Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Most people who have been raised in different countries like Kat have an American-ish accent similar to her...

Many Europeans also speak English with that kind of accent, I have seen myself.

True. And I am not sure of her history but according to the internet it seems she lived in various countries from an young age. I would be shocked if she had an English accent

This woman is a total mystery.....including her shady past!

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J3601

but she grew up in london and thats not Cockney accent... she sounds like a person who learnt how to speak english in her early teens 

I don't think she grew up in London. According to most reliable sources she grew up in various countries through her childhood and happened to be living in London before joining BW...

And obviously your accent is more influenced by where you lived growing up than where you live as an adult

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Uske Hindi se problem hai, English se problem hai. Ab bandi kare bhi toh kya kare? [lol]

It’s a very normal accent for Europeans. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Her accent is the reason why I have spent such an unhealthy amount of time creepily staring at her mouth. Thanks to this, I may not be able to pinpoint the origins of her accent but I can tell you that she has a slight lisp. This information is useless and very insignificant, but you might be happy to know that it has given me closure and sukoon ki नींद 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its kinda sexy 😆

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Her accent is the reason why I have spent such an unhealthy amount of time creepily staring at her mouth. Thanks to this, I may not be able to pinpoint the origins of her accent but I can tell you that she has a slight lisp. This information is useless and very insignificant, but you might be happy to know that it has given me closure and sukoon ki नींद 

You know, you should really change your name to #MouthFetish. The other day you were talking about Neha Bamb's mouth as well. 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

You know, you should really change your name to #MouthFetish. The other day you were talking about Neha Bamb's mouth as well. 😆

It’s a disease. I hate that every little insignificant thing catches my notice. 😆

Hahahahaha damn

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It’s a disease. I hate that every little insignificant thing catches my notice. 😆

obsessive like Kangu☺️