Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

btw, check this crap out lol🤪 what in the world is this? i just saw this post from my friend  https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6adg8lQdJ/?utm_source=ig_embed

Nagin + vampire ka milan hoga 🤣...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well I m still confused here why Pramod did this arrangement keeping all moment aside. 🤣 I was like bhai propose karne se pehle puch toh leta ... Plus he Showed her romantic side it was something unusual like my cheeks were burning with their chemistry 🤪☺️

He literally freaked her out . Because if you could see she was conscious and for a moment she was lost in that thing... 

Pramod never missed a chance to show his romantic side ...

lol wohi toh mera point tha...no need to do slo-mo vagera & extra high-fi arrangements...directly confront hi karleta or they couldve just added some event in the ruhail house just to make up for timing in the scene or something....lol, im used to seeing guy getting girl in his arms to depict romantic moments & it usually pakaos me a lot k mtlb ab bolhi dalo joh dil mei h as opposed to being mute spectators & elongating the eye locks for legit 5-6 mins of the episode lol🤪

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Nagin + vampire ka milan hoga 🤣...

hein? 🤪intercaste marriage suna tha amongst human beings par ab janwar log b kare h kya lol?🤪 again, my point about legit no direction in channels like sp, colors, zee & too some extent sony entertainment (baring a few shows but that was decades ago)...entertainment business is seriously in recession 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

ayu behen ekta maiyya needs to seriously reflect on the garbage she shows on itv :/

Ayu_12 thumbnail

lol wohi toh mera point tha...no need to do slo-mo vagera & extra high-fi arrangements...directly confront hi karleta or they couldve just added some event in the ruhail house just to make up for timing in the scene or something....lol, im used to seeing guy getting girl in his arms to depict romantic moments & it usually pakaos me a lot k mtlb ab bolhi dalo joh dil mei h as opposed to being mute spectators & elongating the eye locks for legit 5-6 mins of the episode lol🤪

Basically synopsis saya he teased her . But he cannot disclose the secret . Pata nahi kya deemag mei tha uske but he turned out to be a great partner for susheela and now he is her partner's in crime. 

And his concern over Sattu can be seen. Woh literally usse yaar manne laga hai 🤣 bromance mast lagta hai meko inka aur gunnu vikram ka.  

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Well I m still confused here why Pramod did this arrangement keeping all moment aside. 🤣 I was like bhai propose karne se pehle puch toh leta ... Plus he Showed her romantic side it was something unusual like my cheeks were burning with their chemistry 🤪☺️

He literally freaked her out . Because if you could see she was conscious and for a moment she was lost in that thing... 

Pramod never missed a chance to show his romantic side ...

Pramod following her seemed sus to me in that episode. And then doing all that drama to call her out. Wo bahar kyun kiya? Open mein? I was afraid someone else would see like Chachi saw their hug later. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Agreeee! That was thodu ajeeb and dont know what was in his mind that moment 🤭 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Basically synopsis saya he teased her . But he cannot disclose the secret . Pata nahi kya deemag mei tha uske but he turned out to be a great partner for susheela and now he is her partner's in crime. 

And his concern over Sattu can be seen. Woh literally usse yaar manne laga hai 🤣 bromance mast lagta hai meko inka aur gunnu vikram ka.  

Yepp but why threaten her that he will reveal the secret when he does not want/need to. That part was indeed freaky, ki tu meri fake GF ban ya toh main bata dunga and then the next few epis she actually followed up coz she thought he'd tell even when Garima told her ki he wont. Partner of crime accha hai par ye bhi acting me kaccha nai hai..

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Yepp but why threaten her that he will reveal the secret when he does not want/need to. That part was indeed freaky, ki tu meri fake GF ban ya toh main bata dunga and then the next few epis she actually followed up coz she thought he'd tell even when Garima told her ki he wont. Partner of crime accha hai par ye bhi acting me kaccha nai hai..

Haha he didn't threaten her. Actually it is his way to take her emotions. Because he has seen her vulnerable side and he understood that he has to force her so that woh atleast usse baat share kare. And yes he is a good actor too the way they are acts in front of other reflects how much pro they are. 

Actually he said na he should get benefit and he wanted her his gf not because of this plan but because he was attracted like usse apna partner mil gaya tha. And pramod ke wajah se atleast susheela ka temper low ho gaya hai . 

Plus I feel sumod wanted their personal life not to be exposed in front of other . Tabhi dekhna jab woh ek saath hote hai especially alone they are so comfortable and carefree and they share everything. 

Plus chachi ko problem ho rahi hai sumod ke relationship se as she is thrilled that she isn't getting that respect then woh susheela ko kaise. That is why woh baar baar bolti hai ki pramod ke papa involved ni hote just to reflect that they should treat her just how do treats her. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Haha he didn't threaten her. Actually it is his way to take her emotions. Because he has seen her vulnerable side and he understood that he has to force her so that woh atleast usse baat share kare. And yes he is a good actor too the way they are acts in front of other reflects how much pro they are. 

Actually he said na he should get benefit and he wanted her his gf not because of this plan but because he was attracted like usse apna partner mil gaya tha. And pramod ke wajah se atleast susheela ka temper low ho gaya hai . 

Plus I feel sumod wanted their personal life not to be exposed in front of other . Tabhi dekhna jab woh ek saath hote hai especially alone they are so comfortable and carefree and they share everything. 

Plus chachi ko problem ho rahi hai sumod ke relationship se as she is thrilled that she isn't getting that respect then woh susheela ko kaise. That is why woh baar baar bolti hai ki pramod ke papa involved ni hote just to reflect that they should treat her just how do treats her. 

I am talking in context of Episode 29 re! His words did make her momentarily numb and so did us. We were like: Ye kya hogaya bande ko? Aise kyu baat kar raha hai? He cleared it out, audience agreed, Susheela still had that fear for a few days then she realised he is trustworthy. Wo fear usne daala tha..he could have dealt it another way when confronting is all I feel. I am not denying his effects on her or what happened later. Just those words were not exactly indicating a request and writing for that episode could have been better 😅