Vani Ki Suhagraat wala episode review 19th December

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome to Vani Ki hot hot Suhagraat wala episode.. Jahan aadhe se jyada log parents se chup k yeh episode dekha 😅😅 aj jyada bakwas na kar k sidha episode pe chalte hai. Waise sochne wali baat hai, main iss episode ko review kaise du, matlab kaise likhu? Matlab mujhe bhi sharam aati hai yaar! 🙈🙈🙈

So episode starts with Bani thinking about how Veer behaved with her.. And Cheels specially Ballu yeh toh mahashay bada hi khush hai.. Iss ko suru se leke abhi tak sirf adi naagin se hi problem hai. Aur hum yahan Sasur Bahu ki team up k umeed lagaye byathe hai 😏😏 Khair sab log nikal Jaane k baad Veer firse kahan Bani ko mere samne jhuk k raho and all that.. And dono ki chotu si jhagra types hui, not fight.. Matlab precap mein last time jo dikhaya tha waisa kuch bhi nahi tha..

Here Bani sitting in that decorated guest room and apni kismat pe ro rahi thi. I mean wohi! 😅😅 Veer comes, Bani tells him that yeh room usne Veer k liye hi sajayi thi, yahan ek ek candle usske afsos Kehne ki nishaani hai. Jitni baar usne Veer ko dard dia utne hi candle jalayi hai usne. I was like Arre koi candles gino, numbers thik thak toh haina? 😅 But Veer leaves then, fir few seconds baad hi he returned and saare candles bujha di. Mujhe yahan confusion hai, kya uss waqt woh hypnotism se bahar aa gaya tha? Matlab achanak kaise? Khair then he said Bani doesn't need to say sorry to him. But ek candle tab bhi jal raha tha jo Veer k afsosh kehne ki nishaani hai, jo usne Bani k saath kia uske liye. Jay ko dekh kar kaise insecured ho gaya tha, and he thinks iss liye hi sayad woh Bani ko dhakka de dia. He himself can't understand k exactly hua kya tha uske saath..

Bani confesses her feelings for Veer.. Woh iss shaadi mein jabardasti nahi hai. Veer tells her to get ready. He has planned a romantic date for her and he doesn't want koi teesra, woh chepu champak unko disturb kare 😂😂

And They reached the destination, campfire, shaimpen, aur saath mein romantic dance.. Iss k upar toh sone pe suhaga ho gaya.. Baarish!!!! Jo kisi bhi romantic night ko aur bhi romantic bana dete hai.. And baarish k baad hi lag gayi Bani ko thandi!!! Matlab yeh sahi hai, wahan baraf mein ja k madam ko thand nahi lagi, aj baarish mein lag gayi itni? Matlab sahi hai, stage saja rahi ho! I mean! Wth! Kya besharam jaise baat Kar rahi hu! 😳😳😳

Fir dono andar gaye, fir kya hua main nahi bataungi coj mujhe sharam aati hai, kya tum log bhi? But Haan beech mein Bani showed her Mehendi jispe V likha hua hai.. Fir they consummated their wedding. Bas baki abhi khud dekh lo tum.

Udhar hum soch rahe the Cheels Bani ka saath denge, yeh toh Markat ka saath de rahe hai! Had hai! Marenge! Sab k sab marenge! They reached the cave using koi inki ut patang gadget leke. Jisse he can track Markat. Waise Pawan ne sahi kahan yahan, fir bhi aapko bewakoof banake woh nikal jaati thi 😂😂 Khair cave mein j k Unhone kosish kia Trishul hatane ki, bewakoof saare! Shivji k trishul itni aasaani se hat jaayenge? Fir they left the place jab koi idea aayega wapas aayenge.. Markat bhi kin pe bharosa kar rhai hai! She thought Veer pe toh mera jaadu chal raha tha fir achanak se kya hua?

Phir yeh hua.. Subhah hote hi Veer badal gaya. Again hypnotism pe chala gaya.. And Bani ko kahan chale Jaane k liye..
Here episode ends..
Precap dekh k pata chala sukar hai, Bani ko samajh aaya k Veer ko kuch hua hai, and tabhi he is behaving like this.. Wahan woh Chipkali kabutri jo bhi ho, woh Veer ko apni taraf kheech rahi hai, aur bash mein kar rahi hai, fir dikhega Veer Chandni ka bhai behen wala dance. Sorry mujhe yehi feel aaya.. Here Tapeera teams up with Bani and sayad Jay bhi tha wahan. Bani prayed to someone i couldn't understand for help. Koi God type tha.. Aage kya hota hai Jaanne k liye dekhna hoga kal ka episode..

So aj k episode totally Vani Fans k liye tha.. Romance tha full on.. Jis Mein jyada review dene ki jaroorat nahi.. U tell kaisa laga yeh Romance? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Yes it is totally Vanilicious episode... Finally not properly but bani did confess her feelings..

I guess veer was struggling and got back from hypnotisim.. And then all date and all

When markaat called veer he again got hypnotised. so i guess that bts where veer goes to markat will be after he leaves bani

ANd so sure this shaadi track gonna continue till next week. 

But happy that bani understood something is wrong with veer.. so she s planning something

Vani is lit today

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the review!

It was totally a Vanilious episode. I do think there were some editing glitches like in precap they showed Veer wings coming out- in the actual episode they didn't. I think the same thing happened with the hypnosis part! 

I think they did the whole consummation scene tastefully and there was a variety of songs. The bol na halke song was making me laugh with all those hand references. I was like please this chand is already causing us lots of problems 🤣

Sharbi is fire- they were sensuous and set the screen on fire. I think they did an awesome job. Veer has confessed his love a thousand times to Bani and I noted Bani didn't. But I think her actions spoke. From the sorry candles, to the I want to stay with you, the mehendi, the forehead kiss everything. I think her I love you will bring Veer out of his hypnosis. I'm glad that won't be tainted by anything. 

I am so happy that Bani doesn't doubt Veer and she aadhi naagin used her kopdhi. So happy for that - not sure what Jai is doing there at the cave but guess he needs to be used. 

I think all of this will make Vani stronger- so its all good and whatever happens next is Bani's plan. 

Ballu and markat made me laugh when she was begging and his one liner to Ponky!

Also sky girl and Veer's dance was ainvey no chemistry and there was social distancing in that dance unlike Vani lol she's defo not here to stay! so everyone can cheeeell

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Total episode was for vani fans....loved it

Bani ke liye bura bhi laga mujhe...

I dont know why i feel veer jab chand ki roshni se takrakar girta hai 

Jo precap mein dikhaya......the sky girl saves him n usko apne baas mein kar leti hai

So veer marries her stays with her

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

Loved the review!

It was totally a Vanilious episode. I do think there were some editing glitches like in precap they showed Veer wings coming out- in the actual episode they didn't. I think the same thing happened with the hypnosis part! 

I think they did the whole consummation scene tastefully and there was a variety of songs. The bol na halke song was making me laugh with all those hand references. I was like please this chand is already causing us lots of problems 🤣

Sharbi is fire- they were sensuous and set the screen on fire. I think they did an awesome job. Veer has confessed his love a thousand times to Bani and I noted Bani didn't. But I think her actions spoke. From the sorry candles, to the I want to stay with you, the mehendi, the forehead kiss everything. I think her I love you will bring Veer out of his hypnosis. I'm glad that won't be tainted by anything. 

I am so happy that Bani doesn't doubt Veer and she aadhi naagin used her kopdhi. So happy for that - not sure what Jai is doing there at the cave but guess he needs to be used. 

I think all of this will make Vani stronger- so its all good and whatever happens next is Bani's plan. 

Ballu and markat made me laugh when she was begging and his one liner to Ponky!

Also sky girl and Veer's dance was ainvey no chemistry and there was social distancing in that dance unlike Vani lol she's defo not here to stay! so everyone can cheeeell

Social distancing part was awesome.

The way she was sitting on veers lap......i thought veer wanted to say ab uthja behen

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Total episode was for vani fans....loved it

Bani ke liye bura bhi laga mujhe...

I dont know why i feel veer jab chand ki roshni se takrakar girta hai 

Jo precap mein dikhaya......the sky girl saves him n usko apne baas mein kar leti hai

So veer marries her stays with her

I think that as sky girl kidnapping him- her sky style 🤣

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Social distancing part was awesome.

The way she was sitting on veers lap......i thought veer wanted to say ab uthja behen

🤣 she looked like a little child 🤣

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

There should be a scene veers struggling and coming out from hypnotism.. Then it would be perfect.. They always run fast without any detail thats why people get irritated with writer.. Do min ka hi ek chhota sa scene dikha dete veer ki akele ki..wo hypnotize se kaise bahar aya..dance choreography kuch khas nehu wo hi ghisa pithha steps..other then that episode was perfect.. 

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dwip 👍🏼

They consummated... it's not like I didn't enjoyed it..but but something i donno... 1 song would have enough...playlist was played.. 😆

I really doubt the same...when she was telling her dil ki feelings he went and came back 

But am happy that they showed it in a natural way not ITV ish... it did really feel like intimacy of hubby and wifey... SharBhi man they are ufffff....such a natural actors....they have sensational buring chemistry...Rangu's captions as "Jodi Of the year " is true... they are killing it as VAni..

I liked sharad dance in precap with social distancing.... can't enjoy any one with Veer other than Bani 😡 

Wifey is planning something thank god...she used her brain...still I can't get Y JaVani wedding (may be it 'll bring the Bani's  Veernahsu from spell )

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely review Dwipanita 😊👍 Aaj ka episode repeat pe dekhne wali hoon bohat baar, kal ka episode pata nahi kaise jhelungi. Chaand pe ghungroo toot gaye....chaand ko disco bana diya makers ne..😂