Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Even the face off was lame. Veer k pass anokhi shaktiyan hain tou wo Nazar nae ayen. Jay barabar hi tha Kyu? Aur veer ko clown Kyu bnana hai? Who says their bickering is entertaining? I found it cringe worthy

I am telling you... Jo real veer tha naa original wala ... Woh aisa nahi hai ... Ho hi nahi sakta ... In today's episode the real one would have been dark intense and vulnerable. And veer is not someone jo bar bar Jay ke saath jhig jhig kare... He is a sassy and classy guy or should I say was? 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

I personally think one of the ladies should have been a serpent and another half of her should have been a bird. Both of them could have merged into one to become hybrid. But both of the ladies are shown as hybrid. 

I also wanted that to happen! It would have been interesting! But looks like the overall episode was asusual frustating!πŸ˜†

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashlesha2

Kal mumma ka boy phirse. Intena kuch dekha suna par phir bhi kal mom pe trust karega.

Apni biwi hi ka Saya par Gya hai iski akal par.

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

I am telling you... Jo real veer tha naa original wala ... Woh aisa nahi hai ... Ho hi nahi sakta ... In today's episode the real one would have been dark intense and vulnerable. And veer is not someone jo bar bar Jay ke saath jhig jhig kare... He is a sassy and classy guy or should I say was? 

This. This is what Iam frustrated about more then romance itself. Veer hi ki wajah se jhelte the. Lekin uske character ko Kya bna Diya?

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Guys! What was the cave mystery but?πŸ€” Woh door ke andar hai kya?

Naagmani k ilawa Kya ho skta hai? Makers are so creative na?dekho aj kese time travel kraya satyug meinπŸ€ͺ

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

This. This is what Iam frustrated about more then romance itself. Veer hi ki wajah se jhelte the. Lekin uske character ko Kya bna Diya?

it's getting really annoying truly

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Trueeeeee!!!!! That's what I was talking about! They have even reduced Veer to the lover of bani! That's it! Usska breakdown aaj must tha! I mean, some kind of hurt on his face that his mother is such a deadly villain!πŸ€”

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I also wanted that to happen! It would have been interesting! But looks like the overall episode was asusual frustating!πŸ˜†

I know you wanted them to be two different ladies. I mentioned your name in a comment on my post today. πŸ˜ŠI think today's episode was comparatively better than last week's episodes. But Bani could have behaved differently towards Veeranshu. She did Tandav to save him last week! But she behaved like an enemy today! When Veeranshu said, "Ek saap mera bhai hain!" I laughed so hard. 🀣 And Sukhada, Chandrakala's makeup of half-burnt face is so disappointing! I know I already said this in other comments. πŸ˜† I am getting repetitive. But I just can't get over Chandrakala's unconvincing makeup and glittery effects. 

Edited by Shirsha90 - 3 years ago
Shabia1 thumbnail

Trueeeeee!!!!! That's what I was talking about! They have even reduced Veer to the lover of bani! That's it! Usska breakdown aaj must tha! I mean, some kind of hurt on his face that his mother is such a deadly villain!πŸ€”

And the thing is k agar Kal Thora sa dekha bhi Diya tou what's the point? Inconsistency ki wjah se wo affect hi nae ana.

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

I know you wanted them to be two different ladies. I mentioned your name in a comment on my post today. πŸ˜Š I think today's episode was comperatively better than last week's episodes. But Bani could have behaved differently towards Veeranshu. She did Tandav to save him last week! But she behaved like an enemy today! When Veeranshu said, "Ek saap mera bhai hain!" I laughed so hard. 🀣 And Sukhada, Chandrakala's makeup of half-burnt face is so disappointing! I know I already said this in other comments. πŸ˜† I am getting repetitive. But I just can't get over that unconvincing makeup and glittery effects. 

Muzhe maarkaat mei jyada interest tha on top of everything! Well, there's progress there!πŸ˜† Even Iiked today's episode! I mean I didn't hate it at least!πŸ˜† Bani's inconsistency is not new for us shirsha! I guess we have to assume she cannot just CANNOT be lovey dovey ever with Veer! Her aadi-naagin ego will always crop up! But I still didn't understand, maarkaat has the ability to be at places at a time?πŸ€”