Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Yeeeee....PurVir ka first OS

Amazing OS❤️

Thank you manisha❤️

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Nish I couldn't comment yesterday but this is beautiful and well written pls continue whenever you get time❤😍

Thank you for the kind words😃. I'll be updating soon so do continue to be my critic.

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: .tiNNi.

woaaaa woahhhh jis ke liye maine itne din wait kiyaaa

😆why wait? Khud hi likh dete.😃

nish_vir thumbnail

Folksies😃 I'm back with the next part.  A gentle reminder, here as I write about Vaibhav, he is but a sweet simple guy just back from London. Oh, and I'm still trying to get a feel about writing the characters so sharing your views would really help me😃. 

Part 2- Kaagaz

Today, he flipped the pages yet again. Once again, he admired that pressed rose and wondered what the story behind it was. Perhaps,it was a memorabilia of a sweet love, lost to ravages of time and suffering, just like his. Or was it a bookmark, made to remind what was important, every time the pages were turned.

Virendra let out a deep sigh and zoomed past the first page in a hurry. He’d rather not be reminded of what form awaited him in his next life.  His eyes moved slowly, committing every word to his memory, for these weren’t mere words but dreams and aspirations, which she had seen.

After all these days, he had opened the diary for a reason and yet his fingers hesitated, for as much as he wanted to read the contents of the next page, a stifling feeling seemed to threaten his peace every time he tried to turn the page.

She had badgered him about her books for days now, and his confession of having misplaced them somewhere would always lead to her pestering him about his declining memory, and henceforth his declining age! The girl was young, agreed but for god’s sake he wasn’t some dinosaur either! He was barely 41 and he knew he looked the part! Talk about irritating!

Shaking his head, he finally turned the page and focused his gaze to absorb the words that waited.

Surprised he was, shocked? Not so much because as much as he had to come to know her, she was mature and sorted. It was futile on his part to think that she would have remotely objectified her ideal husband by appearance. The line was very simple, yet deep.

“A partner who will understand, accept, respect, trust and love”.

Shutting the diary close, Virendra stepped out of the car with the books firmly clasped in his hands. Striding past the main gate and into the hall, he pondered why had it taken him so long to read those few words?

“Man, kya Jodi hai! Your understanding is off the charts”.

Virendra stopped in his tracks, and turned his face towards the source to see his brother, Vaibhav seated on the sofa with his friends and HER.

She smiled warmly and Vaibhav chuckled. “Damn straight!Purvi and I vibe!” He exclaimed and raised his fist towards her, who just nodded and fist bumped him.

“Oh! Vir bhai, why don’t you join us?” As Vaibhav caught sight of him, he called him over.

Smiling, Virendra approached the party, his not-so-passive gaze trained on HER. And their gazes clashed.

Purvi stood up from her seat instantly and rushed away from the scene. Did she have extra pair of eyes on her head or something? She had this real bad habit of locking eyes with him, whenever and wherever and the worst part was the conflict that would follow- his intense eyes had a suspicious effect on her. She would be charmed instantly but then that very intensity would tend to sear, and she would have to look away.

Why had she scurried away, like a mouse would,on sighting of a feline?

“Bawri” Murmuring under his breath, he sat by Vaibhav’s side who grinned at him.

“Playing cards?” Virendra asked raising his brows, and Vaibhav nodded, “Ji bhai! And just so you know, I was actually winning for a change”.

“Really?” Virendra repeated after him, amused.

“He is lying, sir!” Vaibhav’s friend spoke up smirking, “It was Purvi who turned the tables. Once she came over, it was brutal defeat for us”

“Yes, it was team effort. Purvi and I rock together!” Vaibhav gloated, and Virendra smiled, albeit a bit tightly.

Why did he feel so uncomfortable with the way Vaibhav was addressing her? So casual and intimate, while he—

Virendra shot up from his seat the next moment. While he….what?! That Molkki was least of his concern!

With that determined, Virendra stormed away from the hall, ignoring the shouts of his brother.

Hope ya'all will like it!

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another update, that too, this soon 

I love your Vaibhab. Just a cute, funny, innocent kind of a guy who is back home and enjoying himself, and adding some much needed cheer to the atmosphere. Go Vaibhab of Nish's amazing fan fic, I am with you. May you stay this cute till the end 😳

V finally read the diary!! And that part about her dream/ideal husband. Loved his speculations regarding the rose and how it came to be.

You have brought out his self consciousness quite well. Of course he is only 41 and not some old man, but of course he felt momentary relief and satisfaction that there was nothing about appearances or age in Purvi's diary. 

Tauji made a guest appearance 🤣 

So did Baawri ❤️

Their little interaction ❤️ Can't wait to see what you do with a full blown scene  No pressure though.

V is jealous, of course he is. Don't worry V, Vaibhab or anyone else will never come anywhere close to Krur Singh's camaraderie with Baawri. ❤️

Amazing update Nish, aap toh aa gaye aur Cha gaye 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow yaar.. Amazing... I can visualize them... 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful updt dear 

So Vir is jealous...hayeee  ...wanna see how he ll react now...ll he show Pur his jealousy or ll Pur ever get to know why he is behaving weirdly

So finally he read her diary and the qualities She wanted in her dream hubby😳

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Suchan amazing chapter 💖💖💕 Hooked onto it!Virender is getting jealous or what!Do update soon 😘😘😘

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Wow yaar.. Amazing... I can visualize them... 

Glad to know that😃

PurVir7 thumbnail

Amazingggggg, loved it. Was waiting for someone to write on Molkki. Thanks for starting hope people join in :)