Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

in ths promo,

one thing caught me is.... hero is fidhaa on Fl 

then child it luks..................

ter pairing luk hawt.... red saree scne 

Nichuss thumbnail

Ok, watched all the epsds in ffwd mode...

as per wat i saw....

Arun is rockstar and he doesnt want to become a singer... his father Raghuram made him singer....

Vaisahli is 2nd wife f Raghuram... i believe Arun is her son... santhosh first wife son... Arun doesnt like his family except his big bro santhosh.... he hates his mother as she nvr saved him from father torture.... Santhosh is unmarried (tats wat he said recent epsd..but kuch tho gadabd) 

Raaga is daughter f retd judged Sripada and vishalakshi.... Raaga is dietician single parent of preetham.. as per preetham Raaga told his father is abroad... As per Vishalakshi..preetham is an orphan who Raaga adopted ... and Sripada may knew th truth as he reacted wen Vishalakshi told he snt our blood πŸ˜΅

Raaga meet Arun, during Preetham friend bday party....she was pissed badly as Arun made children wait a lot.... and his songs are raps... He challenges Raaga to sing and she sang classical well...

Arun made a contract to sing n compose a winner poem of mother love, which was written by hamsapriya....

preetham is fan of Arun, and he comes to Arun for selfie.. wher he meets Santhosh and both get well eachother...in first meet.... Arun makes Raaga meet him for Preetham to take selfie.. and puts forward condition to say sorry , then he will give selfie.. under preethu pressure Raaga says sorry...

Guru an upcoming lawyer, who secretly wish to become Justice Guru. with Sripada recommendation plan to marry Raaga and almost Raaga gv green signal. Next day while Preethu was painting, some paint fell on Guru's important  document... and in rage he slaps preethu..which is witnessed by Raaga, and seems she called off marriage ( i didnt see wat hapnd thr)...

Raaga comes to studio where Arun ws trying to sing on new song which was written by hamsa... in turn of events... Raaga is Hamsa... and he cancelled the contract πŸ€£πŸ€£ ( im in love with Arun .... Rudra need to take some class from him... even his rage we wont feel bad...luk convincing and limited)

vaishali and vishalakshmi meet in textile showroom, while Raaga comes to gift her mother saree.... (preethu too thr)..Raaga lovd the saree vaishali (Arun mom) tuk... so tey go to confront...and Raaga gets to knw both moms r friends( i feel it was some temple friendship ..which happened in the epsd i skipped ).. and Raaga invite Vishalakshmi n her family to her Appa Amma marriage anvsry

except Arun all his family members in Appa -Amma marg anvsry venue.... Appa - Amma getting married again... vaishali , santhosh gets to knw... preethu doesnt knw his father.... vaishali enquires abt raaga n preethu... with some guest n gets to knw... preethu adopted by raaga... n she s happy ( dnt knw y)

Santhosh sees Dr vidya (gynac) friend of Raaga n tensed... FB shown like... Dr closed door on him saying u r murderer...) Arun gets to knw his family at Raaga house....

precap

Raghuram talking to Raaga abt the lyrics... Arun enter... scene created on lyrics issue.. Arun-Raaga fight🀣

Nichuss thumbnail

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Ok, watched all the epsds in ffwd mode...

as per wat i saw....

Arun is rockstar and he doesnt want to become a singer... his father Raghuram made him singer....

Vaisahli is 2nd wife f Raghuram... i believe Arun is her son... santhosh first wife son... Arun doesnt like his family except his big bro santhosh.... he hates his mother as she nvr saved him from father torture.... Santhosh is unmarried (tats wat he said recent epsd..but kuch tho gadabd) 

Raaga is daughter f retd judged Sripada and vishalakshi.... Raaga is dietician single parent of preetham.. as per preetham Raaga told his father is abroad... As per Vishalakshi..preetham is an orphan who Raaga adopted ... and Sripada may knew th truth as he reacted wen Vishalakshi told he snt our blood πŸ˜΅

Raaga meet Arun, during Preetham friend bday party....she was pissed badly as Arun made children wait a lot.... and his songs are raps... He challenges Raaga to sing and she sang classical well...

Arun made a contract to sing n compose a winner poem of mother love, which was written by hamsapriya....

preetham is fan of Arun, and he comes to Arun for selfie.. wher he meets Santhosh and both get well eachother...in first meet.... Arun makes Raaga meet him for Preetham to take selfie.. and puts forward condition to say sorry , then he will give selfie.. under preethu pressure Raaga says sorry...

Guru an upcoming lawyer, who secretly wish to become Justice Guru. with Sripada recommendation plan to marry Raaga and almost Raaga gv green signal. Next day while Preethu was painting, some paint fell on Guru's important  document... and in rage he slaps preethu..which is witnessed by Raaga, and seems she called off marriage ( i didnt see wat hapnd thr)...

Raaga comes to studio where Arun ws trying to sing on new song which was written by hamsa... in turn of events... Raaga is Hamsa... and he cancelled the contract πŸ€£πŸ€£ ( im in love with Arun .... Rudra need to take some class from him... even his rage we wont feel bad...luk convincing and limited)

vaishali and vishalakshmi meet in textile showroom, while Raaga comes to gift her mother saree.... (preethu too thr)..Raaga lovd the saree vaishali (Arun mom) tuk... so tey go to confront...and Raaga gets to knw both moms r friends( i feel it was some temple friendship ..which happened in the epsd i skipped ).. and Raaga invite Vishalakshmi n her family to her Appa Amma marriage anvsry

except Arun all his family members in Appa -Amma marg anvsry venue.... Appa - Amma getting married again... vaishali , santhosh gets to knw... preethu doesnt knw his father.... vaishali enquires abt raaga n preethu... with some guest n gets to knw... preethu adopted by raaga... n she s happy ( dnt knw y)

Santhosh sees Dr vidya (gynac) friend of Raaga n tensed... FB shown like... Dr closed door on him saying u r murderer...) Arun gets to knw his family at Raaga house....

precap

Raghuram talking to Raaga abt the lyrics... Arun enter... scene created on lyrics issue.. Arun-Raaga fight🀣

How did u even get the language lol πŸ€£

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

How did u even get the language lol πŸ€£

Sab hero ka kamaalhae.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I only here n thr some words understandable... seeing full epsd we get an idea na 😜😜😜😜

N i was just luking at this guy 🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Sab hero ka kamaalhae.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I only here n thr some words understandable... seeing full epsd we get an idea na 😜😜😜😜

N i was just luking at this guy 🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭

Haha aj ke epi ka update toh dede☺️

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Haha aj ke epi ka update toh dede☺️

Done done... u can hv dance

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Done done... u can hv dance

Lol thnkyou πŸ€—

Nichuss thumbnail

todays epsd.... hope some kannada fans here :P

im quite confused... was Arun nt son f raghuram...

he is vaishali son understood.... the story f begging saving arun in his

childhood i didnt undrstand   

ok frm my understanding...

arun was saved by raghuram in childhood giving blood... and he made him singer rockstar... with those money they became who they are now...

Arun feels nobody loves.... he s only soft with his step brother santosh.... and Santhosh luk so suspicious for me 

------------

epsd starts with 

Vaishali trying to tell Raghuram, Raaga- Santhosh makes cute pair...

Raghuraam gets irked...

Santhosh- Raga some scene ..it was gud... :P

Santhosh tryin to find who dr Vidya to Raaga family  n

wher she leaving

Raghuraam was trickly trying to get Raaga agree on composing deal...but Arun came and deal was nvr to happen... smiley37

(after this)

Arun- Raghuraam family drama in his house

and he left the house... as no one loves him... (as per his pov)

no one cares abt his likes n passions... (bichara )

Precap

Vaishali in Raaga house... n tells Arun left house...

Preethu tells he will bring Arun back home