Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Amaraddict

This was so captivating. Loved it, do continue! Also sorry to damnad this but badly wanna see some hot stuff between Vir and Purvi please. 

Thank you for the praise😃

About hot stuff😆, I 'll try to get there asap.

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Lovely OS❤️ ....our 1st PurVir OS🥳🥳...thks dear 

😃yeah, i wanted to be the debutante here😆

It's beautifully written ....plzzz do write more 

Thank you🤗

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Looking forward to more of ur cratfs on PurVir dear 

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Yeeeee....PurVir ka first OS

Amazing OS❤️

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nish I couldn't comment yesterday but this is beautiful and well written pls continue whenever you get time❤😍

.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

woaaaa woahhhh jis ke liye maine itne din wait kiyaaa

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaon

Our first FF on this forum *puts kaala teeka on thread* ⚫ Kisike nazaar na laage. 

I wanted to hog the limelight and thus wrote the first story here😎

Nish, this is some pretty amazing writing! Not only do the words flow smoothly, but it is as if I can see the scenes unfolding in front of my eyes. Love the topic too, especially because I have a soft spot for artist V and from that moment onwards am harbouring a wish that one day, he paints P. 

Thanks😃 actually as I stated it was not something that i intended to write but it came to me and the words kept flowing and this scene happened. Also i'm a sucker for scenes where a person fights their feelings and fails miserably😆 Also, the room full of drawings stuck with me and i had to do it.

Loved how he kept getting distracted, the unfinished portrait luring him away from important papers. That's both because of P, and because art is exactly like that, it doesn't let you have priorities 😆

Bingo...both were equally imp reasons. I wrote it not to just highlight the pull he feels towards purvi but also the passion he has for the canvas.

Also, P's portrait has a blue veil. That's nice. I don't know why this bit struck me, but it did. 

Sudha's portrait had a red veil. I had to make it contrasting😛

The flashback! Oh, the FLASHBACK ❤️

Krur Singh and Baawri made a guest appearance.

That was inspired from the lahu mu lag gya promo😆 That song stuck with me, and to maintain its essence I penned a fb.

He is compelled to work on that portrait, and commit all of her details in his memory, and hating it. Not to worry, one day he will fully accept it, and maybe, one day, he will share the portrait with Purvi ❤️

This felt right as a solo piece, but I do hope to see more of Purvi-Virendra, together. If you can hold their essence even in a short flashback scene, what wonders will you do with them interacting. 

Thank you for the kind words of appreciation. Tbh, some days are like that- you are in a writer's zone and can write what you want to. And Somedays no matter what you cant just express things😆

Keep writing, and keep treating us with FFs 😆

Will do. Await part 2.😃

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Limelight toh aap ko mil hi gayi, aur mai itni, itni impressed ho gayi ki maine apka profile stalk karke PreRish ffs bhi padh liye 😎 Likhiye Likhiye, jam ke likhiye aur hum jam ke padhenge. Hume FF padhna pasand hai kyunki likhna toh humse hota nehi.

Totally agree with you about the creativity bit though, either it is there, or it isn't. Both a gift and a curse. 

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaon

Limelight toh aap ko mil hi gayi, aur mai itni, itni impressed ho gayi ki maine apka profile stalk karke PreRish ffs bhi padh liye 😎 Likhiye Likhiye, jam ke likhiye aur hum jam ke padhenge. Hume FF padhna pasand hai kyunki likhna toh humse hota nehi.

ohhh, I have a stalker😆 I'm floored. And likhna kyun nhi hota, you should try! And increase thetraffic of stories here😛

Totally agree with you about the creativity bit though, either it is there, or it isn't. Both a gift and a curse. 

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Looking forward to more of ur cratfs on PurVir dear 

😃will be trying my best (talking about crafts, that PurVir gif in your bio is❤️)