Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Geraldin

I like to watch their scenes only. They have great chemistry! I know it sounds awful but if there’s some regret and change from Omkar I think a love story is very possible! 

I think the fact that he is slowly becoming protective of her shows he cares for her. One example from today is when the police were dragging her away, he got concerned when they hurt her arm. He just can’t help it anymore. He is for sure falling in love with her but doesn’t understand it. 

Yes he has a very long way to make it up to her but one day he will, and when that finally happens he will love her deeply, scar and all, all we need to do is watch and wait for him to change and become the guy that is worthy of Mayura. Whether she will love him back is another matter!😊

PR  ho keya?

Geraldin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nahi toh! 😳

Edited by Geraldin - 3 years ago
Geraldin thumbnail

I only started watching recently so I only know the gist of the story. I guess if I’d watched from the beginning I’d think differently. 😊

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I only started watching recently so I only know the gist of the story. I guess if I’d watched from the beginning I’d think differently. 😊

yes that's why I'm saying watch previous episodes of this show 

You will see the difference between current track & old track of This show

Geraldin thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

yes that's why I'm saying watch previous episodes of this show 

You will see the difference between current track & old track of This show

Yes tried to find previous episodes but they’re not showing it on YouTube.  Didn’t know about this series until I saw a promo and it made me curious.   

Im trying to understand what’s going on by reading some of the write ups on this forum and also by the flashbacks that we keep seeing in episodes, so forgive me if I’m not up to scratch. 

As per the title of this post, and what we are discussing, yes definitely he is falling for her, don’t you think so? 

I think Omkar shows a lot of hatred towards her but the fact that he keeps looking at her again and again secretly, and today catching her when she fell off the stool ( I love those cheesy fall and catches) it makes me feel that he is outwardly torturing her but secretly loves her, but obviously doesn’t want her to know.

Also I like Mayuras father in law, he noticed her care for Omkara, and although she denied it and said no she only wants to get revenge on him, he saw her pause when he asked her if she loves him. She said she hates him and is only saving him so that she can get her full revenge but imo she could’ve killed him if she really hates him that much, she even said there are plenty of opportunities. 

So is the track supposed to be that he hated her and she used to like him, but now it’s going to reverse?

vaishu.6 thumbnail

Yes tried to find previous episodes but they’re not showing it on YouTube.  Didn’t know about this series until I saw a promo and it made me curious.   

Im trying to understand what’s going on by reading some of the write ups on this forum and also by the flashbacks that we keep seeing in episodes, so forgive me if I’m not up to scratch. 

As per the title of this post, and what we are discussing, yes definitely he is falling for her, don’t you think so? 

I think Omkar shows a lot of hatred towards her but the fact that he keeps looking at her again and again secretly, and today catching her when she fell off the stool ( I love those cheesy fall and catches) it makes me feel that he is outwardly torturing her but secretly loves her, but obviously doesn’t want her to know.

Also I like Mayuras father in law, he noticed her care for Omkara, and although she denied it and said no she only wants to get revenge on him, he saw her pause when he asked her if she loves him. She said she hates him and is only saving him so that she can get her full revenge but imo she could’ve killed him if she really hates him that much, she even said there are plenty of opportunities. 

So is the track supposed to be that he hated her and she used to like him, but now it’s going to reverse?

afcourse omkar will fall for her

& Now this process is going on

Bt he will truly confess & realise his love for mayura when he will completely loose her

Waise toh omkar already losted mayura when he injured her face from sangemarmar 

Bt still mayukar fans are seeing some ray of hope.

Actually sangemarmar not only injured mayura's face 

Bt even destroyed mayukar's relationship completely

& Jaise sangemarmar Injury is permanent it can't be healed through any treatment 

Ussi tarah se ab unn dono ka rishta bhi pehle jaisa nahi ho skta

Ok for a second that we can say that mayura will forgive omkar for his mistakes because she loves him. Bt that doesn't mean that she will stay with omkar as a happily married couple like before & forget everything that what he has done wrong with her in a past. right now makers wants to convey that mayukar truly loves each other bt they are not giving any sign of their reunion.

That guruji did an exact prediction of omkar's future

Omkar ke kismat mein pyaar toh hai pr uss pyaar ka saath nahi hai

I just don't know that exactly makers kya dikhana chahate hai

Bt one thing is clear that if this is a love story then 100% sure that it's a tragic love story

Mayura can't fall for that man who destroyed her face & if she will ever try to do that her sangemarmar Injury will remind her that this omkar destroyed your face permanently.he doesn't deserve your love.

Her injury will never allow her to fall for Omkar once again

So it might be possible that makers are moving towards mayukar's separation track

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bt he will truly confess & realise his love for mayura when he will completely loose her

& Jaise sangemarmar Injury is permanent it can't be healed through any treatment 

Ok for a second that we can say that mayura will forgive omkar for his mistakes because she loves him. Bt that doesn't mean that she will stay with omkar as a happily married couple like before & forget everything that what he has done wrong with her in a past. right now makers wants to convey that mayukar truly loves each other bt they are not giving any sign of their reunion.

Bt one thing is clear that if this is a love story then 100% sure that it's a tragic love story

Mayura can't fall for that man who destroyed her face & if she will ever try to do that her sangemarmar Injury will remind her that this omkar destroyed your face permanently.he doesn't deserve your love.

So it might be possible that makers are moving towards mayukar's separation track

I truly hope this happens(amen!) 

Geraldin thumbnail

Hope they do get together and delay the separation track which I’m sure will happen at some point. If her injury is a reason for her not to get with him maybe that’s why the writers are going to scar his face too so that they’re both disfigured. The person who thought beauty was everything is prepared to destroy his face to try and make amends with Mayura. 

vaishu.6 thumbnail

Hope they do get together and delay the separation track which I’m sure will happen at some point. If her injury is a reason for her not to get with him maybe that’s why the writers are going to scar his face too so that they’re both disfigured. The person who thought beauty was everything is prepared to destroy his face to try and make amends with Mayura. 

ok for a once I will say that yes this absolutely right.this is the perfect justice for mayura & her painful injury

Bt then so what

What will happen next??

Do you really think that after this omkar's face injury track they can even able to continue this show??

& After doing this shit mayura will fall for omkar & then they will stay like happily married couple

Like seriously!!!

It might be possible that if they are showing this track then this show is moving towards its

Mayukar destroyed & injured each other's face & hence once again they fall in love.😆😆

Wow what an amazing Love story🤣

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Omkar is a criminal 😞 and CVS justifying him is disgusting,it's like all criminals who had bad past have right to gave pain to others especially innocent people bcoz crimnal had bad past what a great logic and justification by cvs by this logic police must realease all crimnal from jail bcoz they were victim once.

Show is sending totally wrong message in society justifying domestic violence,

how much girls suffering in real life bcoz of Omkar like physco and cvs making it as mockery and Mayura her character is shaping so bad even Aishwarya is good in front of her atleast she is clear in her omkar killing agenda,i still remember cvs promo line by mehar Mayura ladkio ke liye misal bnegi what a mockery is this is what misal they want to make her how to run after ur crimnal husband and save him by risking ur own life,even omkar deed is against law but he never faced it shame on pinjara cvs