The most real and dignified / strong female! - Page 9

Poll

Most dignified and real female contestant of big Boss till now!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Who made this thread and when?! 😲 Let me go grab my popcorn 🤣

Btw 

DIGNIFIED = GAUAHAR ⭐️

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

I will not call her weak because weak woman does not blame herself for her spoiled relationships😊. But yes she is definitely not a dignified person😆. Dipika should win this poll👍🏼

I honestly find her much much weaker than Shilpa And Dipika and I find Dipika much much way much more dignified than her.

She herself admitted that she couldn't survive there without her crutch and she honestly couldn't have. She did not fight a single battle on her own.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

Kiya chupayi gayi thi? Everything was shown. Chupaya agar kisi ka gaya tha that was Vikas. Hina was always successful. Success don't make you a good person. She knows the shit she had done that's why puts on a fake mask of niceness and kind act on SM lmao. Bahar ake natak karna padega nah for damage control. It wasn't just flaws, jhagralu nature. No celeb contestant has ever stooped down to her level in BB. What downmarket & 3rd class profane language and behaviour. Shilpa obviously had het flaws which I also admit & thori satak jati hai uski and she does end up saying problematic stuffs cause she's not good in expressing but she's good from heart. Hina has a black heart which everyone had seen when the season came. Successful toh Salman bhi hai but everyone knows he's a POS. Kapre Farke Kaam Milega, Shilpa ko hathini bulana ED pe, Arshi ke lingerie ke baremein bitchy tareeki ke comments paas karna. These are just few gems which came out of her mouth. Shilpa might be ignorant about few things but she doesn't have it in her to hurt others purposely (had issues with VG & VG had reacted it was from two sides) Hina was horrible to everyone in the house not just one person. She made others feel shitty about their physical appearance, body shamed, sl*tshamed, fatshamed, haracter shamed everyone, she was full of hate and negativity. She was literally a devil. Jhagra lagake table pe beithke maze leti thi. I can go on & on about Hina so let's end it here! Don't wanna discuss BB11 all over again on this forum. You don't find Hina bad your choice. No problem with that. You're entitled to your opinion. Why forcing others to accept your views? Respect mine too.

PS - from last year there was an IV with PV reporter I guess. Wohape Hina's BB side came out again. I wish I could find that link of that IV. LOL. She's still the same... Everyone was bashing her in reply section.

OK see even I don't find hina good hearted but I will definitely not call her black hearted. OK hina on fire video as I said it was of first week and in that week everyone were wrong even salman said that. And I don't think there was any weekend where hina was spared. She deserves scolding but so as others. OK from all these things I would say that talking on arshi's clothes was really wrong but arshi and hina are two sides of a coin. Arshi did this to hina at first with puneesh and akash and so to take revenge she planned this in such a way so that arshi thinks they are making fun of her. Now this is really very very wrong but as I said hina was always portrayed as negative. Whenever hina did such things she has always gone to arshi and said sorry. Kapde pharke kaam milega is wrong but calling someone r*ndi is also wrong. Hina called shilpa hathni shilpa called hina chipkali,churail. My point is no one is a saint but only hina was bashed for insulting others. Since you don't like hina that's why I tried to give you a neutral analysis of these things. And you don't need to agree to my opinion as we all have different pov👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I found Rubina highly annoying TBH, same for her husband, but I respect your opinion 😊

Yes maybe you can hate her but I think you have also noticed how much illogical rubinav are🤣. Rubina ne to English ka rubination and loose motion kar diya🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

I honestly find her much much weaker than Shilpa And Dipika and I find Dipika much much way much more dignified than her.

She herself admitted that she couldn't survive there without her crutch and she honestly couldn't have. She did not fight a single battle on her own.

Of course dipika is a very dignified personality👍🏼. And yes her husband one is an advantage but I think her husband used to spoil everything for her and she used to spoil everything for abhinav so basically iss advantage ke chalte ye dono bigg boss ke sabse bare mazak ban gaye🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

I haven't seen previous seasons and saw Gauhar and hina's season in bits so I am providing these names only !

Plz add more suggestions!

According to me Dipika has been the really dignified and real contestant...bcoz I saw her in he youtube channel blogs and she is same ! 

Diljeet was for less time but was really nice!!

Rubina too is good but quite diplomatic! 

Rest are strong ladies and well deserved to be in the list !

Edit- I updated the topic so you can choose dignified/ strong ....well as I said I haven't watched many seasons but wanted to know the names who played it cleanly! Even in my topic I didn't mentioned about hina or shilpa but they were really talked of their season! Thatswhy I asked the suggestion for the contestants.

Well I think this is a very neutral post👍🏼. And I totally agree with your post rubina is strong but quite diplomatic according to the game and has lots of flaws😊

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OK see even I don't find hina good hearted but I will definitely not call her black hearted. OK hina on fire video as I said it was of first week and in that week everyone were wrong even salman said that. And I don't think there was any weekend where hina was spared. She deserves scolding but so as others. OK from all these things I would say that talking on arshi's clothes was really wrong but arshi and hina are two sides of a coin. Arshi did this to hina at first with puneesh and akash and so to take revenge she planned this in such a way so that arshi thinks they are making fun of her. Now this is really very very wrong but as I said hina was always portrayed as negative. Whenever hina did such things she has always gone to arshi and said sorry. Kapde pharke kaam milega is wrong but calling someone r*ndi is also wrong. Hina called shilpa hathni shilpa called hina chipkali,churail. My point is no one is a saint but only hina was bashed for insulting others. Since you don't like hina that's why I tried to give you a neutral analysis of these things. And you don't need to agree to my opinion as we all have different pov👍🏼

Yeah then you didn't have to quote my same comment twice.

I don't wanna go back & forth between. I've had followed the season very very closely from the premiere to its last day to post BB fanwars to everything so I know what she's upto. And I don't cook up stories. Everything she's said & done is there is still available on voot. And for the 1000th time she was shown "negative" lol. I don't wanna get into it once again! 

And she started getting bashed from 6th week onwards the WKW Sabyasachi & Mehzabeen got evicted. If you talk about humiliation, that's Arshi who faced it that season, from Salman. Let's agree to disagree.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Yeah then you didn't have to quote my same comment twice.

I don't wanna go back & forth between. I've had followed the season very very closely from the premiere to its last day to post BB fanwars to everything so I know what she's upto. And I don't cook up stories. Everything she's said & done is there is still available on voot. And for the 1000th time she was shown "negative" lol. I don't wanna get into it once again! 

And she started getting bashed from 6th week onwards the WKW Sabyasachi & Mehzabeen got evicted. If you talk about humiliation, that's Arshi who faced it that season, from Salman. Let's agree to disagree.

See I quoted your post because I don't agree with some of your points. And who said you cook up stories whatever you said it's true and except hina on fire video every wrong statements of hina are shown in episodes. But I just clarified some other points. Arshi was never insulted. Yes just one wkv bashing she didn't deserve and that was due to some captaincy task. The 11th week wkv. Yes let's agree to disagree👍🏼. Btw whom do you find dignified and strong in this poll😊

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

See I quoted your post because I don't agree with some of your points. And who said you cook up stories whatever you said it's true and except hina on fire video every wrong statements of hina are shown in episodes. But I just clarified some other points. Arshi was never insulted. Yes just one wkv bashing she didn't deserve and that was due to some captaincy task. The 11th week wkv. Yes let's agree to disagree👍🏼. Btw whom do you find dignified and strong in this poll😊

Lol Arshi was never insulted?  okay! Let it be then...

From the options - Daljit but she stayed only for 2 weeks so who knows what side she'd have shown.

But as per TM's criteria who never abused then there's long list of female contestants who never abused in the show even in ugly fights or being called names by others in order to provoke. Shilpa never abused either as far as I can remember. Even Tanisha, Karishma, Delnaaz, Mahek.

I think Mahek's been the most dignified & graceful lady so far. I loved Gauhar but when I re-watch the season closely I don't approve of many things she's done in the show... 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Lol Arshi was never insulted?  okay! Let it be then...

From the options - Daljit but she stayed only for 2 weeks so who knows what side she'd have shown.

But as per TM's criteria who never abused then there's long list of female contestants who never abused in the show even in ugly fights or being called names by others in order to provoke. Shilpa never abused either as far as I can remember. Even Tanisha, Karishma, Delnaaz, Mahek.

I think Mahek's been the most dignified & graceful lady so far. I loved Gauhar but when I re-watch the season closely I don't approve of many things she's done in the show... 

I think dipika, delnaaz and daljeet are perfect for this strong+dignified👍🏼. Tanisha,mehak,karishma,gauhar and shilpa they can be called strong but they were never dignified nor hina and rubina😆. Well I think arshi was bashed for her behaviour which she deserved. Yes that 11th week one only she didn't deserve👍🏼. Anyways it's your opinion  but I completely agree with delnaaz and daljeet part👍🏼