Radiiwww thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Please post sooonnnnnnnnn😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

aashi_taichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi

Yippee a update...hope so everything is good with you

A clip hanging situation...finally ASR tracked the the clue...why didn't  he informed abhi Asap...Vikrant...yee pathetic...ASR looks so cute when he is jealous and annoyed 😄😊😉

It's Shyam snd he is connected to the gang right...who is Disari son...

Ushnanaaz thumbnail

Awesome update soon waiting for next update

Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Superb. What a journey. Words fail me. You have written beautifully.

Only drawback..updates are not regular (wink)

Please update...

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

From the author's desk: Hello people! Hope you are all safe and sound! We are on chapter 20! thanks so much for all your wonderful comments... I see some new readers too and some of the silent readers making their comments - that feels wonderful ! 

Here is the next one for you to read, Happy reading

Chapter 20 : The rescue mission

Part 1 –  Leads that mislead

“The location says it is somewhere in Gurgaon. Why is the target moving too?” Geethu asked looking at the mobile screen

“They are still on road?” Arnav asked

“Looks like” Geethu said with a sinking feeling “or the toy was left behind in the vehicle by Riya. She is not very careful with her toys” 

“Whatever it is, we are going there” Arnav said stepping on the accelerator. 

“Should we send a message to Abhi, just in case” Khushi asked 

“What if this is a dead end? What if it is just the toy? If the police are following some lead and if they get side tracked base on our message and this happens to be a false-alarm?” Geethu said, “Let’s ping him when we are sure”

“Sir, Bento’s private number is given to only a very few people. If we ask these people, they will immediately raise suspicion to Bento. So, the only way is to con the information out of them” Kamlesh informed Abhi.

“where are we going now?”

“we are going to meet Nirmala”

“who is she?”

“Nobody knows for sure… Some say she is Bento’s wife, some say she is his sister, a few others say she is his lover, some others say she is his friend and there are some who say she is just his employee and some others say…”

“Cut it short- we don’t want to know the relationship between her and Bento.  Why are we going to her?” Rajesh asked

“Sir, you only asked you want to connect with him – she will have his number”

“And she will give it to us?” Rajesh asked

“No way. But she would have definitely made a call to him numerous times in a day and If I get hold of her phone, then we can get his number.”

“You mean, you are going to steal her phone” Abhi asked

“Ofcourse” Kamlesh proudly agreed.

“You are not doing anything of the sort” Abhi warned him

“Then how do you want me to help- this is the only way I can help” Kamlesh looked off-handed as he put both his hands behind his head “Do you want me to help or not”

“Yes, but you help me, my way”

“how is that?”

“Tell me about this woman we are going to meet”

“Nirmala manages the initial discussions formalities for Bento’s business”

“But didn’t Khushi mam say he is a don” Rajesh asked “He is a gangster who does these criminal activities for a payment”

“That is only one of his businesses” Kamlesh said “He does shady real estate too”

“what’s a shady real estate?”

“Bento runs this extortion business for the areas that is under his control – where he does underground mafia dealings with propertied people. I don’t know how, but he smells how some of these bigshots find loopholes to escape paying taxes. He blackmails them and they pay him lumpsum amount. Sometimes, some of these bigshots also take his help to buy properties - No property gets sold in his area without his intervention –some commission goes to him”

“What is shady in helping sell properties?”

“The actual owner may be forced or even threatened by these thugs to sell the property for a very less price – it’s not actually sold less- a bulk amount will be amassed by Bento”

“Extortion” Abhi nodded his head. 

“Should we try role play?” Rajesh asked

“In case of selling properties, the party approaches him first” Abhi said thinking a bit “Let’s do this then- you will go to her and tell her that there is a party which wants to buy a property and the landlord is not willing to sell”

“and this party needs his help?”

“Yes, and the party is willing to pay anything to secure the property.”

“I don’t know if she will help” Kamlesh said candidly “She wouldn’t agree that easily, she will verify the legalities first” 

“I will take care of it” Abhi said and turned to Rajesh signaling him aside.

“Rajesh, we may have to be very convincing that the woman would call him before confirming the deal. Use the signal triangulation method to get her contact number which she may use to connect to Bento and trace the call to the other end- we will get where Bento is currently present- that’s where the girls will be”

“Good plan Sir”

“Abhi and Rajesh were disguised and casually dressed to avoid suspicion and were now sitting in the hall of the house that Kamlesh took them too. 

“oh my” Abhi exclaimed looking at his phone

“Sir?”

“Geethu says they have got a lead and are following it”

“Should we send someone there for assistance?”

“She says for now, it is good. They don’t know if it is a real lead, if they get it confirmed, she will let me know”

They saw that Kamlesh was talking to a man in the adjacent room who was now looking at them while Kamlesh spoke animatedly to him. 

Soon they were served some snacks and tea and informed that Nirmala Didi will be there soon

Kamlesh smiled at them both weirdly that Rajesh and Abhi weren’t really sure if they were being framed instead. 

Arnav, Khushi and Geethu were at one of the Resort Hotels in the outskirts of the city. 

“This is the place” Arnav said as a Security guard approached them.

“Sir, Valet parking?”

“No, he doesn’t trust his car with anyone else” Khushi interrupted before Arnav could answer, causing Arnav to roll his eyes at her

“No, I am fine” he added as the security guard bowed and showed them to the parking lot.

“Bloody hell! How do we find which one?” Geethu said looking at the long list of parked cars in front of them.

“We will short list the probable ones with the exact location.” Arnav said driving around the parking space pretending to find a suitable place to park his car.

They were getting to the last lane in the parking lot, this was the stretch of cars close to the compound wall to the south of the resort. 

“If we don’t find it here…” Khushi said crunching her eyebrows as she peeped into the screen of the mobile that was in Geethu’s hand

“We are just crossing the vehicle” Geethu said monitoring the app on the screen. “It should one of these two cars we just crossed, its on our right side”

“But there are no one inside those cars” Khushi said looking back at those cars.

“Riya might have just dropped the toy in the car” Geethu said looking down at the app- she was so hopeful that they will find Riya at the end of this expedition. 

“If not anything, we found the vehicle they were transported in” Arnav pointed out at Geethu’s dejected face. 

“Can we try to peek inside?” Khushi pointed out still looking backwards. “There is no one sitting in those vehicles”

“Whom did you say you are representing?” Nirmala asked

“I am not allowed to tell you that. It is confidential” Abhi said

Nirmala looked at him with a passive face. 

“I need to know to complete some formalities” she said simply

“Sorry, I cannot reveal to you who the party is, I agreed to come because we were assured of confidentiality” Abhi said

“You have surely dealt with secrecy before” Rajesh asked

“Your secret will be safe with us”

“Sorry, if you are not willing to proceed without that information, we shall leave” Abhi said motioning to get up 

“Alright, that’s fine. I need to cross check if the party has enough money to pay”

“Money should not be a problem”

“Are you willing to pay in cash?” she asked Abhi

“How much do you want” Abhi asked

“Why it is always 70-30, didn’t he tell you that?”

“Yeah, he told us” Abhi said “But the owner?”

“Don’t worry about that, you are paying Bento a commission of 15% of the total sale amount for taking care of that.”

“15% or 30%?”

“15% is our fee for the deal and 30% of the total sell comes to us as well” 

“This is not Bento’s property?”

The lady looked suspiciously at Kamlesh 

“No no no” Kamlesh laughed comically “Jee Saab, this is not Bento’s property, I told you before itself na- this property is under Bento’s control. – whatever you sell – 70 goes to the owner and 30 goes to Bento”

“So, you are telling me this party is not the property owner? How do I trust you?” Abhi asked, trying to play hard.

“We will make sure that the old man agrees to sell to you” Nirmala told him

“I am ready to pay, but I need to speak to this person who will make it possible”

“Bento does not speak to anyone directly; you have to get to him through me”

“I need his confirmation before I can seal this deal”

Nirmala wasn’t give up so soon. But Rajesh and Abhi were trying to make her call up Bento to get his location. 

After about 20 minutes, Nirmala finally consented. 

“Wait here, I will come back”

Abhi gestured Rajesh to ask the team on the other side to be ready to trace Bento’s location. 

“There is no one in here” Arnav said. 

“No luck here as well” Geethu said from the other side

“cover me” Khushi said pulling out a hair pin which was holding her hair in place

“What are you going to do?” Arnav asked alarmed as she looked at him with a smirk and he knew immediately what she was going to do, he held her hand trying to stop her.  “No Khushi”. 

“I need to know if the toy is in there, I need to check”

“These cars will start screaming the moment you try to do something like this, You touch it, it will set the alarms off. Resort security will be here the next moment – I don’t want to be caught dead in this situation”

“if the toy is in here, we can actually catch the owner” Khushi said

“We have the location tracker. What more do you want?” Arnav pointed out. 

“We need to summon a search warrant for that” Geethu told her from other side “Arnav is right, you shouldn’t do it”

Right at that moment, the driver of one of the vehicles came back. The three of them pretended to turn to the other vehicle. 

Throwing them a suspicious glance, the driver started the vehicle and moved away. 

Geethu who was religiously watching the phone for the toy location, looked up and shook her head at others”

“Not that one”

“So, it should be this” Khushi said, cupping her hand into the car window. 

“We should wait for the owner to come back” Geethu suggested.

“I will park my car here” Arnav said indicating the just emptied space “That way we can keep watch without raising suspicion” 

Soon the three waited in their car, watching the car to their right. It was growing darker as well. 

“It already getting late” Geethu said, biting her lips, to control her tears that were threatening to spill from her eyes. “Riya may get hungry, she usually eats at 6”

“She will be alright” Khushi said, squeezing her hands. “We are getting closer to her”

“wherever she is, she is not here, not in the car next to us” Arnav said tapping on the car wheels. 

“But the toy will lead us to her” Khushi interjected him, assuring hope. 

Less than an hour later, two women came up to the car with their shopping bags. 

“Not this one” Arnav said, hoping these two were not the owners of the car that they were observing for so long. It was gut wrenching to think they wasted almost close to 2 hours at this place for nothing. 

“You cannot trust anyone, these two could be part of the gang” Geethu said checking the phone for the location – to see if the location moves when one of the women took the car. 

Arnav’s hands were on his key, ready to start the moment the other car started. 

“you were right Arnav” Geethu said as the car moved away from there. “The toy location still shows at the same place”

“Could it be the next one then?” Khushi asked, getting disappointed by the moment. 

“Give me the phone” Arnav asked “Sometimes, the location can be little misleading” he said, enlarging the location pointed with his two fingers for more accurate information. It took time for loading and then when it came up, he whistled. 

“Looks like we are at the wrong place” he said throwing the phone back to Geethu and starting the car. 

“What? I am sure the location was showing this resort”

“The location is close though” he said “check it out”

Geethu saw the location on the phone and then the compound wall by which they had parked their vehicle and then comprehended what Arnav was suggesting. 

“What happened?” Khushi asked

“It’s on the other side of the compound wall” Geethu explained showing her the phone. “The satellite was showing the resort as it is border of two properties.”

“what is the adjacent property?”

“It is marked as private property” Geethu said searching on her screen. “No name mentioned”

“Secretly private” Arnav said as he drove turned to the side road which will take them to the property to the south of the resort. 

Nirmala moved into the adjacent room and dialed a number as she watched from one of the windows,  two people who had come to her place asking for help in one of the dealings.

They were speaking between themselves in hushed voices as her men stood around along with that joker Kamlesh. 

“Hello, where are you?”

“Hello didi ji, Bento is not here” Mota Raju said as he picked up the call. 

“I didn’t want to call Bento. I wanted to speak to you only”

“tell me Didi ji”

“There are two people who have to come here claiming to represent some wealthy person to buy some property. But I don’t believe them”

“Ok, don’t worry Didiji. I will take care of it.”

“Are you coming here?”

“No didiji, I cannot come now. I am in another project”

“Then? Do I stall them for some time?”

“Just hold them for 10-15 mins. I am sending my men there. I will ask some of my men to follow them as soon as they leave your house.”

“Ok. I will do that. You want their picture?”

“Send me, that will help.“ 

It had started to drizzle by the time Arnav parked the car on the side road 2 blocks away and three of them approached the fenced property on foot. It was getting darker, and the property looked quiet and deserted. It was a construction site and they saw a “trespasser will be prosecuted” board. 

“There is no security guy around” Geethu said looking around.

“Do you think we can climb this through?” Khushi asked as she held the locked fence gate and shook it 

“It will be slippery, But we have no other way do we?” Geethu asked. 

“move over” Arnav said, picking up a stone and hitting on the lock. 

“You are transformed” Khushi said cheekily. 

“some of your genius has to rub off on me” he said as the lock broke open after a few attempts. He pulled the chain away and pushed the fence door open, “Trod carefully” he said to the other two as he stepped in. 

“we need to move towards the east side of this site. That is to the south of the resort and the place where our toy is” Geethu said pointing towards a direction. 

The three of them were only a few paces inside the premise when they heard barks. 

“Oh no!” Arnav exclaimed. “this doesn’t sound good”

“Is it inside this compound” Geethu asked them alarmed. 

“Yup, the barks come from that side"

“Oh, I hate dogs... hope this one is chained” Geethu asked. 

“one? the barks indicate there are more than one, in plural” Arnav said 

“Is it only me or do you both also feel the barks getting louder and louder as we speak?” Khushi asked. 

“I can sense it too... the barks are getting closer and louder.” Arnav said

“They are not chained” Khushi uttered in despair as she realized why. 

“and they are fast approaching us” Arnav added to her statement. 

“They will smell us in minutes” Geethu said “Turn back now”

“Back to the gate” Arnav said turning around and sprinting to the gate. 

Arnav and Geethu had already reached closer to the gate when they realized that Khushi was still standing where they were a few seconds before searching her sling bag for something.

“Khushi, why haven't you moved yet? Come back, its not safe” 

“No, wait” Khushi protested "I have biscuits in my bag" as she pulled out a packet of biscuits and waved at them. 

"What's wrong with you" Arnav screamed at Khushi "These are not the normal street dogs that will wag their tail eating your biscuits Khushi, these dogs are trained to rip any stranger apart"

“We are this close, we cannot return back now”

Arnav turned to Geethu "You run to the gate"

"What about you both?" she asked

"I will come with her" saying that he sprinted towards Khushi 

Soon they saw 3 Rottweilers running towards them

“Come back now” Arnav warned her sharply. 

Khushi looked at the savage looking dogs running towards them and stood rooted to spot in fear. These dogs looked ferocious. 

“Devimaiyya!”

“Run” Arnav said pulling Khushi back towards the gate. Geethu was already out, holding the gate open for them. The ground was already slippery with the rains and it made running difficult for Khushi.

“Make it fast” Geethu screamed seeing how the dogs were catching up with her friends very fast. 

To be continued. 

Hohoho, done buddies. Will be back with another update soon. You know the drill, comments please - make it long, longer, longest. 

cheers and stay safe! 

Edited by abavi - 2 years ago
Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And finally u update and how.. But the suspense remains.. Can we get an early uodate pleaseeeeeeee.... 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

After a false start, they are getting close to the location of the girls.

coderlady thumbnail

Nirmala was not easy to fool. Now she has raised the alarm.

coderlady thumbnail

You never know. Khushi might just pull this off with the biscuits.

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hope Arnav and Khushi save themselves from being ripped off by the dogs.. suspense is killing.. loved the update..