Poll

Which song was better overall in terms of chemistry, choreography and synchronization?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

My take: Dola re Dola was better in terms of synchronization and chemistry between the two stars.

Priyanka is not a very good dancer though she's definitely expressive but technically in terms of dance she was far behind Deepika in the song.

Madhuri and Aishwarya both were outstanding, and I cannot choose who was better.

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

I voted for Dola re.

But seriously, the reason behind the mismatched pace or grace in Pinga was not Priyanka ๐Ÿ˜†

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

My take: Dola re Dola was better in terms of synchronization and chemistry between the two stars.

Priyanka is not a very good dancer though she's definitely expressive but technically in terms of dance she was far behind Deepika in the song.

Madhuri and Aishwarya both were outstanding, and I cannot choose who was better.

pc outshined dp in every way in that song imo

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

pc outshined dp in every way in that song imo

Not only in the song but also in movie

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This comparison is such a joke๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously...the sheer gorgeousness, class and grace in dola re dola beats anything and everything in pathetic pinga..

Aish and Madhuri are the 2 most accomplished/gorgeous dancers of BW....how do you even compare this duo to non-dancers like DP and PC ??๐Ÿ˜†

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Deepika looked like a stick insect flailing around in pinga. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The premise of both the songs though is strange. Other than that similarity, I donโ€™t know if they can be talked about in the same sentence- let alone be compared.

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

A big difference is in the grace and expressions.  Madz and Ash just have it 

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

PC saved pinga with her expressions and grace DP looked like a mechanical doll hopping on one foot

My votes goes to Dola re the chemistry, expressions, Music choreography everything was perfect