Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

You gave an appropriate title Dear.Kabir ka bohot hi zyada hua hai aj.For the first time i feel lil bad for  Aryan(Though he deserves it), And he made Dadi cry.She is the purest soul. I want him to get punished severely.

Thanks ❤️

Yes, I can forsee kabir future. As ragini prophecy, both kabir and anupriya checkmate is going to given by ridhima and the king will make sure it happens. 

At least in kabir case

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Puraa  week filler ho gaya 

Yes. Little here and there good but rest full fillers... They are dragging

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Are btao ye sab dkhna pdega tv par.Inhe to hai nhi trp ki tension,idhar jab se trp ayi hai mujhe ho gyi hai tension.Ab ye torture bhi dkhungi tv par😔Kuch to reham kro cvs

Less trp then hey will change track. Like initial days they will keep us hooked with good thriller. Not filler. Then trp rises

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Sach mein Friday k hisab se aj ka episode bakwas tha...i mean really! The most annoying part was Kabir demanding Vansh 's saafa. He clearly declared that he will attack everyone morally,Physically and emotionally. There lies the difference between a King and a Rogue. This Delusional man must understand that what u are getting is the left over actually.Hyanahs feed on leftovers Lions do not.

👏👏👏

Hyena and lion. 

Absolutely agree

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Thank u for providing the summery...moral of the story: aj tv mein live nehi dekhni hai....got it😆

Oh yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Less trp then hey will change track. Like initial days they will keep us hooked with good thriller. Not filler. Then trp rises

vahi to samjh nhi aa rha with vihaan's entry and him being vansh it looks promising so I don't want them to change it but with so much of screen space to anupriya and that cheapster,don't want that to fir ab tv par dkhu ya na dkhu,confused😲

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yes. Little here and there good but rest full fillers... They are dragging

Vansh ko gaye two weeks ho gaya.

And vihan is yet enter.

Why we arw getting  torture.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

I started watching with high hopes, but finished with disappointment. I thougt the promo said today would be a dhamaka episode ? But nothing of consequence happened. Just petty word fights, and hurting dadi ? Kya fayda ? Kabir is sooo stupid, Dadi was the only one being on his side for the moment. He should’ve kiss up to her so that she can give him the family business. Bandha ka dimag kharab hogaya. In his joy of thinking that he won, he is making blunders left right and center. I think if he would’ve been a little bit more patient, he could’ve won a lot more. That’s the difference between a King and a Joker 🙄🙄

If sach mein, Vihaan is Vansh, then this can very well be an advantage for Vansh. By letting Kabir believed he won and defeated Vansh, Vihaan can easily shake Kabir’s core confidence. But the risk being, Kabir will become reckless and attack anyone of them without any provocation 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Art if war remember

Make enemy believe he won and then attack 

Kabir is rising high with over confidence 

All the demons in mythology are dead due to raising high with the boon given by gods

Kabir chapter for this phase I can foresee

He is going to have a great downfall 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Vihaan will atleast bring a working CCTV to the VR mansion😆

I wish they didnt drag the episode so much with regular stuff. 

Maybe Kabir thought Riddima will run away and thats why asked AP to bring her to the mandap. 

Lets wait for monday now 

Tomorrow, it will air but as said main episode might be on Monday only. 

Hoping vihaan will check cctv

Because vansh didn't what vihaan as vansh will check 

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mene toh bade interesting..very interesting se epi dekhne ke liye voot ko khola tha..par epi dekhkar kai saare taste aaye..jese r ..dadi..aur Ish ko dekhkar bura laga..kb ko delhkar thappad marne ka man kiya 😑😑.. mene toh socha tha interesting hoga magar disgusting nikla..