! Lot of drama coming up maybe!๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly Now the real love has started. Now Vani have to go against nature for to be with each other. Ek dusrey ky liye pori kainaat sy lad jayein gaye. I hope it will not end before Feb. Want to see more of vani. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

I hope so!  I want to see them choose each other, over and over again, in spite of all the troubles that come their way. Ofc I want the lovey-dovey romance too, but with their signature spark and passion. I hope they explore the Satyug connection, even if briefly. It seems like they are hinting at this - the bird god being all "but why did you marry him when you should have killed him?" and trying to get her to think beyond "majboori, haalaat, circumstances, destiny" etc. 

I'm most looking forward to seeing Veer's reaction at Bani being all over him now ๐Ÿ˜† banda kitna khush ho jayega ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Exactly veer toh bani ko aisy usky liye tadapty hoye deewana hoty hoye Dekh kar inteha sy zaida khush hoga. 

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

This track is not about Adi Naagin this is about Mrs. Bani Veeranshu Singhania. 

Yeah I hope this track will end on coming Saturday. Kaash yeh humain Vani remarriage dy dein ๐Ÿ˜ณ

vani remarriage would be awesome but mukta ji no idea what she s doing. 

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nina love the post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ youโ€™ve said exactly what I thought. 

I loved yesterday in terms of Vani progression. For me I never understood what Bani felt or the depth of those emotions. Yesterday it was her choosing her heart and feelings over her mind and what she thinks is her duty. Bani generally has been for me a practical person and not very emotional. So it was good to see emotions from her. Yesterday she was given the same treatment she had been dishing out to Veer for four months. I loved the flashbacks and the fact that she defended Veer when he wasnโ€™t there. Every time she said my pati I was like about time! And when she put Jai in his place I was like finally!

also like many here I do think theyโ€™re gearing up for the finale. The reason why bani and veer are meant to be together. They are going to end the show how they started it. With their love story. 

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago
RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I want to see more of Vani. Ab jakey toh pyar dono taraf sy barabar start hua hai ab toh love story main maza ana hai. I really I hope makers will give proper vani scenes and their romance before ending the show. 

Same. I know Naagin fans may not like the way this season went, but from the beginning, I felt that the show was meant to be about the love story between a naagin and a cheel / Aakesh and Naageshwari / Veer and Bani. So if it began that way, it should also end that way - bringing their love story to the fore.  

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Same. I know Naagin fans may not like the way this season went, but from the beginning, I felt that the show was meant to be about the love story between a naagin and a cheel / Aakesh and Naageshwari / Veer and Bani. So if it began that way, it should also end that way - bringing their love story to the fore.  

Yeah exactly N5 is all about Cheel and Naagin love hate Saga.