How is Ishita- Ruhi & Preesha- Saransh case similar?

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Everywhere I'm reading Saransh will chose Preesha in court just like Ruhi chose Ishita & that's the logical conclusion of this track. Like really? I'm not understanding the logic

In Ishita Ruhi case, Ruhi grew up with Raman then there was the biological mother Shagun & 3rd person who came later was Ishita

In Pree Saransh case, Saransh grew up with Preesha, there is biological mom Mahima & 3rd person who came later is Rudra..

Ruhi choosing Ishita was a big thing because she was choosing a person apart from her biological parents or the person whom she grew up with..

What's the big deal in Saransh choosing Preesha.. Any dumb person watching the show from the beginning knows Saransh's world revolves around Preesha, who was his mother for 7yrs.. Given a choice he will chose his mom over 1 week old Mahima or 1 year old papa Rudra.. If they wanted to show parallel to Ishita Ruhi then Saransh will have to chose Ru, which in noway will happen here..

So what exactly is the point of this custody drama.. Was all this done to show Preesha - Saransh love for each other, which viewers already know for 1year🙄 Or Rudra's one sided obsession for Saransh, because Sar won't chose him over Preesha.. Somebody explain me the logic?

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aliyarajesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Everywhere I'm reading Saransh will chose Preesha in court just like Ruhi chose Ishita & that's the logical conclusion of this track. Like really? I'm not understanding the logic

In Ishita Ruhi case, Ruhi grew up with Raman then there was the biological mother Shagun & 3rd person who came later was Ishita

In Pree Saransh case, Saransh grew up with Preesha, there is biological mom Mahima & 3rd person who came later is Rudra..

Ruhi choosing Ishita was a big thing because she was choosing a person apart from her biological parents or the person whom she grew up with..

What's the big deal in Saransh choosing Preesha.. Any dumb person watching the show from the beginning knows Saransh's world revolves around Preesha, who was his mother for 7yrs.. Given a choice he will chose his mom over 1 week old Mahima or 1 year old papa Rudra.. If they wanted to show parallel to Ishita Ruhi then Saransh will have to chose Ru, which in noway will happen here..

So what exactly is the point of this custody drama.. Was all this done to show Preesha - Saransh love for each other, which viewers already know for 1year🙄 Or Rudra's one sided obsession for Saransh, because Sar won't chose him over Preesha.. Somebody explain me the logic?

No one really knows the point of this track as of now lol but I guess we will get to know it in a couple episodes depending on which path they choose but I think it was more to show HOW possessive Rudra is over Saransh and to what extent he will go for Saransh. The track also I guess in a way shows that regardless of the love confession Preesha and Rudra’s relationship is built on the kid. This will hopefully change in the upcoming tracks and Rudra and Preesha will realize that they are just as important to each other as much as Saransh is for the both of them and hopefully they will learn to live without the kid now. This is probably why the writers are making Rudra say the line of Saransh over anyone over and over again. Also, I think it’s more to show that even though Rudra is in Saransh’s life, no one will come close to as important and necessary to Saransh as much as Preesha. (at least till now). 

Nichuss thumbnail

Suja bang on

thats it wat s the USE OF THIS CUSTODY DRAMA

like im telling this track was baseless and meaningless

CVS gone mad....and partial memory issue ðŸ˜¡

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this is turning ridiculous now...what is so interesting about this custody matters...just showing rudra as the obsessive father,preesha as mahan,mahima as a selfish nothing else..

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani246

this is turning ridiculous now...what is so interesting about this custody matters...just showing rudra as the obsessive father,preesha as mahan,mahima as a selfish nothing else..

no idea

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think they focusing and clearing out yuvraj line that he said that agar saarnahs nahi hoga toh Tum bhi mrs rudraksh khurana nahi raho toh they making the custody track and to clear this line out together hand in hand making rudr realise that he loves preesha for her bot cuz saaransh is in hsi life ..

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

I think they focusing and clearing out yuvraj line that he said that agar saarnahs nahi hoga toh Tum bhi mrs rudraksh khurana nahi raho toh they making the custody track and to clear this line out together hand in hand making rudr realise that he loves preesha for her bot cuz saaransh is in hsi life ..

Ya, that's OK.. Rudra is proving Yuvraj's words true that without Saransh Preesha is no1 in Rudra's life..

But what I'm saying is it is a completely different situation from Ruhi- Ishita.. And Saransh choosing Preesha in custody battle is completely irrelevant..

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Ya, that's OK.. Rudra is proving Yuvraj's words true that without Saransh Preesha is no1 in Rudra's life..

But what I'm saying is it is a completely different situation from Ruhi- Ishita.. And Saransh choosing Preesha in custody battle is completely irrelevant..

Saaransh will be only character hopefully showing consistency, in the midst of highly inconsistent characters like Rudra, Pree, by continuing to choose Pree instinctively over anyone else ðŸ˜† 

As for point of track...well who knows 🥴

Any point will be if they are deconstructing Yuvraj's words to Pree about Saaransh being the only reason for RuSha, leading to separation & then reconciliation.

RuSha missing each other & angst would be nice to watch I guess. But KJ track not really making me think that CVs do angst well. 

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No ways I dont agree to it. 

How can Saransh choosing Preesha as his mother be irrelevant ? 

Has Mahima suffered even 1% of what Preesha suffered all the 7 years to raise Saransh? 

Even Rajeev also was so proud when he came to know from the doctor that Preesha raised his son Saransh as her own by giving him a new life and gave him a heartbeat.

Rajeev even said to Saransh in hospital that nobody is as brave as Preesha.

Yes Saransh is everything for Rudraksh but he has to remember that Preesha was the first one in Saransh's life right from his birth even before Rudraksh came in his life. 

Saransh has lived his 6 to 7 yrs of life with Preesha only as his mother and father both as Mahima wasnt there for all these 7 years and Rajeev didnt even know that Saransh existed.

Rudraksh cannot love Preesha only due to Saransh or for just Saransh's sake. 

Rudraksh shud love her as a individual for who real Preesha is and not bcoz she is Saransh's adoptive mother or his wife or Khurana family bahu.

Yes he is livid thinking of the consequences of losing Saransh but will he have same feeling which he has right now if he loses his love Preesha forever or if something very tragic happens to Preesha ? 

Rudraksh or Balraj or anyone is not even thinking about Preesha how much pain she has gone through for Saransh's upbringing all these years.

Not even once Rudraksh is acknowledging Preesha's presence in Saransh's life ever since she gave him a heartbeat.

I so want Saransh to choose Preesha and tell judge that Preesha raised him all these years and my real mumma is Preesha only as she gave him a heartbeat.

I want Rudraksh to be in the similar guilty phase which Rahul was when Neerja met with an accident and went in coma and was about to die.

Preesha shud be in similar phase as Neerja was in accident coma only which shud shake up Rudra from within

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol... just saw the episode in bits n currently, for Saaransh, Mahima is the flavour of the month. She's the new, fun thing in his life. Children go mad after some new people who visit their home. This looks like that.

He may call her Mahima mumma but for him, his "mumma" is only Pree.