Users

Frequent Posters

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update 

loved it

Arjun is overwhelmed with the love he is feeling that Riya has for him

lol... jasoos bichari Riya bina kuch kiye hi fas gayi. udhar woh log tease karte hai aur idhar Arjun bhi peeche pad gaya ab

I love, love, loved the way he surprised her and teased her

It was soooo cute

ek painting mein gadbad hai, itni saari mein se lekin Riya aise hyper ho gayi jaise ki usne kisi ka murder kar diya ho

I hope dheere-dheere Sameer aur uski family ke apprehensions kam ho jaaye

cont soooooooon

nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Do dil mil rahe hai😉

der hi sahi lekin paas toh aa rahe hai

Cont soon 

Thanx for pm 

kavya1994 thumbnail

Comments for Part-7:

Scene1From start to Arjun's Aai leaving to her Room.

~Arjun ke upar wale male (brain) mein kuch locha hain, isme toh mujhe kabhi shaq nahi tha, par woh behra(deaf) bhi hain, yeh mujhe aaj pata chala.

~Next time please made Sam call Arjun 'bevkoof' or 'idiot' on his facesmiley14,Sam ke muh se saaf-saaf shabdon mein sunne ke bavjood ki Riya usse pasand karti hain, agar usse phir bhi lagta tha ki woh usse sirf thoda bahut pasand krti thismiley29 toh he completely deserves to be call by this adjective only.

~Actually Arjun should say these same words before Sam and let make Sam reward him like this.

~That 'Idiot' one, he didn't even think that his friend who share everything with him, who trust his every word, who is always ready to give his life for him why would that friend lie about his sister's feeling to him whom he loves dearlysmiley7 Even after that, if Arjun still had doubts abt her feelings why didn't he ask to Sam clearly that whether she simply likes him or loves him, if he think Riya is too shy to answer his question. Also why did he try himself to confirm that, he was married to her for almost 2 yrssmiley26 If this was his thinking, Arjun was completely wrong from the start, and he must suffer moresmiley14

Scene 2: From Arjun again having a look at the things he discovered to his switching off the lights.

~The overwhelming feelings of Arjun is portrayed well heresmiley20Uski chehre ke muskaan saaf saaf yeh bayan kar rahi thi ki, unn cheezon se judi yaadein kitni khoobsurat thi, woh din kitne khushaal the, jab sab khush the, zindagi mein itni mushkile na thi aur na hi dilon mein duriyan. His tears were showing that he was feeling bad for not understanding her feelings and was feeling sorry to hurt her.

~Good that he decided to talk with Riya, but God knows what he is going to talksmiley44 just like Sam said once, iska koi bharosa nahi. Chalo kam se kam isse samajh mein toh aaya yeh apni dhun mein jee raha tha, bhale hi kuch pal ki aaya ho, kya pata phir ze bhool jaye. Dekha jaye toh Riya aur zindagi ne usse teesra mauka diya hain, dosara mauke ka anjaam toh usne diary wale kaand ke saath dikha hi diya. Kehne ke liye toh keh diya ki yeh mauka nahi gawaunga, par yahan sab jante hain ki uski baatein kitni khokli hain, jiska gawah khud inka jigri yaar hain. Don't know what he going to do nextsmiley44

~Atleast he observed & remembered the order of sequence in which she kept the clothes, gifts, canvas and sketchbookssmiley20Yeah she is the organised one and he is the disorganised person.

Scene 3: From Arjun unable to sleep at night  to Aai leaving his room after telling him to have his breakfast properly, the next day.

~What a dream, wish it was reality. Arjun really deserves some scoldings from her where her hurt is evident to him in her eyes. Good that he was thinking about her reactionsmiley20 

~Nice phone conversation between Riya and Aai. Their bond is so beautifulsmiley27Through Aai, Riya also came to know that he hadn't taken his dinner.

Scene 4: From Ariya's phone talk to the end of that day.

Riya started firing questions at Arjun and in the flow gave hints of her spy too😜, which he caught easilysmiley16 and very smartly turn the situations in his favor by getting a chance to tease her for her observation skills, making her tensed. Loved his all resplies to her. When he said don't lie Riya as she couldn't say lie to him, it actually felt like he was telling her to express & share his feelings to himsmiley20 and the last which he said before cutting of the call had so much care for hersmiley9

I loved their phone convo if what he did was just a normal teasing, arised because of situations, which he is habitual to do with her and was not  some kind of flirt because of his sudden passionate love for hersmiley29

Would you please clear this:

•>Why he revealed the complete truth to her for skipping his dinner? Was he answered her simply in flow of talk or after discovering abt her feelings & realisation he wanted his feelings to be transparent before her or something else was in his mind?

~Riya ka soch mein padna jayaz hai, aakhir uska pati hain hi aisasmiley36Madam ji ka chehra toh yeh jaankar laal ho gayasmiley43

~Arjun ko hamesha shock dena ka kyu soojhta haismiley24, kabhi kabhi simple suprises bhi de sakta hain. Dekho inhe, jab biwi inki personal cheez ko hath bhi laga deti hai toh inko woh baat galat lag jati hain, aur to aur inka para saatve aasmaan pahuch jata hain, par khud apni biwi ki cheezon ko bar-bar unki permission ke bagair chune mein inko kuch galat nahi lagta😒, mana ki ek baar intefaaq se khol liya magar baar-baar, that's not done if he can't give her wife the same right to touch every thing which belongs to him without his permissionsmiley24

Scene 5: From the start of the next day to Arjun taking her to their room.

~Why he didn't go to bring her back? It was actually his responsibility to do that because he was the reason why Sam and Masa took her with them, if he hadn't behaved that way, most probably she was in Rawte house and not in her house. Also he had no important work to do. Anyways I loved that Sam accompanied her to Rawte house. Nowadays I m liking it very much that Sam don't agree to every wish of Riya related to Arjunsmiley20His one promise had so much concerns for hersmiley13that side hug of bothsmiley13smiley27

~Finally she came back to her home and all welcomed her and were happy because of her returnsmiley4 Aai had made special dish for hersmiley9After family dinner, Arjun hold Riya's hands and took her with him to their room. She blushed on his act of holding her handssmiley43Suddenly his words made sense to her and she got tensed remembering abt her bags. Her thoughts clearly indicated that she was not expecting Arjun to open her bag.

Scene 6: ArIya scene in their room (sounds good nasmiley2)

~So, what Riya feared, came true. Arjun had completely turned the room into an art gallery filled with her paintings. I really didn't like this suprise of Arjun. Just to explain two meanings to her, what she means to him he used those feelings of her which are precious to hersmiley26couldn't he found any other ways to explain that to her?smiley7 

~In my view he disrespected her feelings, her love & her wish. When he could respect his deceased wife's wish & chose not to open her diary until that time when that things happen what she had said to him, so why couldn't he respect her present wife's wish of not disclosing or sharing her secret to him in the same manner? When he asked time from Riya in their relationship, she always gave him that time & waited for him, now when it came to him why couldn't he give her some time to open & share everything with him on her own, why couldn't he wait? Why he was forcing to accept her feelings before him by asking her that she she likes him this much? Why he didn't think for once that, if she had chosen to hide that things from him even when they were married first time, there might be chances she was waiting for the right time to tell him about her feelings? Arjun ko hamesha yeh kyu lagta hain ki jo woh sochta ya karta hai, usse Riya hamesha sehmat hogi, woh yeh kyu nahi sochta ki kabhi-kabhi woh usse disagree bhi ho sakti hain and for this he needs to have reality check from Riya herselfsmiley14 He really needs to understand that in a relationship he should respect other's wish too and give other person the needed time and space in the same way which he expects from them.

~Also the person who never tried to understand her partner's feeling, not tried to have an open talk with her about their marriage being the elder & mature one, never spent quality time with her so that she could feel comfortable in their relationship and one who don't love her passionately, wait, correction one who is not even in love with her has no right to made exhibition of those precious feelings of her. Maybe if he is in love with her, he could have right to do this, then I would have loved this suprise of him, but now I feel until he becomes deserving of her love, he didn't has that right. 

~One more thing jo ladki khud kuch dino pehle tak Arjun ko sorry keh explain kar rahi thi ki usne Roshni ki diary padne ki koshish nahi ki, kyuki uski nazron bhi woh galat tha, aaj wahi kaam Arjun ne kiya toh she was all ok with itsmiley22In her view, a person is wrong if he tries to find love out of his marriage, but if that person was Arjun, he was not wrong. Similarly if someone tries to read other's personal diary then he/she is wrong but when Arjun did the same, he hadn't done any wrong in her viewsmiley26One more such kind of behavior of her I had mentioned earlier. Please don't try to show her double standard behavior this much.

The complete update was goodsmiley20, except Arjun's suprise at last scene.

Thanks for pmsmiley31

shivi.1512 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update..

Finally Riya is back..

Angry Rawte is changing in romantic Rawte..☺️

Thank you for your message.

Continue soon..

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome updt

Loved it❤️

Arjun going through so many emotions while seeing his paintings again nd again..u described it beautifully..100/100 frm me😆

Riya finally back to Rawte house

Lol i dont knw how but i thought that he will put up the sketches as exhibitions in their room😃i really loved how Riya again went red☺️nd Arjun teased her😉loved it sooo much..again 100/100😆

Cont sooooonn..plz jaldi de dena..plzz😔

Thanks dear

Glad you love it

Yes arjun is going through lots of emotions..

Abhi toh bahot teasing baki he..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

mera phone hang ho gya tha isliye acche se comment nhi kr payi .  

Arjun ka surprise riya ke liye to shock jesa tha , bechari kuch keh hi nhi pa rhi h  ,

she get so happy when arjun says tumhare bare me soch rha tha ☺☺ blushing beauty🤗 , 

arjun ki khabar ke liye uske peeche jasoos hai 😆😆😆 , 

finally riya is back to rawte house 🏠,  hope We will see ariya moments 😀.         

Arjun  aur aayi ki cleanliness wali batein sunkar mere dimag me ye doubt h , ki arjun ko kabhi riya ki depressed state ke bare me ptaa chalega  , I mean ki wo aise kyu krti h ??   

Thanks for pm 

Update soon 🤗❤

Ha riya ko toh shock hi laga..

Yes riya back to rawte house n ab bahot kuch honewala he..

Ofcourse Arjun ko pata chalega par thoda time he.

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm.

Thanks dear

Glad you love it

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: balan04

Nice update 

Loved it 

Finally Riya is home 

Thanks for the pm

Continue soon

Thanks dear

Glad you love it

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..juhi..

Yaarrr... Inni aasani se kaise riyu maan skti hai... Nai nai arjun should be punished or something 

Thanks dear

Ha riya man gayi..kya kare woh aise hi he..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear💕

Awesome part 🙂 

I loved how Arjun understood Riyas deep love towards her 🙂

I was smiling reading how Arjun was teasing Riya in the end 

Poor Riya got too embarrassed in all this & now she has nothing to hide

Good that Arjun acknowledged her love & reciprocated to it sweetly

Let's see what happens next 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Thanks dear

Glad you love it

Yes abhi toh Arjun ka teasing mode on hua he..

Keep reading

Lots of things are going to happen