Manasella Neene - Kannada remake of Yeh Hai Chahatein - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Epsdd getting more interesting

Today arun n preetu hv ice cream

Someone watching Aru n preethu

Guru defaming arun to raaga... telling he s lying .. he kidnapped... its all drama to make u say sorry ...

Arun comes.. n tells raaga to ask wat hapnd to her son

Preethu nt in car.... raaga aru arguement... arun tells preethu got kidnapped  wen he was with him... so he takes responsibility on bringing back preethu

Raaga goes with arun.... with cctv footage..   tey get car detailss ... preethu was kidnapped

Raaga mother happy knowing preethu kidnapped..  father goes to file complaint

Precap

AruGa finds th kidnapped car.. n realises... preethu shifted 2 diffrnt vehicle...

Originally posted by Karishma700

I am a proud Kannadiga, who lived in Poona. Now in the USA.  Is the Kannada serial a good watch?

i was waiting for a kannada girl..............

can u tell me the meaning of title track around 1:16 lines....

i understood the word meaning heaven...but cant connect wat the lyricss is....................

between gv this a try..... very nice visuals..... and Arun luks cool n handsome 

Today epsd.... was AruGa episode........

Arun started soft with Raaga.... Raaga telling hw she misunderstood Arun... she thought Arun kidnapped Preethu..so that she says sorry to him... u r nt like i thought...

they find a lead.... where Arun try to get more info..... AruGa got attacked.... while saving Arun from stabbing...Raaga got hurt....

Arun take her to hospital.... and looks after her....... (ladka started melting ☺️) wen doc ask whter he s Raaga hubby ( me ...Soon to be doctor 😆) no...just a friend 😛

Raaga gets conscious and getting food n treated in hospital..

Parallel... preethu taken to some unknown place building by a mask man.... he get conscious n feels hungry.... he calls for Amma....but seeing food...he starts eating...

the Mask man comes... preethu screams n try to run away....but Mask man caught him and drug him.... preethu falls unconscious again 😭

precap

Arun gets new lead....

AruGa on the unknown place...

Today

Arun started getting attracted to Raaga....... 

* Raaga havin fruit from Arun and medicine

* Arun happy wen Raaga ask him to have food... 😎

* Arun gets a instinct on seeing the contessa.... he kostins the attender... and gets the place details

* AruGa reach the bungalow... and finds Preethu

* Arun gets hit on his head saving PreeRa

* PreeRa caught by Mask man

precap

some businessman trying to warn Raghuraam.. if Arun signs the contract of being brand ambassador... then they will file case against Raguraam