Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

So papaji straight went to propose marriage without even thinking about his saath janmo ke saathi, one true love aka wife and her adopted daughter once? 

Oh okay.

😆

And they expect us to ship this couple

Bad father

Bad Husband

Narcissistic

Can see only his pain and no one else's

Careless

Dumb

Etc, etc

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Caught bits and pieces of the episode. I feel really bad for Ranbir. To think that your mother is in hospital because of you is such a horrible feeling. He might be dying of guilt. Pallavi has crossed all limits if she is faking her illness. And Vikram did speak sense today. Thank god at least someone is speaking sense in this show. To let go of one person for another is not the solution for any problem. Vikram spoke so much truth today. Wish he had done this when all this drama first started. May be then he could have put some sense into his mother and wife. Now what is the use. Ranbir has already made a decision and he and Prachi are going to suffer for some people's stubbornness.

At least Prachi is not falling for the stupid behna pyaar crap. I was sure that she is concerned only about her father and was only eager to meet him. But now the poor thing is going to get a shock too. Looks like problems are not going to end for Pranbir any time soon.

BTW what's up with papa? Is he suffering from some sort of illness? Today was the second time he complained about headache. What's going on? Are they planning some illness track for papa too?

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Thats what I said. Its okay if he stops RR alliance. 

Pranbir can decide their future further without anyone. 

I don't want anyone to ask for any favour for supporting their love in future. These selfish people will definitely ask for something stupid in return smiley24

I still think he is useless. Tomorrow probably Dracula will do another drama which will lead Ranbir to agree to his mother. 

AND VIKRAM WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

If boo bhaiyya is not shooting tho nautanki shadi shadi kaise khelegi

Geez who will she molest now maybe one of those mannequins with which her aunty is playing hide and seek 

She is in "I want new mummy" mode. So Ranbir is safe for the time being. She will go around torturing papa and mommy.

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: livelytanu

I still think he is useless. Tomorrow probably Dracula will do another drama which will lead Ranbir to agree to his mother. 

AND VIKRAM WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. 

Why are husband such henpecked in ITV shows

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

In ITV marriage = TRPs right

Double marriage so double trpsmiley36

100% right ðŸ¤£

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Prachi might get Abhigya married. When Ranbir will learn about his family's betrayal, he might not just leave, but also sever all ties with them. That might be the new conflict for Pranbir.

that will be good story line 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I want Prachi to give him an earful for hurting her mother. Also want her to sever all ties with him for agreeing to Rhea's stupid condition. If he agreed for one daughter' happiness, then I want to know what he will do for other daughter's happiness.

I also want something like this track in our show

shonasandy thumbnail

Prachi should just drop everyone like hot potato and move away

that's the best idea , but as we know they will never show something like this