Story 9 Months Ki

Kavya - new entry in S9MK

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7qeSHniZW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Looks like a new entry in the show to occur & she intertwines poetry & works concurrently. With Alia, thing started to get weird as her planning for kiddo was way too much as the episodes went on hence it became an on-off watch scenario. It was also getting boring & redundant to see hit-and miss scenes of Alia & SD + the slo-mo scenes. SD also seems to pin hopes with the way the atmosphere in the cafe. 

TBH, the drag of the promo was a bit weird but SD & Kavya respond to each other in literary manner. 

lets see her role exploration in the show even though with recent gimmicks, expectations are a bit low - share your thoughts :)

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly would like to know which promo you are talking about? 

After a long time I saw the episode yesterday and liked it, Ramesh bhau and Sarang scenes are beautiful, he is a true friend and a mentor. 

I am totally bored with hit and miss from A's side cos yesterday he dropped her but something had gone in her eyes so she could not see, like no proper meet. Plus Alia, it seems overboard with checklist and criteria for baby and donor. 

Clip you shared was last part of yesterday's episode and it felt fresh and good. Would love to see S and Kavya bonding, but less hopes cos it will  be messed later. 

Best was precap where A fired S, good cos anyways he was being exploited in the office. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Firstly would like to know which promo you are talking about? 

After a long time I saw the episode yesterday and liked it, Ramesh bhau and Sarang scenes are beautiful, he is a true friend and a mentor. 

I am totally bored with hit and miss from A's side cos yesterday he dropped her but something had gone in her eyes so she could not see, like no proper meet. Plus Alia, it seems overboard with checklist and criteria for baby and donor. 

Clip you shared was last part of yesterday's episode and it felt fresh and good. Would love to see S and Kavya bonding, but less hopes cos it will  be messed later. 

Best was precap where A fired S, good cos anyways he was being exploited in the office. 

Hi dear, I was trying to edit my post but I'm having issues I-F glitches in post with the whole autotype thing from my device.  I've been watching it on-and-off hence I wanted to discuss this part from yesterday's episode. πŸ˜†Sorry for the confusion. 

I skipped Alia's parts as it's jsut a new milestone list to prepare for a baby like felt it was getting repetitive. It's just quite redundant TBH.

Yes, I saw it too and it was a good experience for SD to learn from this where he finds a place where his voice & his work is supposed to be appreciated instead of being misused. She fired him for voicing his opinions which just showed that she cannot overlook beyond her thoughts. Good because he'll find other chsnces to work in turn at least. 

I don't even want to keep any expectations, TBH, because if they messed up with F2F interactions with Alia and SD, Alia's characterization, etc.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Hi dear, I was trying to edit my post but I'm having issues I-F glitches in post with the whole autotype thing from my device.  I've been watching it on-and-off hence I wanted to discuss this part from yesterday's episode. πŸ˜†Sorry for the confusion. 

I skipped Alia's parts as it's jsut a new milestone list to prepare for a baby like felt it was getting repetitive. It's just quite redundant TBH.

Yes, I saw it too and it was a good experience for SD to learn from this where he finds a place where his work is supposed to be appreciated instead of being misused. 

I don't even want to keep any expectations, TBH, because if they messed up with F2F interactions with Alia and SD, Alia's characterization, etc.

Oh okay, :) 

True, sensed it yesterday. You would know better as you see. Tbh it seems forced, and as if a joke is made! 

Definitely, some creative satisfaction. Liked the small bit of client too, office scene. 

True! Nothing to add. I really can't seem to connect with Alia, no offence. It's not that such characters have not been there on itv, but still they were not so overdone. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Oh okay, :) 

True, sensed it yesterday. You would know better as you see. Tbh it seems forced, and as if a joke is made! 

Definitely, some creative satisfaction. Liked the small bit of client too, office scene. 

True! Nothing to add. I really can't seem to connect with Alia, no offence. It's not that such characters have not been there on itv, but still they were not so overdone. 

Yes, I'm sorry but I've been facing crap ton of issues with the whole posting of embedded links, images, quotes, etc. Basically, I gave up at that point. πŸ˜† 

But coming to the show, I've just FFed the scenes as it was slightly getting irritable with the whole planning ahead of time when the baby hasn't even entered the world from last week hence I lost the disconnect and looking for the donor via generalizations. πŸ˜•It was interesting to view the interaction between SD and the client whose wife was suffering from leukemia + Ramesh & SD scenes are good to watch. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Yes, I'm sorry but I've been facing crap ton of issues with the whole posting of embedded links, images, quotes, etc. Basically, I gave up at that point. πŸ˜† 

But coming to the show, I've just FFed the scenes as it was slightly getting irritable with the whole planning ahead of time when the baby hasn't even entered the world from last week hence I lost the disconnect and looking for the donor via generalizations. πŸ˜•It was interesting to view the interaction between SD and the client whose wife was suffering from leukemia + Ramesh & SD scenes are good to watch. 

It's okay, happens a few times. 

You have summed up very well! 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

TFS the video clip. Alia's gotten a bit weird case in terms of planning for a baby. LOL, it doesn't happen within a jiffy. πŸ˜†I've literally lost disconnect with her right from the moment when she used to mention to make nursery in her office  and whatnot followed by precaps of Alia demanding Rahul to find a donor in 15 days before it started to air on the show. LOL, I understand planning things is good but that was just way too much preparing and planning for something that hasn't even occurred. LOL, even Rabia pointed out what if there was some disorder developed? What if Alia changes her mind again? We don't know. Everyone wants to provide the best for their child but she just went a bit overboard. Yesterday, the way she was making face expressions that just was just I felt like πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

SD's starting to navigate through Mumbai with Ramesh to support him. Nice to see him. I'm actually glad that he's fired because I was like why would he allow someone to misuse his work and Alia isn't even aware of his existence for 3 weeks but she knows chotelaal?

Edited by SharmiliBandhi - 3 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Honestly speaking, I used to initially sympathize with the fact that she was neglected by both of her parents + her employees would criticize her actions behind her back as a khadoos boss. 

Yet, there were some flaws that either I felt weird such as looking for donor within 15 days, her achievements as a Harvard graduate, CEO of a company, generalizations for donor, etc.

Edited by SharmiliBandhi - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharmiliBandhi

Honestly speaking, I used to initially sympathize with the fact that she was neglected by both of her parents + her employees would criticize her actions behind her back as a khadoos boss. 

Yet, there were some flaws that either I felt weird such as looking for donor within 15 days, her achievements as a Harvard graduate, CEO of a company, generalizations for donor, etc.

Hi5 on the first part. 

Exactly! It's all going overboard. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Hi5 on the first part. 

Exactly! It's all going overboard. 

LOL, πŸ˜‚  tbh because it was getting a bit irritating at times or sometimes the pacing was an issue as per past episodes hence just watched like 1-2 episodes from last week & this Thursday's episode.πŸ˜† Just felt like I was watching it for 5-8 minutes & thats it for last week. 

I randomly watched yesterday's episode & surprisingly at least the ending had something to offer. I mean, I don't mind a friendship between Kavya and SD, like it doesn't have to be a romance angle but like friends who bond over literature. 

IDK if they will even show it but it seems they could develop a good bond --- whether it's a romantic angle or not, only the upcoming episodes can tell.