The most real and dignified / strong female! - Page 7

Poll

Most dignified and real female contestant of big Boss till now!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

You found Hina dignified after watching her season? 

IKR 😂.Who can call her dignified after watching her "Hina on fire" video 🤢

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Daljeet stayed only a week, so can’t really put her here I feel.

Gauhar, Hina and Shilpa in their own way keeping likes and dislikes are iconic BB contestants, more than Gauhar I applaud Hina and Shilpa because they were raw and without any pretense. Not saying Gauhar was, but her romance was a distraction.

Shilpa and Hina showed so many colours on the show and didn’t once resort to romancing. They didn’t care about reputation and threw themselves in the game , though Shilpa was a poor task performer. I always preferred Hina, do not like Shilpa but to say Shilpa wasn’t popular is just not true. 

Dipika doesn’t deserve to be in the same league as the above, she didn’t do shit not in task not in game. She propagated this stereotype that women need to make men brothers, nahin toh she knew people would talk shit. I get that but she was a total doormat and her moral high horse 🤢

I agree with your Dipika point.Initially she was my fav but later she was just reduced to being a doormat of that moron Sree and that was so off putting to watch as a viewer 🤢

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

I agree with your Dipika point.Initially she was my fav but later she was just reduced to being a doormat of that moron Sree and that was so off putting to watch as a viewer 🤢

I don't think she was a doormat yes sometimes she was a bit partial towards him but she never spared him whenever sreeshanth did mistakes. She was very strong and dignified contestant👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

Well I would say juhi, dipika,shweta and urvashi are the most dignified and strong woman of bigg boss👍🏼. Shilpa was strong but she was a fake and negative woman

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maat bolo sab edited tha. Bechari ko zabardasti ko negative dikhaya gaya 😭 it never happened. Usne toh kabhi kuch kiya hee nehi 😭 although the entire segment was never shown on TV 😆 & many other gems of Miss Grace jo hum sabne pure season unseens aur Extradose mein dekhe hai... Hina on Fire was brushed under the carpet by channel to save her image initially but it was inevitable cuz Hina's like that as a person that's why came out in the second week again... khair manao HOF kabhi general public aur TV audience ne nehi dekhi warna kiya haal hota 😆

RockingSunny thumbnail

Maat bolo sab edited tha. Bechari ko zabardasti ko negative dikhaya gaya 😭 it never happened. Usne toh kabhi kuch kiya hee nehi 😭 although the entire segment was never shown on TV 😆 & many other gems of Miss Grace jo hum sabne pure season unseens aur Extradose mein dekhe hai... Hina on Fire was brushed under the carpet by channel to save her image initially but it was inevitable cuz Hina's like that as a person that's why came out in the second week again... khair manao HOF kabhi general public aur TV audience ne nehi dekhi warna kiya haal hota 😆

Well I think arshi and shilpa ki har baat chupayi jati thi😆 and we are seeing the outcomes😊. Shilpa has came across as a very negative person outside while hina has came across as a successful actress👍🏼 with all her flaws such as miss perfect nature, jhagralu nature but it's clear that she is not bad as a person😊

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Hina,gauhar, shilpa and rubina none of them are dignified😆. Just shilpa is very fake and negative🤢

infinity101 thumbnail

As Salman said "humko pata hain aap logo ki kya personalities hai and hume kafi cheezein kaatni padti hai" so it seems what we are shown is a highly edited version for obvious reasons, I wonder if these so called classy celebrities behave like such junglees in the edited version, how must the whole scenario be 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Well I think arshi and shilpa ki har baat chupayi jati thi😆 and we are seeing the outcomes😊. Shilpa has came across as a very negative person outside while hina has came across as a successful actress👍🏼 with all her flaws such as miss perfect nature, jhagralu nature but it's clear that she is not bad as a person😊

See no one is good or bad, it's all about perspective, I disliked both Hina and Shilpa in their season, the former was highly snobbish and never owned up to her mistakes while the latter was plain negative and vile 🤢

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Hina,gauhar, shilpa and rubina none of them are dignified😆. Just shilpa is very fake and negative🤢

I found Gauhar somewhat dignified compared to the other three, but in all the seasons I have watched, Dipika was the most dignified contestant, even though I disliked her.