Epi 125: Black Friday

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

When 100th episode aired, at least I didn't think I would see Kabir and Ridhima marriage preparations in 125th episode. Infact, I don't know that would see Vansh death track. But yes, in the span of 25 episodes many things have happened. 

1. Today's montage in Voot - they have removed Vansh beard face and added Vihaan face with the same three shades. The channel itself is preparing us by saying Vansh is Vihaan - what more evidence is needed. 

Again big filler episode. I mean if we miss the episode also absolutely fine because such passing episode is this. The entry of Vihaan might happen tomorrow at the time of end titles for the tomorrow episode. So, whatever happens, will happen from next Monday i.e. 30th November.

Kabir has checked Vihaan's den and he saw someone there. He felt this is Ridhima's plan and left from the place. I don't think he has seen Vihaan because then the game would be different. 

Oh, Dadi - she burst out completely today. I can say no matter Vansh take revenge for his death, Ridhima torture, but he is going avenge on Kabir for making his Dadi cry. 

Ishani I love it. She has shown to Aryan the difference between Vansh and Aryan. Now, let's see in future how Aryan is going to avenge Kabir. Over and above, Ishani is back to hurt Ridhima and this emotional girl won't utter a single word before her? 

P:S - I agree TRP episodes are Wednesday and Thursday mostly. However, makers just don't drag like similar ITV story. Show it as romantic thriller story. The episodes you are telecasting doesn't say it is a thriller story. It is more of a regular daily soap. Therefore, bring the thiller element back..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Dhamaka will happen on Monday only

In today's episode did Aryan see vansh?

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You gave an appropriate title Dear.Kabir ka bohot hi zyada hua hai aj.For the first time i feel lil bad for  Aryan(Though he deserves it), And he made Dadi cry.She is the purest soul. I want him to get punished severely.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Puraa  week filler ho gaya 

Nephy thumbnail

Are btao ye sab dkhna pdega tv par.Inhe to hai nhi trp ki tension,idhar jab se trp ayi hai mujhe ho gyi hai tension.Ab ye torture bhi dkhungi tv par😔Kuch to reham kro cvs

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sach mein Friday k hisab se aj ka episode bakwas tha...i mean really! The most annoying part was Kabir demanding Vansh 's saafa. He clearly declared that he will attack everyone morally,Physically and emotionally. There lies the difference between a King and a Rogue. This Delusional man must understand that what u are getting is the left over actually.Hyanahs feed on leftovers Lions do not.

urmita thumbnail

Thank u for providing the summery...moral of the story: aj tv mein live nehi dekhni hai....got it😆

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I started watching with high hopes, but finished with disappointment. I thougt the promo said today would be a dhamaka episode ? But nothing of consequence happened. Just petty word fights, and hurting dadi ? Kya fayda ? Kabir is sooo stupid, Dadi was the only one being on his side for the moment. He should’ve kiss up to her so that she can give him the family business. Bandha ka dimag kharab hogaya. In his joy of thinking that he won, he is making blunders left right and center. I think if he would’ve been a little bit more patient, he could’ve won a lot more. That’s the difference between a King and a Joker 🙄🙄

If sach mein, Vihaan is Vansh, then this can very well be an advantage for Vansh. By letting Kabir believed he won and defeated Vansh, Vihaan can easily shake Kabir’s core confidence. But the risk being, Kabir will become reckless and attack anyone of them without any provocation 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Hanyshah - 3 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vihaan will atleast bring a working CCTV to the VR mansion😆

I wish they didnt drag the episode so much with regular stuff. 

Maybe Kabir thought Riddima will run away and thats why asked AP to bring her to the mandap. 

Lets wait for monday now 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12

Dhamaka will happen on Monday only

In today's episode did Aryan see vansh?

No one saw anyone I feel