Manasella Neene - Kannada remake of Yeh Hai Chahatein - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nichuss

i was waiting for a kannada girl..............

can u tell me the meaning of title track around 1:16 lines....

i understood the word meaning heaven...but cant connect wat the lyricss is....................

between gv this a try..... very nice visuals..... and Arun luks cool n handsome 

let me watch the video and connect back with you. 

Originally posted by Karishma700

let me watch the video and connect back with you. 

Okssss

Try MN its interesting

Thanks for sharing! This remake looks so exciting! 

Will give it a watch for sure πŸ˜³

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Thanks for sharing! This remake looks so exciting! 

Will give it a watch for sure πŸ˜³

yep story is moving different way even thou concept same....

nicely executed

todays epsd............ AruGa in love

* Arun Saved PreeRa

* AruGaThu reached PreeRa home... they tell wat happend to Ra parents...

* Raga says sorry n thanks to Arun..

* Arun reverse n comes back to take care... to Raaga

* AruGa rembering ther moments... and smiling

* Ra telling Preethu she wont get angry when he talks abt arun

* Pree happy as  Ra likes Arun now....

* Nisha is jealous on hearing Arun got in fight n injured saving PreeRa

* Arun tells Raga is gud mother, hence become soft to her...

* Nisha congrats Arun , as he will be brand ambassador for a new

music company

* the company business heads which s sponsoring Arun now visits Raguraam and threatens if Arun takes the brand ambassador f ther rival company, then will take legal actions against Raguram

* Arun thanks Nisha for using the contacts n getting brand ambassador

Precap

Arun self talk regarding Raaga... and his mind voice Arun asking... will u give ur mind to Raaga.... β˜ΊοΈ

Todays epsd...liked first quarter

* Arun dreaming abt Raaga... his mind comes out and questions him.. how first time u lost control on ur mind

* Arun tells dont talk abt Raaga... she saved my life (dammn then the smile he gave ) 

* Mind ask, since she saved ur life, will u gv anything to her

* Arun tells ys...  Mind ask will u gv me... means will u gv ur mind to her

* Arun gets shy... says i dnt knw.... then comes to reality he was saying i dont knw to Nisha... πŸ€£

* Nisha lecture on his ambition..music etc etc

* Raaga sees numerous misscall of Arun.. n thinks y he called...hope he is fine (blush)

* Raaga calls arun...n wen ring is heard she cuts it of nervously.... her amma comes n gvs coffee... and goes... she gets Arun call... Raaga ask y u called me at nyt... seen ur miscals.. Arun lies telling i didnt knew...wen misscall happend... raaga feels sad...n arun realises... πŸ˜Ž arun ask wat else... raaga tells nthg... he ask hw s ur hand... she tells ok.. will b goin to doc for dressing... out of excitement arun ask shall i come n pick u up. πŸ€£πŸ€£ Raaga gets happy n says...no need...i can manage... then both said bye bye... call cut

* preethu comes n tell no class today... but need to go school... as he needs to submit assignments...

* raaga mother volunteer to take preethu to school. Raaga n her father happy n shocked

* Raaga mother ask Guru all issues in my house due to preethu (paavamboi he hears n gets sad)  and putting him in orphanage :(

* Preethu gets sad n warns he will tell this to amma.... Vishalakshi scolds him... n threat nt to tell anyone

* later the day... Raaga finds preethu upset... :( Preethu ask am i big trouble to u maa... since i dont hav father all talking like this.... so ask father to come fast...................

Precap

Raaga preethu talk.............. ( hope Arun topic comes in β˜ΊοΈ)

the kido is looking super cute

Today epsd - filler

* Epsd starts with sad preethu.... Raaga trying to understand y he is sad... 

* preethu tells Raaga all dont like me and talk bad as my Appa not here.. so ask him to come fast... Raaga giving excuses, like he have 1 yr contract πŸ˜­

* Raaga takes Preethu to pizza shop, to cheer him up😊

* Santhosh n vaishali comes to Nisha house, talk with Arun regarding the joining new audio company brand ambassador

* Arun doesnt hear or agree with santhosh

* santhosh lies to raguraam, Arun agreed to Santhosh for not joining the other company and will record the signed contract album in 1 week πŸ€”

* Arun goes to meet the new audio company people in restaurant.. (the same one PreeRa is there)

* Preethu sees Arun when he enters the restaurant to meet the business people... πŸ˜Š

* Preethu tells Raaga, (she too gets happy) but disagree on meeting Arun, as he seems to be busy... preethu ask multiple times, even after getting scolding... finally Raaga gives in and meet Arun...

* Arun gets surprised and happy seeing PreeRa...  Preethu after saying hi to Arun tells, Raaga and Preethu came to tell hi...

* Raaga was introduced the business people, they recognize her for the poem .. and Raaga tells she hv no objection in Arun composing it (Arun β˜ΊοΈ)

* Preethu tells Raaga father, he met Arun in restaurant...

Vishalakshmi telling Raaga father about sending Preethu to orphanage (preethu s siting with his grandpa)... Preethu begging not to send until his father comes

* Arun calls Raaga, and ask r u following me... Raaga gets irked, after repeatedly saying no, i was thr for Preethu... and she ofends back... 

Precap

AruGa fight continues.