The most real and dignified / strong female! - Page 4

Poll

Most dignified and real female contestant of big Boss till now!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Edit- I updated the topic so you can choose dignified/ strong ....well as I said I haven't watched many seasons but wanted to know the names who played it cleanly! Even in my topic I didn't mentioned about hina or shilpa but they were really talked of their season! Thatswhy I asked the suggestion for the contestants.

None plays a game like BB cleanly TM. Not even classy people like Sameer Soni had to stoop down at times to give it back to bullies like Dolly.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Gauhar, absolutely πŸ‘

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have voted for Gauhar......why is Rubina even in the list....she showed her class in the last 2 weeks.....

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rubina is a class apartπŸ₯³

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hichki

Rubina is a class apartπŸ₯³

Indeed, Rubina and class are very apart 

Shiningflower thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

Her mimicking Hina's nautanki on "Roo mujhe yahase le chalo Roooo" family visit and Legendary commentary on Pooh's funeral tho πŸ€£ iconic would be an understatement.. she'll always be my all time favourite.

True. Most people say Shilpa didn't do anything in BB. But her sense of humour and comic timing was hilarious and she was so entertaining.

BBFanForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiningflower

True. Most people say Shilpa didn't do anything in BB. But her sense of humour and comic timing was hilarious and she was so entertaining.

Only on this forum only on this forum where people live far away from reality πŸ˜† Shilpa didn't do anything except cooking in her journey is the biggest BS displayed on IF. Vikas and Hina kept spreading that propaganda out of insecurity cause they knew they're nowhere near her fan-following. 

Whoever I've come across outside this forum each & everyone loathed Hina except her hardcore stans. Shilpa was their favourite. I've talked to people outside SM platforms too. Shilpa literally voted Hiten out. That was a masterstroke. Her haters labelled it as backstabbing which wasn't at all. 

BBFanForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyaasiChudail69

Indeed, Rubina and class are very apart 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Urvashi Dholakia is definitely one of my favourites.

Others:

Shweta Tiwari

Diana Hayden

Gauahar Khan

Rubina Dilaik

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Quoting Rubina here " hasna hai ? "