Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Angel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Meera...I am in awe of your conviction and commitment to complete reading my entire story...

I m truly grateful to your support and consideration...so glad you liked it πŸ’–... thank you once again...

Would love to hear your feedback on the story too πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯°

I couldn’t stop myself...i just kept telling myself okay this is the last part and ended up lying myself through  πŸ€£πŸ€£ your aptitude of capturing the attention through your words is exceptional πŸ‘I would like the apologize for reading it so late but glad that i came across this one πŸ˜³have peened some of my thoughts in other post...thank you sooo much for giving us this story πŸ€—

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Angel

Let me begin with telling you u that your writing is beautiful i have fallen in love with your words i really enjoyed your writing style of narrating  and including conversation wherever there is necessary talking about the story i really loved how u have constantly shown Malhar’s regret throughout and the fact that he didn’t even hesitate to apologize to anupriya constantly i am in literally awww of his character poor soul cannot even apologize to his own kalyani... the person who deserves his apology the most πŸ˜­ on the contrary i loved how u have gone to square one and touched on the topic that that had and will always bothered Malhar Rane and has been his biggest insecurity....something that he still feels that their relationship was forced on her and that she had made peace with her destiny .. i would really like to see this insecurity dematerialize and kalyani falling for Malhar all over again for the person he is this time the blame won’t be given to circumstances..this time their relationship won’t be forced....it would be her choice to be with him.... this time malhar won’t be a involuntary man in her life but the man of her choice πŸ˜³ i would really like to see kalyani confessing her love to Malhar before regaining her memory πŸ˜³I really adore how to u have constantly shown Malhar jealousy and always backing it  up, in no ways he is distrust towards his Kalyani but afraid of his own insecurities and circumstances... i really enjoyed this side of his  you have penned up so beautifully u feel the pain, emotion behind the insecurity but also enjoy those insecurity β€οΈ i hope anupriya soon realizes her harsh and cruel behavior towards Malhar her anger on one point is justified on the other hand she has forgiven her own husband who was equally at guilty as Malhar...i really loved how u have shown Malhar being really understanding towards her feeling πŸ˜³ I really adored some of the moments in the story... like how Malhar stood outside his own room and was asked by virat to enter the parallel you created the parallel that went in his head πŸ‘ Malhar’s urge and physical attraction towards his wife his craving how niftily he got her to share the blanket  πŸ˜³ the way he stole glimps of drenched kalyani but also understanding her mind which is altogether a different kind of intimacy the magical connection between her heart and his heart  okay i need to stop flinging my thoughts around...side effect of reading 29 chapters in one night πŸ€£ all i want to say is i am eagerly waiting for next update β€οΈ

Meera...oh my goodness ❀️❀️❀️ I am honestly moved by your feedback...I m literally smiling ear to ear while writing this post...thank you so so much for understanding the intention behind my story telling so well... honestly it's like you looked right into the depths of my mind and read it ❣️

I m falling short of words to describe my gratitude to you πŸ₯° you comment made my day today and it brightened right up ❀️ love you so much for this beautiful compliment...it gives me the courage to continue...truly honoured πŸ’•

Thank you and love you once again πŸ’πŸ˜˜ will try and update it soon too ❀️

Kalma18 thumbnail

I couldn’t stop myself...i just kept telling myself okay this is the last part and ended up lying myself through  πŸ€£πŸ€£ your aptitude of capturing the attention through your words is exceptional πŸ‘I would like the apologize for reading it so late but glad that i came across this one πŸ˜³have peened some of my thoughts in other post...thank you sooo much for giving us this story πŸ€—

Oh lord.i should be the one thanking you for reading it..I m privileged to have a reader like you πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’• I can't thank you enough Meera...your encouragement strengthened my zeal to continue writing this story...

Lots of hugs to you β£οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Kalma18 thumbnail

Thanks a lot for liking the story πŸ’β€οΈ

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay, so first of all, thank you for the long update πŸ˜³

Tell me why is the 19 year old Kalyani smarter than the DM Kalyani πŸ˜†. She picks up all the small details. 

Aww, they way she fell asleep remembering her and Malhar's moments together was so adorable 

The mixture of curiosity and  a little bit of jealousy in her voice πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Anupriya ke bare me toh mai kya hi bolu. She has left me speechless 😌

Aww, the cute KalMoksh and KalMaKsh moment 

Lekin Malharji ke naseeb me sukoon ke do pal bhi nahi likhe...aagaye Virat bhaiya is haseen lamhe ko apni nazar lagaane  

Their family ice cream date ❀️ but Virat is there too. Kabab me haddi 😐. Kheir ab hum kar bhi kya sakte hain. Malharji ki kismat hi aisi hai πŸ˜”

Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter 

I'm too exited to read that one 

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago
Black_Angel thumbnail

Meera...oh my goodness ❀️❀️❀️ I am honestly moved by your feedback...I m literally smiling ear to ear while writing this post...thank you so so much for understanding the intention behind my story telling so well... honestly it's like you looked right into the depths of my mind and read it ❣️

I m falling short of words to describe my gratitude to you πŸ₯° you comment made my day today and it brightened right up ❀️ love you so much for this beautiful compliment...it gives me the courage to continue...truly honoured πŸ’•

Thank you and love you once again πŸ’πŸ˜˜ will try and update it soon too ❀️

I know writing takes a colossal amount of dedicated time and effort the sheer talent and passion that is put into a piece of work thank you for that a little is appreciation is nothing in front of it β€οΈπŸ€—yeah the heart to heart raabta you see πŸ˜› glad u showered light on this topic....something that the makers had shown constantly but kept it in Malhar’s heart something that has not only become a guilt but also malhar somewhere feeling not worthy of kalyani... i loved your approach of dealing with this i look forward how things unfold  β€οΈ

Black_Angel thumbnail

Oh lord.i should be the one thanking you for reading it..I m privileged to have a reader like you πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’• I can't thank you enough Meera...your encouragement strengthened my zeal to continue writing this story...

Lots of hugs to you β£οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Thank you for spreading so much of love and joy through your words πŸ€—❀️really admire and appreciate your efforts β€οΈ

Kalma18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsh_7

Okay, so first of all, thank you for the long update πŸ˜³

Tell me why is the 19 year old Kalyani smarter than the DM Kalyani πŸ˜†. She picks up all the small details. 

Aww, they way she fell asleep remembering her and Malhar's moments together was so adorable 

The mixture of curiosity and  a little bit of jealousy in her voice πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Anupriya ke bare me toh mai kya hi bolu. She has left me speechless 😌

Aww, the cute KalMoksh and KalMaKsh moment 

Lekin Malharji ke naseeb me sukoon ke do pal bhi nahi likhe...aagaye Virat bhaiya is haseen lamhe ko apni nazar lagaane  

Their family ice cream date ❀️ but Virat is there too. Kabab me haddi 😐. Kheir ab hum kar bhi kya sakte hain. Malharji ki kismat hi aisi hai πŸ˜”

Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter 

I'm too exited to read that one 

Noory baby 😘😘😘 I gave long update just for you πŸ˜‹ I remembered your previous request πŸ˜‚

Heheheh Kalyani is smart here because she lives in my world and not ITVs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol Malhar ji ki kismat ke baare main abb kya hi bol sakte hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… but it's sort of way to equalise things between them πŸ˜…

Virat ki wajhese aur bhi bohot kuch hoga πŸ˜…πŸ˜Ή

I ll try n update soon but before that I would like to read your update Madame πŸ˜‹ I have been waiting for long time for your update πŸ€—

Kalma18 thumbnail

I know writing takes a colossal amount of dedicated time and effort the sheer talent and passion that is put into a piece of work thank you for that a little is appreciation is nothing in front of it β€οΈπŸ€—yeah the heart to heart raabta you see πŸ˜› glad u showered light on this topic....something that the makers had shown constantly but kept it in Malhar’s heart something that has not only become a guilt but also malhar somewhere feeling not worthy of kalyani... i loved your approach of dealing with this i look forward how things unfold  β€οΈ

Awwwwwwwww you are too kind Meera πŸ’πŸ’–β€οΈ thank you so very much πŸ€— truly grateful to you

Kalma18 thumbnail

Thank you for spreading so much of love and joy through your words πŸ€—❀️really admire and appreciate your efforts β€οΈ

❀️❀️❀️