Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

We can hear male leads voice from back . See susheela going with garima ... And that bag of money ..

Yes, that is Ankit bhaiya's voice 😆 They are all shooting together 👍🏼

The sisters got the money back 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK61M5PgXq5/?igshid=zslncibguohz

Just want to appreciate the bond between Paras and Jiya and how they are doing a fantabulous job in the show as well 👏❤️

tfs..

Red_eyes thumbnail

Hii everyone how was this week episodes 

I only saw up to Lori 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

Hii everyone how was this week episodes 

I only saw up to Lori 

to sum it up, lohri track led to robbery track & susheela continued to meet hooda but comes back home later

Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

to sum it up, lohri track led to robbery track & susheela continued to meet hooda but comes back home later

Thanks meena will watch it tomorrow.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

Thanks meena will watch it tomorrow.

cool..

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155623494

Do read this episode 29 summary ❤️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

nicely done...lol the ending in the episode was just overdone by using the bollywood song which i told u about 🤣lol, i just particularly feel that sure one can utilize bollywood songs but moments like this where the cat gets outta the bag like just dont do a the usual slo-mo & bollywood song as it might coerce a viewer to FF unless they like fangirling or shipping a couple hardcore which is just plainly pointless tbh...there are pros & cons to the pairings thus i appreciated that the writers didnt over do it the following episode...tbh, one can use their own songs bc it safeguards copyright infringement therefore bummer to witness the scene either get muted or chopped from the video when uploaded to sites like youtube or dailymotion...

iss baat pe kyunki mujhe vikram ka garima ko fangirling karne wale moment p mazak udane wala behavior yaad ata h as a viewer for some reason 🤪

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

btw, check this crap out lol🤪 what in the world is this? i just saw this post from my friend  https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6adg8lQdJ/?utm_source=ig_embed

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

nicely done...lol the ending in the episode was just overdone by using the bollywood song which i told u about 🤣lol, i just particularly feel that sure one can utilize bollywood songs but moments like this where the cat gets outta the bag like just dont do a the usual slo-mo & bollywood song as it might coerce a viewer to FF unless they like fangirling or shipping a couple hardcore which is just plainly pointless tbh...there are pros & cons to the pairings thus i appreciated that the writers didnt over do it the following episode...tbh, one can use their own songs bc it safeguards copyright infringement therefore bummer to witness the scene either get muted or chopped from the video when uploaded to sites like youtube or dailymotion...

iss baat pe kyunki mujhe vikram ka garima ko fangirling karne wale moment p mazak udane wala behavior yaad ata h as a viewer for some reason 🤪

Well I m still confused here why Pramod did this arrangement keeping all moment aside. 🤣 I was like bhai propose karne se pehle puch toh leta ... Plus he Showed her romantic side it was something unusual like my cheeks were burning with their chemistry 🤪☺️

He literally freaked her out . Because if you could see she was conscious and for a moment she was lost in that thing... 

Pramod never missed a chance to show his romantic side ...