Frequent Posters

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Read it at last..😁😁😁

It was amazing.. 

Malhar ran away from the room. 🀣🀣

Kallu is able to sense something more than care for herself  in Malhar's activities and squirmy behaviour. πŸ‘πŸΌ

She senses everyone is just alert about what they speak or how they behave around her.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

She wants answers..πŸ‘

She asked Anu if there's someone else in Malhar's life.. Aww.. Thoda jealousy bhi dikhayi.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Maateshwari Anu is on red alert now, not wanting her daughter to feel for Malhar again. Daant diya bachi ko..Dhanya ho Maare.. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Loved AnuSar discussing the welfare of Kalyani.. It is so natural. And their decision for private tutelage to be commended.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Atleast here AnuSar are able to make proper decisions.. πŸ˜†

KalMoksh bond and friendship is so beautiful... πŸ’–πŸ’–

Aww.. A bit of a family moment without Kallu realising that they're her family.. 😍😍

Aagaya.. Laad sahib Virat.. Malhar ke dimaag ko ghumaane. 

So Icecream party for this cute family πŸ˜‹with the extra fitting named Virat.. πŸ˜†

Ofcourse Malhar is not petty, he's not jealous of Virat and Kalyani's friendship. He's only upset that he cannot go closer to her or reveal their relationship to her in this fragile state of mind. ❀️❀️

Actually Minnie.. This is the best opportunity for Malhar to get over his guilt of marrying her forcibly.. 

If she falls in love with him and confesses to him before she regains her memory, it would be so beautiful.. They can have a courtship period too. 

Though Anu tries her best to keep her daughter away from him, Kalyani being pulled towards him would be so natural.. 

I would like to see Anu helpless to keep her daughter away from her love..

Kuch jyada hi bol gayi shayad.. πŸ˜…

Lovely update Minnie and my apologies for not being able to read earlier. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Agla chapter kab post karogi.. πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ€—πŸ€—

Arey di no need to apologise...I m honored to get your feedback whenever it is given πŸ€—πŸ’–

Thank you so so much for capturing the essence of the update...you really understood the emotions behind my justification for Malhar....

Heheheh Anu maate sudhrengi nahi..pura sach ho pata nahi hain madame koπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Btw you know me too well at this point πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ you are able to guess where the story is headed so well πŸ’πŸ’πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mujhe yeh zabardasti wala shadi ka concept se nafrat hain...even though they eventually fell in love it was still not the best start... isiliye I went the memory route so that I can rewrite their love story...

I feel much more happier writing about 2 consentual adults falling in love...thank you for understanding me so well πŸ’πŸ’–β€οΈ love you di πŸ€—

Hahaha Virat toh hain hi Malhar ko jalane πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ kabab main haddi πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

As always super grateful to you and your constant support to me....this keeps me going πŸ€—πŸ’– 

HalderDIYA0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh you can call me DiyaπŸ€—β€οΈ

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Arey di no need to apologise...I m honored to get your feedback whenever it is given πŸ€—πŸ’–

Thank you so so much for capturing the essence of the update...you really understood the emotions behind my justification for Malhar....

Heheheh Anu maate sudhrengi nahi..pura sach ho pata nahi hain madame koπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Btw you know me too well at this point πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ you are able to guess where the story is headed so well πŸ’πŸ’πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mujhe yeh zabardasti wala shadi ka concept se nafrat hain...even though they eventually fell in love it was still not the best start... isiliye I went the memory route so that I can rewrite their love story...

I feel much more happier writing about 2 consentual adults falling in love...thank you for understanding me so well πŸ’πŸ’–β€οΈ love you di πŸ€—

Hahaha Virat toh hain hi Malhar ko jalane πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ kabab main haddi πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

As always super grateful to you and your constant support to me....this keeps me going πŸ€—πŸ’– 

Are I missed your reply.. 

πŸ€—β€β€

Kalma18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Are I missed your reply.. 

πŸ€—β€β€

No problem di πŸ˜‹β€οΈπŸ’• glad you saw it now πŸ‘

Kalma18 thumbnail

Thank you so much for liking the story πŸ€—πŸ’

Kalma18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalmalover

Please update πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Hi Alifya ❀️😘 thanks for your interest in the story...I will update by end of next week...I am caught up with work this week n the next...so I will get some time only after that...

But don't worry won't keep you guys waiting beyond that πŸ‘

Kalmalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Hi Alifya ❀️😘 thanks for your interest in the story...I will update by end of next week...I am caught up with work this week n the next...so I will get some time only after that...

But don't worry won't keep you guys waiting beyond that πŸ‘

Waiting ❀

Kalma18 thumbnail

Swamped with work Alifya...not sure when I ll be able to give out an update, sorry.

HalderDIYA0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

waiting for your update❀️

Kalma18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HalderDIYA0

waiting for your update❀️

Swamped with work...not sure when I ll be able to give out an update, sorry.