Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow this is complete news to me.

I still feel though that Rohit and her have been together since 2018. Could be wrong.

Because he even asked her 'Shaadi karlo?' On one of her posts. Weird thing to say, if she's his friend's girlfriend. She also responded saying 'Ask me in person and not through comments'

Edited by aish. - 3 years ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aish.

Wow this is complete news to me.

I still feel though that Rohit and her have been together since 2018. Could be wrong.

Because he even asked her 'Shaadi karlo?' On one of her posts. Weird thing to say, if she's his friend's girlfriend. She also responded saying 'Ask me in person and not through comments'

Hahah I know. I thought the same. Wish I could post this fans whole thread but her acc is private. 

Read Chang's comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4P_ohFT19/?igshid=1q86xkz0foe22

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Hahah I know. I thought the same. Wish I could post this fans whole thread but her acc is private. 

Read Chang's comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4P_ohFT19/?igshid=1q86xkz0foe22

Wow...man this is confusing hahaaha. Because I still remember her story for his birthday...a compilation of really intimate videos of the two of them. If shes actually w Rithwik, that's cute too..i like Rithwik off screen.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Final verdict?

Is he gay or no ? 

chingoobean thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You know what? I really wasn't interested in Rohit Saraf's love life so far, but now I am 😃 Who is Rohit dating? The Nation wants to know. 

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chingoobean

You know what? I really wasn't interested in Rohit Saraf's love life so far, but now I am 😃 Who is Rohit dating? The Nation wants to know. 

hahahaha im curious too.

He always gave me very sweet paavam vibes. So I used to stalk him every now and then.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Boycott is the new joke of the day!! 

Originally posted by: desigal90

Every movie that has some massive "boycott" movement online ended up being a massive success.

My Name is Khan

Padmaavat

Veere Di Wedding

Udta Punjab.

I welcome this cancel culture lmao. 

Amen to that!!!

bring it on 😎

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish.

hahahaha im curious too.

He always gave me very sweet paavam vibes. So I used to stalk him every now and then.

I went through both Aisha's and Rohit's insta. I think you are right? Because both have posted exactly same pics and comments have that vibes that they are dating.

And about Ritwik, I think that was past? 

So confusing 😆

I am liking him, going through his interviews with mostlysane and all. Sweet guy ❤️

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rohit was so nervous at TIFF last year, literally said I’m “shitting bricks” while on stage. He’s funny and has no filter, I agree with his opinion on cancel culture. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2o6R3-AGBR/?igshid=15sxuw3i3ml7w