Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow manju thank you so much for this Thanksgiving topic..

Yeah...here we don't celebrate it as such...but it's a much needed one ..

I am thankful for finding my way back to IF....through .YRHPK... Amish..Mishbir and RheSha....

It's a great feel to be connected with you guys...

Absolute energy in you ppl. ...motivate me much ...!

Love you guys...and I thank God almighty wholeheartedly for he has absolute timing...!!

Stay safe all of you...Pallu,Sumi, manju,Pooja arjst..and all others who have touched my life here....❤️

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Hey manju 🤗

Needless to say I am thankful for the show. But most importantly I am thankful that I found this forum and the amazing people here who I became friends with. This is the first time I am active on a forum and this show and u guys will always be special to me ❤️

DashOfSass thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

hehe nice. you are really his biggest fan  (will you guys judge me if i say i still havent watched last episode? 😒)

Kyun Nahi dekha? I did not watch the last week.just skipped to the last epi 😛

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

I used to be a big fan of pyaar ke yeh ek kahani. U won't believe I watched its last episode last year after almost 8 yr of  it's airing. 

Is it good? 

I read somewhere they tried to make the Indian version of Twilight and Vampire Diaries and failed miserably. I wanted to try it because of Sukriti Kandpal but changed my mind reading that. Me and my mom have started watching Story nine months ki and she is just amazing. 

DashOfSass thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Is it good? 

I read somewhere they tried to make the Indian version of Twilight and Vampire Diaries and failed miserably. I wanted to try it because of Sukriti Kandpal but changed my mind reading that. Me and my mom have started watching Story nine months ki and she is just amazing. 

I saw the promo of story nine months ki and found it interesting. How is it? 

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

I saw the promo of story nine months ki and found it interesting. How is it? 

I loved it. Loved the no nonsense attitude of Alia. The character is written beautifully. I hope they don't ruin it. Also the ML and his poems are wonderful. Whoever wrote the poems did a wonderful job. And the Bg music is also beautiful

Edited by Dotslover22 - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is it good? 

Well It was good n dat time we were mad for twilight saga 🤭🤭🤭 so for dat curiosity also I watched. U can try. Promos were like twilight but story was lot different. 

Nine months Even i want to start. How it is?? Dat day I tried to watch in sony live dey were asking for subscription so I left. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Well It was good n dat time we were mad for twilight saga 🤭🤭🤭 so for dat curiosity also I watched. U can try. Promos were like twilight but story was lot different. 

Nine months Even i want to start. How it is?? Dat day I tried to watch in sony live dey were asking for subscription so I left. 

Bold-Actually I am not a fan of Twilight Saga. I use to be a Twihard but after reading Midnight Sun I stopped liking it.

Underlined-It was really nice. The concept and execution both are wonderful. And Sarangdhar's poetry is a cherry on the top. You should try it of you can

DashOfSass thumbnail

I loved it. Loved the no nonsense attitude of Alia. The character is written beautifully. I hope they don't ruin it. Also the ML and his poems are wonderful. Whoever wrote the poems did a wonderful job. And the By music is also beautiful

Accha let me give it a try then..

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bold-Actually I am not a fan of Twilight Saga. I use to be a Twihard but after reading Midnight Sun I stopped liking it.

Underlined-It was really nice. The concept and execution both are wonderful. And Sarangdhar's poetry is a cherry on the top. You should try it of you can

Twilight is like my guilty pleasure 🤭🤭🤭 I can go on n on what kind of fangirling I did for dat series. In our cls, all d girls used to huv crush on Robert Pattinson 🤭🤭 I used to have d biggest one.  

Now when I look back though d story don't make sense. But I miss dat n whenever I watch dat movie it bring back so many memories of my school days. 🤧🤧🤧 sometimes for dat nostalgia nly I like to watch.