Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL, 😂  tbh because it was getting a bit irritating at times or sometimes the pacing was an issue as per past episodes hence just watched like 1-2 episodes from last week & this Thursday's episode.😆 Just felt like I was watching it for 5-8 minutes & thats it for last week. 

I randomly watched yesterday's episode & surprisingly at least the ending had something to offer. I mean, I don't mind a friendship between Kavya and SD, like it doesn't have to be a romance angle but like friends who bond over literature. 

IDK if they will even show it but it seems they could develop a good bond --- whether it's a romantic angle or not, only the upcoming episodes can tell. 

Okay, Lol.

True!! Hi5, even I was saying the same, just a good bonding and romance needn't be everywhere. I just hope they don't mess up. 

I have an unpopular opinion,  I will like a platonic relationship between Sarang and Aliya, ofc it's wishful thinking. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Okay, Lol.

True!! Hi5, even I was saying the same, just a good bonding and romance needn't be everywhere. I just hope they don't mess up. 

I have an unpopular opinion,  I will like a platonic relationship between Sarang and Aliya, ofc it's wishful thinking. 

LOL, I don't mind it too because they don't know each other & Alia doesn't know that he even exists in her office.  There's no point of developing a romantic angle when they haven't even met each other. She gets to know him when she fires him. LOL, so it will be a cringe to watch the romantic angle from that perspective. 

But, IDK if they will show it because ITV tends to take liberty a bit too far, ðŸ˜†Koi trust nhi lol. 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL, I don't mind it too because they don't know each other & Alia doesn't know that he even exists in her office.  There's no point of developing a romantic angle when they haven't even met each other. She gets to know him when she fires him. LOL, so it will be a cringe to watch the romantic angle from that perspective. 

But, IDK if they will show it because ITV tends to take liberty a bit too far, ðŸ˜†Koi trust nhi lol. 

Great to know.

Exactly!!

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel it's probably going to end up as a love triangle and things will get messy, but as Sarang and Alia have not even met each other there's no point speculating. But I do hope we get good bonding and friendship between Sarang and Kavya first and he finds his environment and his people in the cafe, as it's disheartening to see him be constantly exploited in the office. Would it hurt for someone to be nice to him at least! Yeah Alia is going overboard, but her sequences were quite funny. Of course in reality you can't guarantee a "perfect" baby through checklists! I think this is probably a result of her father constantly scolding her for her shortcomings, but Alia should realize she's not any better than her father if she can't accept her baby will have flaws. The show was getting a bit repetitive, but I still find it the most watchable show on TV right now, and I hope it'll find its stride soon. The entrance of Kavya may be what it needs. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Okay, Lol.

i wud like it too. sarang is too simple for alia's taste. vast cultural difference also. he will never have his say i feel. Alia giving too much focus on Harvard or yale university return even for a donor is off putting. i mean she dosent see others as equal or worthy if they are not foreign university return.  i dont think these two will match. 

Also the new girl kavya i think & sarang will match more. 

Edited by naq5 - 3 years ago