Omkar is falling in love with Mayura

Posted: 3 years ago

Today episode give certain hints that Omkar is falling in love with Mayura and most probably they will be end game that's why cvs killed Piyush because his pair with Mayura was becoming popular 

Today Omkar showed his concern when Mayura was faking death 

Also when Mayura was cleaning the mud on his face he was caught in a moment if your all noticed

All these hints certainly mean something about future... what are your views guys?

He always had a thing for Mayura which is why he does crazy things like banging his head on the wall or doing penance during the accident track. The only reason he let go of Mayura was because his mother was threatening suicide. 

And they said that Balli immersed Piyush's body in the river which means there's a chance they might bring him back. 

Honestly as long as Mayura doesn't return to him continues being as awesome as yesterday's episode( Hats off to the dialogue writer. Her lines had me cracking😂😂) Omkar can fall for her as much as he likes but not before a proper Omkar V/S Mayura showdown. 

Omkar will fall in love or not don't know bt I don't want mayura to fall for him can't imagine them now after whatever omkar did 

Originally posted by BurakZeynep

He always had a thing for Mayura which is why he does crazy things like banging his head on the wall or doing penance during the accident track. The only reason he let go of Mayura was because his mother was threatening suicide. 

And they said that Balli immersed Piyush's body in the river which means there's a chance they might bring him back. 

Honestly as long as Mayura doesn't return to him continues being as awesome as yesterday's episode( Hats off to the dialogue writer. Her lines had me cracking😂😂) Omkar can fall for her as much as he likes but not before a proper Omkar V/S Mayura showdown. 

You are right their are high chances of Piyush character to return and yes finally after so much crying we are seeing little bit humour in the episodes.. Mayura lines are awesome now days but I am sure Omkar will fall in love with Mayura he certainly has soft corner for her 

Originally posted by shreyatode1

Omkar will fall in love or not don't know bt I don't want mayura to fall for him can't imagine them now after whatever omkar did 

Hopefully Mayura will not fall in love with him but can't trust the writers they have 2 trump cards first of bad past and second of mental illness.

Originally posted by asmitag

Hopefully Mayura will not fall in love with him but can't trust the writers they have 2 trump cards first of bad past and second of mental illness.

Omkar showed his attraction for Mayura despite her scarred face .. so is he changing ?? Or his love for Mayura is showing now ?? what happened to his mental illness now ?? ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜•

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

He is impressed with her courage. He is amazed how she has not admitted defeat and does not feel embarrassed about her face. 

He is definitely falling in love with her but is in denial. He won’t tell her because he can’t even admit it to himself. 

Love story of Kasai and bakri after chopping her in to pieces. Does it matter?

Edited by jhalak7 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by jhalak7

Love story of Kasai and bakri after chopping her in to pieces. Does it matter?

I like to watch their scenes only. They have great chemistry! I know it sounds awful but if there’s some regret and change from Omkar I think a love story is very possible! 

I think the fact that he is slowly becoming protective of her shows he cares for her. One example from today is when the police were dragging her away, he got concerned when they hurt her arm. He just can’t help it anymore. He is for sure falling in love with her but doesn’t understand it. 

Yes he has a very long way to make it up to her but one day he will, and when that finally happens he will love her deeply, scar and all, all we need to do is watch and wait for him to change and become the guy that is worthy of Mayura. Whether she will love him back is another matter!😊

Edited by Geraldin - 3 years ago