Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: __VIHU

So what kind of a father does a child needs?

Stable one? Rich? A man who is legally married to the mother? Who has a Adhaar card with his real name stamped on it? Well respected in society?

A child, no doubt, deserves a father with all above mentioned qualities and much more but... what a child needs and wants ( in case he is mature enough to)is  his own father. 

And in order to have your very own kid ,who is a part of you, a dad doesn’t need to be FLAWLESS. He just need to be willing to take responsibilities of his child. 

Dad is not a job that needs a previous 5 year experience on your resume. Every dad in this world learns about fatherhood gradually. He might not be perfect but if he’s the child’s father, he deserve the chance to built a life for his young one is accordance with his better judgments.

Sarab is a great man. Probably, the best father out there. BUT, what Karan needs is not the best father, not even a better one, but his own father ( who clearly needs him equally). 

It’s unfortunate enough that his very life was ripped apart by people who he supposed would be his family one day, the last things Manav deserves right now is to prove that he is worthy of being a father to his own child.

Manav might not be a perfect father like Sarab( who is goals in everything he does, not a single doubt there) but he’s Karan’s father nonetheless. 

I haven’t watched the show thoroughly, So of course my views can seem childish provided I’ve missed something irrevocably bad done by Manav.  Sarab no doubt is majestic but my disappointment in Meher remains intact.

I needed to take this out, no offence. But everytime I hear unstable and not worthy father in same sentence for Manav verbal diarrhoea hits me hard and when my family gave me the scorching glares reserved for A grade lunatics, I had to come here.

caring 

loving

hero kinda  in terms of 

understanding 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

meher Asked Sarab never to see her and to tell the boys she’s dead...that means she had intended never to come back..and if you look at That the implications are  it also meant that their marriage was over ... so it would have made sense for her to tell Sarab to take care of his son and give Karan to his own biological father ...Manav is Karans biological father who had wanted to raise him..and for karans best interests he would have had a father and a mother in Manav and Aditi to raise him,, Harleen is no mother substitute for Karan as she doesn’t like him as he is not sarabs blood. And Karan was like only 7 months when meher went to jail..so he was still young enough to bond with manav and Aditi..  Anyway this would have been a solution to a real life situation but it doesn’t work in tv shows,..as obviously these makers only planned on separating meher and Sarab for a few episodes..they’ll be back together like next week as Sarab wants to bring meher back home.  They’ll probably leave Karan finding out he’s not Sarabs  son for later on when they need to create more drama..and as they’ve written manav and Aditi out of the show ..their characters probably won’t be mentioned until the makers decide their characters are needed for more drama 🤷🏻‍♀️