What are you thankful for? #HappyThanksgiving

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hola guys! Its Thanksgiving in the US and while we don't celebrate it back in India, I love the concept behind this festival here. So despite the gloominess this year had, here are few things I am thankful for this year (about YRHPK of course, no persoanl stuff πŸ˜† ) -  

- I am thankful for finding rhea-shaheer as mishbir πŸ˜³

- For the stellar performances these two gave throughout the show πŸ˜Ž

- For the enseble casting YRHPK had β­οΈ

- For finding this forum   πŸ€—

- For mishbir inspiring me to write again (that could be lame, but anyhow)

- Last but not the least, getting some really good friends to virtually hang out with on the EDT (pallavi di, sumi, surya πŸ€— and everyone who shows up time n again to participate in it (Arjst(sorry dont know your name), uru, vinu, pooja and all πŸ˜ƒ)

Oh and I am also thankful for mishbir's cute baby, Amish (though I think, he's gonna top in pooja's list). 

So what are you thankful for?

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail

Happy Thanksgiving, Manju! πŸ¦ƒπŸ·πŸŽ‰πŸ₯§πŸ€—πŸ€—

I’m also thankful for Mishbir and RheSha for the love, romance and enchantment, the magic and chemistry which gives us hours of entertainment and discussions in these difficult times! ❀️

I’m thankful for all the new friends I made on this forum and for all our discussions on EDT, BTS, ATsπŸ€—

I’m thankful to the amazing FF/SS writers for keeping the Mishbir magic alive! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I’m thankful for the health and well-being of my near and dear ones, my friends and family! πŸ™

I’m the most thankful that this painful year is ending with a lot of positivity, hope and better projections for the coming year! πŸ™

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Hola guys! Its Thanksgiving in the US and while we don't celebrate it back in India, I love the concept behind this festival here. So despite the gloominess this year had, here are few things I am thankful for this year (about YRHPK of course, no persoanl stuff πŸ˜† ) -  

- I am thankful for finding rhea-shaheer as mishbir πŸ˜³

- For the stellar performances these two gave throughout the show πŸ˜Ž

- For the enseble casting YRHPK had β­οΈ

- For finding this forum   πŸ€—

- For mishbir inspiring me to write again (that could be lame, but anyhow)

- Last but not the least, getting some really good friends to virtually hang out with on the EDT (pallavi di, sumi, surya πŸ€— and everyone who shows up time n again to participate in it (Arjst(sorry dont know your name), uru, vinu, pooja and all πŸ˜ƒ)

Oh and I am also thankful for mishbir's cute baby, Amish (though I think, he's gonna top in pooja's list). 

So what are you thankful for?

Mishbir who?? It's Amish who is d star of yrphk 😎😎😎 

https://twitter.com/starryhartts/status/1331930512718397443?s=20

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

First of all, thank you Manju for making this lovely post πŸ€—

Here are things I am thankful for (sorry some of mine will overlap with yours πŸ˜†)  

• Amish because he's the cutest roshogolla 
  • Discovering this show during the lockdown 
  • Falling in love with Mishbir β€οΈ
  • Getting involved in the forum discussion and forming some friendships along the way πŸ€—

I you love all πŸ˜Ž

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Happy Thanksgiving, Manju! πŸ¦ƒπŸ·πŸŽ‰πŸ₯§πŸ€—πŸ€—

I’m also thankful for Mishbir and RheSha for the love, romance and enchantment, the magic and chemistry which gives us hours of entertainment and discussions in these difficult times! ❀️

I’m thankful for all the new friends I made on this forum and for all our discussions on EDT, BTS, ATsπŸ€—

I’m thankful to the amazing FF/SS writers for keeping the Mishbir magic alive! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I’m thankful for the health and well-being of my near and dear ones, my friends and family! πŸ™

I’m the most thankful that this painful year is ending with a lot of positivity, hope and better projections for the coming year! πŸ™

Thanks di. that was such a nice post πŸ€— cheers to this year for whatever good it got and cheers to the wonderful time ahead β­οΈ 

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Mishbir who?? It's Amish who is d star of yrphk 😎😎😎 

https://twitter.com/starryhartts/status/1331930512718397443?s=20

haha i knew it! AMish ki deewani fan πŸ˜†

So guess he not only tops your list, he is your ONLY list to be thankful for eh? πŸ˜³

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

First of all, thank you Manju for making this lovely post πŸ€—

Here are things I am thankful for (sorry some of mine will overlap with yours πŸ˜†)  

• Amish because he's the cutest roshogolla 
  • Discovering this show during the lockdown 
  • Falling in love with Mishbir β€οΈ
  • Getting involved in the forum discussion and forming some friendships along the way πŸ€—

I you love all πŸ˜Ž

Thank you Sums, my rockstaa πŸ€— 

I love your list. I am thankful for all of them too β€οΈ 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

haha i knew it! AMish ki deewani fan πŸ˜†

So guess he not only tops your list, he is your ONLY list to be thankful for eh? πŸ˜³

Ya😎😎 otherwise dis year was pretty boring πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€

Out of 356 episodes I huv nly rewatch d last two episodes after d show went off air 🀭🀭🀭 dat also for him 

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Ya😎😎 otherwise dis year was pretty boring πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€

Out of 356 episodes I huv nly rewatch d last two episodes after d show went off air 🀭🀭🀭 dat also for him 

hehe nice. you are really his biggest fan  (will you guys judge me if i say i still havent watched last episode? πŸ˜’)

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

hehe nice. you are really his biggest fan  (will you guys judge me if i say i still havent watched last episode? πŸ˜’)

I used to be a big fan of pyaar ke yeh ek kahani. U won't believe I watched its last episode last year after almost 8 yr of  it's airing.