The most real and dignified / strong female! - Page 6

Poll

Most dignified and real female contestant of big Boss till now!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PyaasiChudail69

Indeed, Rubina and class are very apart 

True story 🤣

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoWorld

True.

Even though she came out and did some really weird things outside, if I go and re-watch Bb11 again, there's no bigger entertainer that year than shilpa.

Hina is really classy and fun outside, but she was a joke that season with her memory losses and stuff😆

She was lame. I remember people not even taking her seriously as a contestant case of her unintentional comedy.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Daljeet stayed only a week, so can’t really put her here I feel.

Gauhar, Hina and Shilpa in their own way keeping likes and dislikes are iconic BB contestants, more than Gauhar I applaud Hina and Shilpa because they were raw and without any pretense. Not saying Gauhar was, but her romance was a distraction.

Shilpa and Hina showed so many colours on the show and didn’t once resort to romancing. They didn’t care about reputation and threw themselves in the game , though Shilpa was a poor task performer. I always preferred Hina, do not like Shilpa but to say Shilpa wasn’t popular is just not true. 

Dipika doesn’t deserve to be in the same league as the above, she didn’t do shit not in task not in game. She propagated this stereotype that women need to make men brothers, nahin toh she knew people would talk shit. I get that but she was a total doormat and her moral high horse 🤢

Shiningflower thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoWorld

True.

Even though she came out and did some really weird things outside, if I go and re-watch Bb11 again, there's no bigger entertainer that year than shilpa.

Hina is really classy and fun outside, but she was a joke that season with her memory losses and stuff😆

Didn't like Hina. oh Yes Hina's memory loss lol 😆 😆and Gupta (didn't like him as well) would give epic replies to Hina becoz of her memory loss. Punish to Hina: apna celebrity status khone aayi hai was epic smiley36

season11 had such characters of contestants like Arsi, Akash, Punish to name a few it was just epic season. 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiningflower

Didn't like Hina. oh Yes Hina's memory loss lol 😆 😆and Gupta (didn't like him as well) would give epic replies to Hina becoz of her memory loss. Punish to Hina: apna celebrity status khone aayi hai was epic smiley36

season11 had such characters of contestants like Arsi, Akash, Punish to name a few it was just epic season. 

I go and re-watch some of the episodes once in a while.

Ben pulling akash's hair.

Akash having to give up his hair because bandagi is puneesh's gf, his epic comment on that

Hina crying on camera because shilpa didn't give her anda😆

Lol, what a season.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Hands down dipika the most dignified, decent and strong winner of BB👍🏼😳. Even daljeet was same a very strong but dignified female👍🏼😳. Well I think gauhar, shilpa,hina and rubina shouldn't have been in the list😆. And shilpa is actually the worst of the lot fake and negative woman🤢. Hina, gauhar and rubina were strong but they were not negative and not so much fake they had some amount of fakeness😆 but it was either related to game or their miss perfect nature👍🏼

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Well people saying hina on fire video was low does that mean arshi never did anything like that😕?? This video was of first week and everyone were equally wrong and arshi to some extent even more wrong. Anyways not justifying anyone but I don't think that hina was so negative as many claim to be 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rubina was as vile and mean as Hina but she coverts it up with her fancy hindi words 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amongst these options, I would say Dipika and Gauhar had the most dignified personalities.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kalyudh

Suggestions: Shweta Tiwari, Rashmi Desai and Urvashi Dholakia.

Urvashi was such a strong personality 👍🏼.She was my absolute fav in her season 😳