Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Guys I want to confirm the Couple Names of this show; though I'm the only one who is using them here as I prefer to write as Couple names than writing the names separately. Still, I want to confirm it because I was NOT THE ONE WHO MADE THEM.

I saw them used by some commentators in TellyUpdates and just unknowingly started using them.

But it's usually the Fanpages of a show or a couple who decide the Couple names

I do have an instagram account but I'm not really active there. I wrote to whichever gupta brothers fanpages I found on instagram to confirm but then the answers are VAGUE.

So If any of you are more active and know better about the couple names of Gupta Brothers, can you just confirm them?

1st, the main lead which is Shiv-Ganga played by Hiten-Parineeta;

On-screen couple name is ShiGa 

Off-screen couple name is PariTen

Then, Aditi-Alok played by Aishwarya-Akash

On-screen couple name is AdiLok

Off-screen couple name is AishAk

Last one is Veeru-Jaya played by Satya-Sonal

On-screen couple name is VeerJa

Off-screen couple name is SaNal

Are these the couples names or is there something else?

As far as I can see, these seems to be the couples names....  because not much IG content on Gupta Brothers and hardly couple wise too... 

The one I know for sure is Veeru and Jaya is VeerJa someone on IG said that's the couple name... 

The two names for Shiv & Ganga i have vaguley seen is ShiGa and ShivAnga. (Not sure which is the actual one)

AdiLok seems a good combo name to have. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I feel like Jaya being motionless was good and effective... cos of what has happened and is happening. It's a whirlwind. (Completely expressionless here!)

And I can see why she was against it.... she told Ganga, why... (She was retaliating here, her dialogues of retaliation which made Jaya look fake!) it wasn't for being melodramatic but good reasons but then she also saw her parents esp her dad... when she agrees...  she was motionless, to be honest that's what I expected her to be. 

I deny that, because LOOK at that situation, Jaya STILL LOVES ALOK and when someone says to get married to SOMEONE ELSE THAT TOO WITHOUT BEING GIVEN ANY TIME TO COMPOSE ONESELF, any normal human being who has emotions won't stand like that. Fine, she is in a shock, heartbroken and dumbstruck but that doesn't mean her emotions won't be seen on her face. 

And any human being would NATURALLY RETALIATE, because there are dialogues of Jaya on that retaliation

But Sonal showed NO EXPRESSIONS AT ALL, that made even Jaya look absolutely fake in that situation.

In terms of Beauty, yes even I agree that Sonal Vengurlekar is beautiful. But then, in terms of acting, Parineeta, Rinku and Aishwarya have really good expressions and acting than Sonal.

You know how I said about Aditi being insecure.. she is, but she is also being ignorant by few of her acts esp the grah pravesh... there was no need to do what she did twice...  the handprint over Jaya's... and then pushing Jaya out of the way to do the rice foot bit. And I'm glad that both Shiv and Ganga noticed but Ganga stopped him saying something. 

I don't about this part because I haven't watched it yet, I will discuss more about it tomorrow. 

And, I don't know I personally feel that you love Sonal or Jaya more which is why you are looking more deeply into Aditi's mistakes. Because, even on Friday's episode, you had overemphasized on Aditi's insecurities

I agree she is insecure because even when Alok-Jaya came hand in hand in the mandap in yesterday's episode, she was disappointed. 

But I don't know 

Won't any girl be jealous to see her lover or would-be husband like that with another girl?

Those I find them more realistic and natural as a woman, but I don't know about the Grah Pravesh and other thing because I did not watch yet.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

As far as I can see, these seems to be the couples names....  because not much IG content on Gupta Brothers and hardly couple wise too... 

The one I know for sure is Veeru and Jaya is VeerJa someone on IG said that's the couple name... 

The two names for Shiv & Ganga i have vaguley seen is ShiGa and ShivAnga. (Not sure which is the actual one)

AdiLok seems a good combo name to have. 

Okay, alright. I think ShiGa is finalized over ShivAnga

But what about the off-screen couple names?

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Precap- I think Shiv is dead 

I suppose Shiv's accident or something will happen on Sunday ..

That might not happen as ShiGa are the MAIN LEADS of this show and till now there has been no news or reports regarding the character or cast replacement of Shiv. 

So, probably it is about some impending danger happening to Shiv.

But Sunday? Is there an episode on SUNDAY?

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

In todays episode, you kinda do see more of the wedding sequence done... they added in some more bits it seems... well editing wise. 

Oh alright, thanks Lennie.

And I wished that Veeru too should have worn that pagidi, that bride-groom's turban, which Alok wore right

I know the marriage happened too quickly, but Veeru kind of looked like an incomplete bride-groom

Lennie thumbnail

I deny that, because LOOK at that situation, Jaya STILL LOVES ALOK and when someone says to get married to SOMEONE ELSE THAT TOO WITHOUT BEING GIVEN ANY TIME TO COMPOSE ONESELF, any normal human being who has emotions won't stand like that. Fine, she is in a shock, heartbroken and dumbstruck but that doesn't mean her emotions won't be seen on her face. 

And any human being would NATURALLY RETALIATE, because there are dialogues of Jaya on that retaliation

But Sonal showed NO EXPRESSIONS AT ALL, that made even Jaya look absolutely fake in that situation.

In terms of Beauty, yes even I agree that Sonal Vengurlekar is beautiful. But then, in terms of acting, Parineeta, Rinku and Aishwarya have really good expressions and acting than Sonal.

I don't about this part because I haven't watched it yet, I will discuss more about it tomorrow. 

And, I don't know I personally feel that you love Sonal or Jaya more which is why you are looking more deeply into Aditi's mistakes. Because, even on Friday's episode, you had overemphasized on Aditi's insecurities

I agree she is insecure because even when Alok-Jaya came hand in hand in the mandap in yesterday's episode, she was disappointed. 

But I don't know 

Won't any girl be jealous to see her lover or would-be husband like that with another girl?

Those I find them more realistic and natural as a woman, but I don't know about the Grah Pravesh and other thing because I did not watch yet.

... Majority is me looking at as characters per story done and scenes, (yes I do have a preference that Im more interested in seeing VeerJa build up, and also ShivGa moments, as the kind of women Jaya and Ganga are.... and yes I'm unsure about Aditi and her attitude as a person etc) ... but it was obvious in todays episode with Aditi insecurity and actions twice... hence why i mentioned and also shown. 

Also the reason I feel Jaya stepped forward to do the grah pravesh (the hand print) was cos Aditi kinda seemed puzzled on what to do and she noticed hence she did hers so Aditi would see how it was done... 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Okay, alright. I think ShiGa is finalized over ShivAnga

But what about the off-screen couple names?

No idea on IG but the off screen names you mentioned are good... 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

... Majority is me looking at as characters per story done and scenes, (yes I do have a preference that Im more interested in seeing VeerJa build up, and also ShivGa moments, as the kind of women Jaya and Ganga are....) 

That's because the CV's HAVE NOT DEVELOPED ADILOK's STORY WELL! 

You saw what I had mentioned earlier that there are people who felt that Adilok's story was taken in a fast pace.

If you remember the whole sequence of Aditi-Alok-Jaya love triangle. 

The first day, Alok introduces Aditi, the next day he gets engaged to Jaya.

In short, AdiLok's story was not well-developed by the CV's.

They should have shown the duo met each other, fell in love and proposed which is really important for every love story.

Here, it was taken straight to their marriage, UNLIKE IT HAPPENED WITH SHIGA OR GOING TO HAPPEN WITH VEERJA which was actually a BLUNDER FROM THE CV'S.

I wish atleast now the CV's develop on AdiLok's love story in a better way.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

.... and yes I'm unsure about Aditi and her attitude as a person etc) ... but it was obvious in todays episode with Aditi insecurity and actions twice... hence why i mentioned and also shown. 

Also the reason I feel Jaya stepped forward to do the grah pravesh (the hand print) was cos Aditi kinda seemed puzzled on what to do and she noticed hence she did hers so Aditi would see how it was done... 

Till now of how much ever was shown about Aditi, we can say that she is A RICH SPOILT GIRL.

But the rest, since you have explained here more about the Grah Pravesh, now I'm MORE DOUBTFUL YOU ARE BIASING YOUR THOUGHTS FAVORING JAYA!

See you said that Jaya did the Grah Pravesh first, because Aditi looked puzzled?

What if Aditi wasn't puzzled and Jaya did it intentionally to HURT ADITI

That is also possible because Jaya STILL LOVES ALOK, though she said she has sacrificed her love, but she had also said that she can't see Alok with another girl❓

To add on to the point, it is obvious that Aditi got irritated that Jaya did the grah pravesh first, because already SHE IS INSECURE REGARDING JAYA,

Moreover, Alok is elder than Veeru so logically, Aditi becomes the ELDER-SISTER-IN-LAW OR ELDER BAHU OF GUPTA FAMILY WITH RESPECT TO JAYA!😕

So, when Jaya intervened and performed the Grah Pravesh first, Aditi would have felt that Jaya is trying to take her PLACE🤗

That is also possible, which would also in a way justify Aditi's actions 😳 and this would be clear for you too if you unbiased your opinions a bit more

To arrive at a better conclusion, I have to watch the episode myself and see. 

I will discuss more on this tomorrow.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

No idea on IG but the off screen names you mentioned are good... 

Can you do a favor if you are active on IG, can you share the online and usual barc ratings of this show here?

Because it comes faster in IG

And there is also a possibility that this show may face the axe because all the shows with a similar low trps faced the axe.

I have doubts, there is a new show coming up in Star Bharat "Teri Laadli Mein"