Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

obsessive like Kangu☺️

Ew how could you even compare me to her? 🥺She has stalker fetish and probably likes toes 🥴

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Ew how could you even compare me to her? 🥺She has stalker fetish and probably likes toes 🥴

I wanna hear this story 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I wanna hear this story 😆

There is no story 😆. Just horrified that Thug compared me to a stalker like her. I also made up her foot fetish but hey nothing is impossible 🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

There is no story 😆. Just horrified that Thug compared me to a stalker like her. I also made up her foot fetish but hey nothing is impossible 🤣

Kangana seems like the type to take a bath and fill the tub with shoes 🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kangana seems like the type to take a bath and fill the tub with shoes 🤣

I totally believe you. 🤣

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

BS lmao. Her accent is nothing like a British one. Her whole background is fishy and probably more mysterious than Bipasha's in Race movie lol

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Am I the only one who has a problem with her pronunciation of ing words? She says runnin , swimmin instead of just enunciating the 'ing'

Edited by w4always - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: w4always

Am I the only one who has a problem with her pronunciation of ing words? She says runnin , swimmin instead of just enunciating the 'ing'

A lot of English speakers drop the g in the US too, sometimes to add an effect to a word like "How you doin?" but I've met many who drop the g altogether, unless they're in super formal situations. I don't think it's a regional thing ... it's just random. Maybe it's easier for her to pronounce. 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

She sounds very Canadian

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

BS lmao. Her accent is nothing like a British one. Her whole background is fishy and probably more mysterious than Bipasha's in Race movie lol

Exactly  https://i.ibb.co/c36FK6L/lol.gif

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago