Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I think people lost interest as that comedy show turned into daily soap drama due to TRPs. 1st it was supposed to be drama on Zee TV. Then it turned into comedy when it was shifted to Star Bharat to suit channel's comedy theme. Now back to drama.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Juhi_04

I think people lost interest as that comedy show turned into daily soap drama due to TRPs. 1st it was supposed to be drama on Zee TV. Then it turned into comedy when it was shifted to Star Bharat to suit channel's comedy theme. Now back to drama.

I agree with you but why there is no discussion forum for that serial and most currently broadcast Star Bharat serials here?

The last discussion forum is on Gangs of Filmistaan, there is no discussion forum for any Star Bharat serial after that, what is that so?

This content was originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I agree with you but why there is no discussion forum for that serial and most currently broadcast Star Bharat serials here?

The last discussion forum is on Gangs of Filmistaan, there is no discussion forum for any Star Bharat serial after that, what is that so?

Okay I will try to answer this too.

1. From 1 year looks life forum people lost interest in Star Bharat shows. These shows may surely have fans who don't discuss it on social media or forums. Even if forums were you could see that hardly 2-3 forum pages were filled. So may be either people stopped demanding for forums of Star Bharat shows or Mods stop paying attention to this channel shows forums even if some demanded.

2. Mods don't pay attention to some channels. I and few others demanded forum for Dangal TV shows several times last year but they not even responded.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This is a nice show, i have been watching on and off since it started, as time pass but last few weeks watched more... its a good show

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

is it similar to the south show pandian stores?

This content was originally posted by: Lennie

This is a nice show, i have been watching on and off since it started, as time pass but last few weeks watched more... its a good show

jasminerahul thumbnail

is it true that its inspired by the south show Pandian stores which was never a comedy?

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

is it true that its inspired by the south show Pandian stores which was never a comedy?

No idea about Pandian show. I guess a part of viewers left watching the show as they turned it from comedy to drama.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

in the wiki its written that its inspired by pandian stores.any idea about the story of gupta brothers..i just want to know whether its a remake

No idea about Pandian show. I guess a part of viewers left watching the show as they turned it from comedy to drama.

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

in the wiki its written that its inspired by pandian stores.any idea about the story of gupta brothers..i just want to know whether its a remake

I only know from promos that 4 brothers living together decided not to get married. But in 1 promo the eldest one married a woman and from there the show turned into drama.